Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Cyan

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hour and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed
  • Halloween Fortune Reading Game remains for three weeks

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Cyan said:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Yes we do have questions and we have posted them already soooo many times but NO. you guys simply refuse toss to us anything regarding our questions. zero support , zero communication , zero assistance. i think we deserve better than this. do not ignore the community cause guess what , the community is the one who pays your bills. 

No offense and thank you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I m only want to give the thanks for this game and for the great job of ncsoft team, i ll wait for the halloween event enthusiastically.

Thanks @Juji @Hime @Cyan for your job, thanks for the weekenly maintanances.

i am always a happy player, 

i play since 2010 and i lived to much changes, when the changes are good to me, i enjoy to much the changes,... and when the changes don t like them to much, i always try to adapting happily.

Thanks again.

Always i read the people angry, you must know, there are more happy people playing this game.

Please don t forge it and work for us.

Ty Again

happy customer :D

waiting for halloween event :D

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

A truly free event! Feel free to post your questions on the forums. Just - the chance to receive a response from the official side is the same as the chance to receive a top reward at one of those overpriced "buy a pack from L2-store and get some useless things"- events … ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• L2 Team
5 hours ago, Muran said:

Hi @Juji @Hime @Cyan, Nothing about the account limit? :) at least some info please,...maybe the devs can share some of the testing that they are doing?. what if they test increasing the account by one per week? 

I already mentioned that we will determine when the 3 client limit will be increased a week after the update is released, which is coming very very very soon! 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15495-live-server-maintenance-wednesday-october-16-2019/?tab=comments#comment-107122

4 hours ago, ThenNow said:

Halloween event one week before Halloween? No pumpkins for us? Scary!

2 hours ago, Kale said:

I m only want to give the thanks for this game and for the great job of ncsoft team, i ll wait for the halloween event enthusiastically.

Thanks @Juji @Hime @Cyan for your job, thanks for the weekenly maintanances.

i am always a happy player, 

i play since 2010 and i lived to much changes, when the changes are good to me, i enjoy to much the changes,... and when the changes don t like them to much, i always try to adapting happily.

Thanks again.

Always i read the people angry, you must know, there are more happy people playing this game.

Please don t forge it and work for us.

Ty Again

happy customer :D

waiting for halloween event :D

We had a delay with the Halloween event start date, but it is scheduled to go out next week along with some other goodies! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Again no update.

So now what? We get patched next week, on the 30th, with no patch info a week ahead and everybody goes blind into Olympiad without knowing new Olympiad Times, the new best-out-of-3 system?

Looks like it's more important to pump out L2Store promotions and 'keep the people that can't bot' happy "free to participate" events.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15495-live-server-maintenance-wednesday-october-16-2019/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-107595

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Juji said:

I already mentioned that we will determine when the 3 client limit will be increased a week after the update is released, which is coming very very very soon! 

What about issues with the current update that have not been fixed yet, for example missing Etina solo, should I assume it is going to be fixed in the new release?

3 hours ago, Juji said:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15495-live-server-maintenance-wednesday-october-16-2019/?tab=comments#comment-107122

We had a delay with the Halloween event start date, but it is scheduled to go out next week along with some other goodies! :)

Ok no problem as long as they do not resolve canceled prestige subscriptions, pay not to use and stupidity. No offending anyone.

9 hours ago, ThenNow said:

Halloween event one week before Halloween? No pumpkins for us? Scary!

Its the event running now called halloween fortune reading game !!!
u get scared to open cards fcause of  the fail rate of items been given  :D:D

5 hours ago, Juji said:

Juji, I do not know how you view and treat your job or how implicated is your boss but the communication with the customers is extremely bad!

Don't say this is a free to play game as it is not, it is a complex game that requires both time and money from your customers to be able to enjoy it's content and the interactions with other players that a mmorpg game should allow for.

With every milk the cow event you guys launch you only create a deeper and deeper trench between players in your servers.

I personally would rather pay $50/month/box and have a balanced game than the literal crap you guys roll out.

So here are some issues ypu only evade an answer for or just don't care about:

1. 3rd party programs users: you (just log in and go to Rift and you will see 100 summoners automated that probably only 1 player is running. Due to bots existing in the game there is a game economics inbalance and an artificial load being created on your servers. I personally know people that would rather buy adena from traders than buy NCOin and participate in your events.

2. server stability is just LOL. This is due to

a) your lol staff

b) bots you just keep in the game as you do not care

c) the fact that you are cheap and would not buy new hardware or cloud services even with the hundrets of thousands of monthly top line

d) the fact that you are cheap and you do not hire 1 lousy intern that would log in and simply ban obvious bots (like chars running more than 10 seconds appart through town stopping on the exact same coordinates)

3. The fact that you went from selling hats to selling cloaks and shirts that cannot be obtained in game in any possible way w/o real money and this ruins the player experience. If you want to get to a 100 ppl per server online out of which 99 are cash cows... KEEP IT UP Coca Cola makes maybe 0.5$ per botthe but the make a huge bottom line because they sell to a lot of people. your business strategy is dome by your grandmothers probably

4.The fact you do not have an ingame engine that alows people to earn Ncoin... this would allow for at least some balance to be restored

5. Communication: your player base is actually looking for update news on other servers in KR and EU simply because you have no information available until the server goes down for an update (same for events). When players go to your competitors to read patch notes and see how rewarding are in game events there fw/o people needing to play real money you don't think they stay there? Well I am telling you they do! You will end up with the 100 people online I mentioned above. You are also cheap here as an intern would gather up freaquent questions from your customers and bring them up in your weekly meetings then take the answers and post them.

