BAN from Belarus

KROCERA

Dear Sirs, For a week now my party friend has been banned for being from Belarus without his bot being his name is SecondHand Clan NNM, IT'S Banned For Belarus how is this possible ,

Please chek the question and why legal ppl are banned and bots go play free >??

I am a very old player here its time of Teon ,but i dont understand , how many ppl yuo want lost ?

Best KROCERA

created 15.09.2005

11 hours ago, KROCERA said:

Dear Sirs, For a week now my party friend has been banned for being from Belarus without his bot being his name is SecondHand Clan NNM, IT'S Banned For Belarus how is this possible ,

I am a very old player here its time of Teon ,but i dont understand , how many ppl yuo want lost ?

Best KROCERA

created 15.09.2005

Hello, check here:

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/217017506-Blocked-Countries

My guess is your friends played with proxy till now and NcSoft west figure out how to detect....result is permanent ban.
Probably they start cleaning in order to change again 3 accounts limitation to 7 or more.

Ps: Unless RMT Ill find no reason for a Belarus to play on West servers...here everything is x10 expensive and lag like hell comparing InnovaB|.

Edited by TheThrax

1 hour ago, TheThrax said:

Hello, check here:

My guess is your friends played with proxy till now and NcSoft west figure out how to detect....result is permanent ban.
Probably they start cleaning in order to change again 3 accounts limitation to 7 or more.

Ps: Unless RMT Ill find no reason for a Belarus to play on West servers...here everything is x10 expensive and lag like hell comparing InnovaB|.

Completely agree with this.

Also it's been announced that play from certain countries is not supported if something happens (like this), you won't get support.

This policy is not correct toward players at all, for the last 12-13 years I have played my account from - Bulgaria/USA/United Kingdom/France/Italy/Russia. 

Bots are running around our servers free untouched. Is that normal?

We have many problems that need solving, one of them is revising this policy of the regions, because ncsoft knows very well Naia server for example is EU players mainly. People migrate, change locations for many reasons.

How about having tons of ppl from my friendlist quitting because of the way we are "pushed" to play now?

Tell to your friend to open tickets and wait for an official answer...

@Juji @Hime we all know you are busy with the build of the next update, but please add the region policy to your To Do List, pass the information to whoever needs to see it and do something. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Argus said:

This policy is not correct toward players at all, for the last 12-13 years I have played my account from - Bulgaria/USA/United Kingdom/France/Italy/Russia. 

Bots are running around our servers free untouched. Is that normal?

We have many problems that need solving, one of them is revising this policy of the regions, because ncsoft knows very well Naia server for example is EU players mainly. People migrate, change locations for many reasons.

How about having tons of ppl from my friendlist quitting because of the way we are "pushed" to play now?

Tell to your friend to open tickets and wait for an official answer...

@Juji @Hime we all know you are busy with the build of the next update, but please add the region policy to your To Do List, pass the information to whoever needs to see it and do something. 

I would not mix bots with geographic blocked countries, 2 separate things.
Regarding region policy, there is nothing to do here...they "lost" teritories in central negociation to Innova years ago. Its well known. We know, they know, everybody know, no mistery here...but they choose to cheat with proxy instead of playing on ru servers. Mby they will tell us(honestly) why play here(stop that crap "i have here tones of friends"-its obsolete).

Beside that, now is easy to reroll :). Especially on Innova servers.Btw, i saw there a dragon weapon lvl1 for 150 bil adena, here on NcSoft you can only dream about ....

If i choose to emigrate in North Koreea why my choice become NcSoft West problem? Its your action>>>your problem.

Edited by TheThrax

Consider playing in your appropriate region, aka Innova. They have the license for these blocked countries and since this is pure business, nothing will change. You'll also benefit of the lower connection delay to their servers and lower prices.

