BAN from Belarus

KROCERA

2 minutes ago, mortas125 said:

You say that all  russian, ukrainian , belarusian, lithuanian  and etc RTM gamers. And  i m get ban that  call you mentality focus on nationality.

Innona do nothing its all from NC soft west.

Freedom of speech but not for everyone

I say "aprox". Its mean not all - but most. I know exist people even from this countries - l2 play like hobby.  But personally  I newer not meet. If we talk about lithuanian gamers most they not RTM. But also approx all who have friendship with russian gamers .. RTM. Its my experience in Naia - people which i meet in game.

8 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

I know exist people even from this countries - l2 play like hobby.  But personally  I newer not meet. 

You speak with one of them. But it's absolutely doesn't matter. While we talk, these servers die. ATM, I see zero reason to pay and play here. Most of Naia are pro, most of Chronos are nabs. Naia is dead. Playing with bots is not for me. You should realise that I like this game, but I don't like bots, fools and empty servers.

2 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

You speak with one of them. But it's absolutely doesn't matter. While we talk, these servers die. ATM, I see zero reason to pay and play here. Most of Naia are pro, most of Chronos are nabs. Naia is dead. Playing with bots is not for me. You should realise that I like this game, but I don't like bots, fools and empty servers.

Then you exception...

... bots problem - it's just.. NCSoft  don't care so much...

Other problems - no people or all afk - this korean "fail" - they create updates like this.

Just accept or stop play - everywhere in L2 now the same.