What to do with drops

Aphilion

Hey guys hope you can help me.  I have been playing the game now for about 3 months and I have quite a bit of drops on inventory that I don't know what to do with.  I have metallic items and r99 crafting ingredients and since my char in not a dwarf I don't know if I can use these items to craft or if I should sell them through merchant or private store.  Any advice?  Thank you.

Go to a light castle and sell them to the grocery.

2 hours ago, Aphilion said:

Hey guys hope you can help me.  I have been playing the game now for about 3 months and I have quite a bit of drops on inventory that I don't know what to do with.  I have metallic items and r99 crafting ingredients and since my char in not a dwarf I don't know if I can use these items to craft or if I should sell them through merchant or private store.  Any advice?  Thank you.

• Like 1

A castle owner can sign up to LIght/Dark force after the Castle Siege ends, and that choice affects the territory tax to which the Castle in question belongs to (Giran Castle -> Giran Territory) The tax have influence over the shop sell price too.

Light Castle - 0% sell price tax.

Dark Castle - 20% sell price tax.

Edited by Dawe

On 28/10/2019 at 1:53 AM, Aphilion said:

U can always sell to me. I pay more then NPC in game...

Edited by Dieguinho

7 hours ago, Dawe said:

A castle owner can sign up to LIght/Dark force after the Castle Siege ends, and that choice affects the territory tax to which the Castle in question belongs to (Giran Castle -> Giran Territory) The tax have influence over the shop sell price too.

Thanks for the info but how do you know that the castle owner signed up for light/dark?

On 10/30/2019 at 5:27 AM, Aphilion said:

Thanks for the info but how do you know that the castle owner signed up for light/dark?

Press Alt+B and click Region info, there you can see all castle status, owner, tax etc. Light castle = 5% tax.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:22 PM, Dawe said:

Correction: Light to 5% and Dark to 20%

Before the previous update, it was 0% for Light and 30% for Dark.

Unless they changed it again, I havent logged in this update yet.

31 minutes ago, Helvie said:

Correction: Light to 5% and Dark to 20%

Before the previous update, it was 0% for Light and 30% for Dark.

Unless they changed it again, I havent logged in this update yet.

No, the 5% tax is applied only on the "buy" items.