11 hours ago, TheThrax said:

I would not mix bots with geographic blocked countries, 2 separate things.
Regarding region policy, there is nothing to do here...they "lost" teritories in central negociation to Innova years ago. Its well known. We know, they know, everybody know, no mistery here...but they choose to cheat with proxy instead of playing on ru servers. Mby they will tell us(honestly) why play here(stop that crap "i have here tones of friends"-its obsolete).

Beside that, now is easy to reroll :). Especially on Innova servers.Btw, i saw there a dragon weapon lvl1 for 150 bil adena, here on NcSoft you can only dream about ....

If i choose to emigrate in North Koreea why my choice become NcSoft West problem? Its your action>>>your problem.

Wait....are you telling me i can use a proxy to play on the Russian server and get a dragon weapon? sign me up.

• L2 Team
On 10/21/2019 at 11:19 AM, KROCERA said:

Best KROCERA

created 15.09.2005

Send me your ticket number. 

• L2 Team
7 hours ago, KROCERA said:

Hi Juji , my friend send mi be Viber ticket number :23432999.

If he is correct player pls unban .

Best,

KROCERA

Your friend was blocked from logging in because Belarus is on the list of blocked countries for our service. We cannot overturn the ban.

erm lol you do know that there are still a few hundred or so RU players that still play on NCWest right ?

so what does this mean ? that the grace period is over and they all should quit & go play RU servers ? you can close Naia server then as well and move the left overs into Chronos ;)

just saying that this is not quite gonna work out in a positive way for the health of the game as even Chronos has an old RU community

anyways RIP FuriousSteel, DragonHunters and many others that will remain nameless but not forgotten, let's remember how the game used to be when we were all still friends

https://youtu.be/QqGna7Ih_vk?t=194

apqEOMb_460s.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Juji said:

Your friend was blocked from logging in because Belarus is on the list of blocked countries for our service. We cannot overturn the ban.

The link you shared only states "You will not be able to login or create an account if you reside in one of the following countries:"

I understand if the service is not availble when within that country, but the account ban seems unreasonable. Hmm... so if I ever decide to go on holidays to Belarus or China or any other country from the list I must not under any circumstances launch l2 on my laptop? Otherwise I get banned? x_O

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Juji said:

I started to play on Naia before Innova's existence. Many people did the same. Many of them spent their money. Ok, if NCSOFT does not allow to play from that countries list, they must provide service for regional account transfer with gear scallation. Bans without that service looks like a scam. NCWest also, as localizer, do nothing to keep its player base. It's so pity.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

I started to play on Naia before Innova's existence. Many people did the same. Many of them spent their money. Ok, if NCSOFT does not allow to play from that countries list, they must provide service for regional account transfer with gear scallation. Bans without that service looks like a scam. NCWest also, as localizer, do nothing to keep its player base. It's so pity.

If they implement interregional transfer with gear scallation I belive most EU players will move on EU servers...as is normal.

I hear a guy here who said he go in holiday and he want to play L2 there..ntz ntz ntz Helv, I always considered you a resonable person...but you go in holiday, any country, to play L2? If you do that you need a visit to a psychologist :)

7 hours ago, FixKelbimBug said:

I used to play 8 years from one country and last year i moved to another one. I should've been deleted my game account and uninstall L2 before moving? Or shall I make my life decisions based on blocked countries list? 

You can always start a fresh char there, in that region :) Like I said earlier: your actions>>>your problems. Not NcSoft problems.

1 hour ago, Skolex said:

@Argus @KROCERA @LordDragnil Just wait a little guys. Things might change when the impeachment of US-President Trump is finally done or when they will have a democratic President next year. This list of IP-range-Bans is not based on NCWest decision or any contract to Innova. It is the result of political sanctions. NCWest just has to follow. New president - new rules ;)

That list was before Trump and will stay, if do nothing. It is not OK, when old accounts might be blocked any time. Who will spend money in this case. Why NCWest do nothing when lose player base? IMHO, bots and such policies made crap from top servers. No competition, no sides, no activities.