Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update 2 Arrives October 30

Cyan

3 hours ago, Bethra said:

Dear Thrax,

Nobody cares how much patience you have but might be concerned about your people skills. Why are you in a social game when you lack such skill? Perhaps you play alone for the most part? Well to each his own I say.

I have played for almost 15 years and I have yet to be 107. I do not care not personally but I do understand by pushing people to catch up to the select few that have either bought their way, botted their way or afk macroed their way just ruins the game. It is sad the only way NCSoft can deal with bot adena shouts is by restricting new players from speaking to what is actually their support line (more vintage players) for answers to questions. 

This game had much more to offer back in the day and unfortunately "Classic" missed that mark. But then again is it the game itself of the quality of people that play it? Not sure still trying to figure that one out.

Oh and Thrax? If the only way you can bring yourself up is to put others down by making fun of their speech patterns or comprehension of the English language I might want to look into a Life Skills counselor, just saying.

I may not understand every one all the time but I do give them my effort to try to understand them. Maybe you sound as strange to them as they do to you? If not please look me up in game and I can give you some pointers on understanding broken English. It is actually an art form.

Now go pull some wings off of butterflies and enhance your collection.

Always

Bethra

Hi Bethra,
I did some minor corection to your post :) The ones that are not truth!
I really dont need social skils...Just because I kicked some new born char who post the worst story I ever read doesnt make me a sociopat :)
To answer why Im in this game...well, im stuck here(I mean L2) not as long as you but close enough. Most of my old friends lost their interest for L2 and above all I moved from Chronos to Naia(only my adena with a friendly help)....so, y now im kinda lonely wolf. Lazy wolf.

Second, i have nothing to prove and I dont want to brag or something like this.
Speaking about eng finess its actually an art form...well,you dont master it!
I have never been critical to anyone regardin Eng language...I cant be since my lvl is kinda low(as you observe it well) but good enough for what I need. My point was how he express in his post... not about his eng lvl. In the end he could write in his language and translate it with google.No?

Here a word valid for everybody: The game evolve, players must evolve too. Who is stuck in the past remain behind. Clear enough?

Ps: I remember you gifted me your spot in HB some weeks ago, thank you for that...I miss the chance to tell you this.
Ps2:How did you find out about my butterflies collection?...just kiding

Always, TheThrax

Edited by TheThrax

• Hime unpinned this topic