6. You simply choose to remove content rather than fix issues (f.e. Lindvior) and that is because your devs are probably incompetent

7.  your staff is either underpaid or overpaid.. in either case they just do not care about their jobs. you are also most likely understaffed as your management has no idea about how to run the business. they see the line on the chart up and to the right, the get dolar signs in their eyes thinking of the year end bonus and do not care about the 2 year/5 year plans. Milk the cow while it's alive!

8. You do not announce a time for world olympiad as you will most likely make it US time and ok... more EU people will leave, not that you care

Just now, Crystal89 said:

Hello. Any news about random disconnections in Brazil and Argentina please?

Disconnects are not just in south America. They are WW and I got throou checking my network, my isp connection, my router and switches, raised tickets to isp, etc and no, the issues are with NC West. THey lack either the implication to aknowledge them or the implication and know how in order to fix them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

23 minutes ago, aPlayerOfL2 said:

Juji, I do not know how you view and treat your job or how implicated is your boss but the communication with the customers is extremely bad!

Don't say this is a free to play game as it is not, it is a complex game that requires both time and money from your customers to be able to enjoy it's content and the interactions with other players that a mmorpg game should allow for.

With every milk the cow event you guys launch you only create a deeper and deeper trench between players in your servers.

I personally would rather pay $50/month/box and have a balanced game than the literal crap you guys roll out.

So here are some issues ypu only evade an answer for or just don't care about:

1. 3rd party programs users: you (just log in and go to Rift and you will see 100 summoners automated that probably only 1 player is running. Due to bots existing in the game there is a game economics inbalance and an artificial load being created on your servers. I personally know people that would rather buy adena from traders than buy NCOin and participate in your events.

2. server stability is just LOL. This is due to

a) your lol staff

b) bots you just keep in the game as you do not care

c) the fact that you are cheap and would not buy new hardware or cloud services even with the hundrets of thousands of monthly top line

d) the fact that you are cheap and you do not hire 1 lousy intern that would log in and simply ban obvious bots (like chars running more than 10 seconds appart through town stopping on the exact same coordinates)

3. The fact that you went from selling hats to selling cloaks and shirts that cannot be obtained in game in any possible way w/o real money and this ruins the player experience. If you want to get to a 100 ppl per server online out of which 99 are cash cows... KEEP IT UP Coca Cola makes maybe 0.5$ per botthe but the make a huge bottom line because they sell to a lot of people. your business strategy is dome by your grandmothers probably

4.The fact you do not have an ingame engine that alows people to earn Ncoin... this would allow for at least some balance to be restored

5. Communication: your player base is actually looking for update news on other servers in KR and EU simply because you have no information available until the server goes down for an update (same for events). When players go to your competitors to read patch notes and see how rewarding are in game events there fw/o people needing to play real money you don't think they stay there? Well I am telling you they do! You will end up with the 100 people online I mentioned above. You are also cheap here as an intern would gather up freaquent questions from your customers and bring them up in your weekly meetings then take the answers and post them.

6. You simply choose to remove content rather than fix issues (f.e. Lindvior) and that is because your devs are probably incompetent

7.  your staff is either underpaid or overpaid.. in either case they just do not care about their jobs. you are also most likely understaffed as your management has no idea about how to run the business. they see the line on the chart up and to the right, the get dolar signs in their eyes thinking of the year end bonus and do not care about the 2 year/5 year plans. Milk the cow while it's alive!

8. You do not announce a time for world olympiad as you will most likely make it US time and ok... more EU people will leave, not that you care

Disconnects are not just in south America. They are WW and I got throou checking my network, my isp connection, my router and switches, raised tickets to isp, etc and no, the issues are with NC West. THey lack either the implication to aknowledge them or the implication and know how in order to fix them.

So true!

Is it possible to make general use of the entire map? activate more raid boss, areas to hunt, missions to get rewards, remove the monotony a bit, because none of the current instances are worth doing, the game is boring, the events are pure lies in terms of the prizes that should be obtained , is that very difficult ?, for that place a GK of 3 or 4 hunting places and eliminate the rest of the map, the game does not make sense anymore, and it took me this time that I like the game and I wanted them to make changes, and As for the economy, buying NCOINS is bad to spend money, it is preferable to buy people for the pages, add value to the service and get great results. They must first start improving the page and keep users informed.

• Like 2

hello good afternoon I agree with what put "aplayerofl2" I think they have to make this game more balanced and that all those who play in the long term can match the demands of the game because only 1% is well equipped and is base of dribbling and buying adena I will not stop playing but it is frustrating that other characters take more than a million hp with a blow and on top of that they laugh at you that discourages playing and bet on more balanced illegal servers In reference to events, events like wintermelon are missed

9 hours ago, BurnCycle said:

@Juji @Hime

If the content update is mostly the same as other zones, (it should be) there are some items being removed and quests being changed.

Wouldn't be better to give time for people to prepare for them by giving the patch notes with at least one or 2 weeks in advance?

on the deaf's door, knock as long as you like

• Haha 1