Forums

I have a question

Dawe

It used to be that, pvp, Olympiad , sieges, epic raid control, BUT the pay2win system completely took that away. At this moment even I have hard time telling you even one reason to level up or gear a toon.I guess it's normal though, L2 is on its last stand and it's going it's natural path to closure.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, degamad said:

are the people who are paying to win having fun with super high end gear and one shot killing all enemies?

I pay as support to the developers but I don't have high end gear and I have trouble killing enemies... how the hell do you do that?

1 hour ago, Aphilion said:

I pay as support to the developers but I don't have high end gear and I have trouble killing enemies... how the hell do you do that?

i dunno? im just a noob. i can kill people when they are afk and dont fight back lol.

6 hours ago, Aphilion said:

You just don't pay enough.... try with 1000-5000 usd per promotion.

On 10/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, mixa said:

It used to be that, pvp, Olympiad , sieges, epic raid control, BUT the pay2win system completely took that away. At this moment even I have hard time telling you even one reason to level up or gear a toon.I guess it's normal though, L2 is on its last stand and it's going it's natural path to closure.

I have same feeling everyday; on past just with a +3 set, i was able to participate in all siegues, fight for the control of epics, pvp almost everyday in open fields, 5 times 2nd in olys and really fun combats; and a lot more really fun things ... now as i said everyday i´m thinking why the hells i´m loosing my time everyday here ... i feel pathetic with myself ...

well that question is has large specter of answers,

some play to kill an enemy 

some for chatting,

some for the trades 

and so on,

normally the reason of gaming its entertainment, but yeah the feeling of playing l2 the first day and now,

has nothing in common.