Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update 2 Arrives October 30

Cyan

• L2 Team

The next update to Lineage II: Fafurion launches on October 30. Full patch notes will be available on Tuesday, October 29. 
These are the main features in this supplemental update:

• Vitality System changes
  • New Timed Hunting Zone
  • Existing Hunting Zones updates
  • New Raid Bosses 
  • Clan Mission updates
  • Level 1-85 Quest changes
  • Exalted Quest changes
  • New Talismans
  • Dye Passives and Skills updates
  • World Olympiad (starts on November 6)

Several Olympiad and Ceremony of Chaos exchange items will be removed from player inventories starting after the game update on October. You can find the full list of items being removed here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

so some pretty big gameplay changes there. What is the reason we can't have patch notes a few days earlier if not a week earlier in order to prepare? didn't you know the release date of the update? are you understaffed? did it slip your mind?

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

The next update to Lineage II: Fafurion launches on October 30. Full patch notes will be available on Tuesday, October 29. 

• New Timed Hunting Zone
  • New Raid Bosses 
  • Clan Mission updates
  • Exalted Quest changes
  • New Talismans

Several Olympiad and Ceremony of Chaos exchange items will be removed from player inventories starting after the game update on October. You can find the full list of items being removed here

bb tauti octavis and all epics :(

welcome really strong tauti and octavis :(

Dimensional Traces will be removed huh. What about compensating all these people(including myself) who have reached 90 of these(3 months time worth) and wont be able to reach to 100 and get to the final quest and receive a R99 clean weapon and SAs? U @Juji said that starting next week there would be ''goodies'' for us(the player base), I assume u meant for free but if history is any indicator they wont be. Is this update the goodies u meant? U @Juji also said that next week we were gonna have a halloween event. Is this still the case? R u planning on releasing the new update alongside the event? Can u take a wild guess as to whats gonna happen? Lag, disconnects, connectivity isues, server going down etc etc. Not to mention that the patch notes will be released the day before. Since u already have them(assuming) why dont u upload them say now, or tomorrow? Why wait until the very last day to do so? Please take my questions/concerns under consideration and inform us of the current status of them and/or give us some answers. Communication is key and it is not too much to ask for. Thank you for ur time.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

• New Timed Hunting Zone
  • New Raid Bosses 
  • Clan Mission updates
  • Exalted Quest changes
  • New Talismans

why i feel you guys forget something? i know because you guys always forgot something even on patch note :(

Edit your post plz, and add new crafting system

54 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

why i feel you guys forget something? i know because you guys always forgot something even on patch note :(

Edit your post plz, and add new crafting system

Cut off date is June 26 for this update crafting system was changed later.

4 hours ago, Muran said:

Hi @Juji @Cyan @Hime,

Nice update and good new!! :) thanks for share this early with us.

btw - I know that it will be more details in the next week but, there will be any compensation for the big amount of delete item? like the Wondrous Cubic stuff for example?

early??? I was make 92 days dim100 left 8 days ....  now dim100 4 days after close.... so 92 days waste time for me?????

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, joyswings said:

early??? I was make 92 days dim100 left 8 days ....  now dim100 4 days after close.... so 92 days waste time for me?????

So are you saying that you have 98 days into a 100 day quest and the quest will be deleted 4 days before you can complete it?

if thats true i feel bad for you man.

is this dim rift only ending for 100+ and will still be available for up to lvl 99?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ReaperGG said:

Dimensional Traces will be removed huh. What about compensating all these people(including myself) who have reached 90 of these(3 months time worth) and wont be able to reach to 100 and get to the final quest and receive a R99 clean weapon and SAs? @Juji@Juji

Weapon drop is not guaranteed any more for like 4 or more patches. R99 weapon has a 2% drop chance, so you won't miss anything. Just make sure you cash out all your Rune Stones and Chapter One books.

The idea is that everybody is going to make Kaliel Bracelets with the scrolls dropping on Primeval Isle, or have Lucien's Bracelet made during last Golden Compass. And since everybody gets the Paulina Twilight Bracelet anyway, which is better than clean Istina/Octavis/Tauti Bracelet. Also; can't you just buy the bottles etc. for raid point at the Hunters Guild?

I think it's funny all you people cry about such little things, while they do a complete overhaul of the Exalted system and yet we have no confirmation if the lv5 Exalted status remains for those who aren't level 107 yet, since that's the new requirement. @Juji @Hime @Cyan We need, we deserve, more than 20 hours to prepare on patch notes! PUBLISH THEM NOW!

• Like 1