Sign in to follow this  
Guacimara

boring sieges

Guacimara    0

Hello Goodnight

in the last siege I saw one thing that I didn't like anything is the imax clan seized of all the castles except goddart and rune I think there goes an idea to avoid these monopolies and stop making money with taxes

1 set up all the shops in fantasy island or that the castles once besieged are released until the next siege

2 that talisman skills weapons or other benefits of weapons and armor do not count in just siege zone pvp would be more fun and more balanced we would see massive sieges and not a pasrt of 5 killing 30 or 90 characters from another clan

Administrators stop making the game for this kind of people. They have destroyed it

Kellian    3

Meybe the problem is that 90% of the server stays in one ally. Almost Everyone who had decent items migrate to max and then trash talk their previous clan. Can any one tell me why is this hapenning?

• Like 1

meskiukas    23

answer to second post is simple, ppl dont like competition so they go to strong clan and that way they can freely farm bosses etc without competition.

and if you want  some difference in sieges there is simple solution, nc soft just have to make siege zone around castle to be unavailable to ppl who are not registered for that siege, as example max heroes comes to defend castle they enter siege zone because they own aden they get teleported back to town. if only ppl who are registered can enter siege zone sieges will be different because if max players leave clan to join box clans at same time they dont have ppl to defend aden and DH takes it simple game. i saw similar things in some illegal servers where they restricted low lvl epic raids zones so as example if you entered with char over lvl 50 near place where ant queen lives you got immediately ported out.

• Like 2

Bethra    11

Castle owners are not after the sell shops. They are after the uncontrolled Summoner botting that goes on. Heck if mods dont stop them why shouldnt someone profit off them. IMHO

mixa    314

Just don't go to sieges, since you`re probably not equipped for that anyway.Auto-PVE all day is your ONLY option, you gotta realize that.

2SHAE    18
16 hours ago, Guacimara said:

Hello Goodnight

in the last siege I saw one thing that I didn't like anything is the imax clan seized of all the castles except goddart and rune I think there goes an idea to avoid these monopolies and stop making money with taxes

1 set up all the shops in fantasy island or that the castles once besieged are released until the next siege

2 that talisman skills weapons or other benefits of weapons and armor do not count in just siege zone pvp would be more fun and more balanced we would see massive sieges and not a pasrt of 5 killing 30 or 90 characters from another clan

Administrators stop making the game for this kind of people. They have destroyed it

Taxes really make next to no adena in all these castles outside of Aden so switching any shops to another location wont do anything to change this situation.

The whole taking every castle thing killed Freya server and now it just looks like history repeating itself. Hopefully this time the leadership will see sense and let the neutral/random/pve however you want to label them clans fight amongst themselves for the 6 castles outside the mammon castles. Yes if some people/clans purposely provoke Max during the week its understandable to stop them obtaining a castle but to have Max camped out at 8/9 castles on Sunday defending from all takers was to much like Freya and thats far from a good thing.

2SHAE    18
1 hour ago, Bethra said:

Castle owners are not after the sell shops. They are after the uncontrolled Summoner botting that goes on. Heck if mods dont stop them why shouldnt someone profit off them. IMHO

You make taxes from purchases from npc shops, You dont make anything from them selling junk in your town.

Bethra    11
4 minutes ago, 2SHAE said:

You make taxes from purchases from npc shops, You dont make anything from them selling junk in your town.

Beast shot is not cheap

2SHAE    18
6 minutes ago, Bethra said:

Beast shot is not cheap

7.8 adena each using r crystals - no npc involved whatsoever - its cheap as hell which is the whole reason they use summoners and not actual damage dealers

HItEye    26

The issue here is not the stores, but the siege itself. The castle monopoly is boring, the "meskiukas" methodology should be implemented, in this way there would be more even PVP and the dominant clan could not intervene.

Bethra    11
50 minutes ago, 2SHAE said:

7.8 adena each using r crystals - no npc involved whatsoever - its cheap as hell which is the whole reason they use summoners and not actual damage dealers

Too bad bot summoners dont do that <3 Have a nice day.

SilverFish    8
17 hours ago, Guacimara said:

Hello Goodnight

#increase_drama_option_on

Rune also is belonged to MAX.

Grambi    15

hi all. to be honest its nice to see that the players try to get the GM's / Dev's to take a look on that problem.

The Solution would be a system that exclude players from clans that are not registerd on the siegezone is good.
But everyone should know that you can leave your main clan and join into a box clan that is registerd on siege.
So its not possible to exclude the ones that want to dominate the server.
It will be up to the community to solve that problem, i am sure that will not happen becouse of the domination factor of a few players.

One idear maybe would help if you  leave can you get a restriction to entering Siege or other pvp zones. (something like 4-8 weeks)

Anyways the time line of Lineage 2 shows that good idears of the community are not more then that for NC, they have there own plans

The Fail will go on xD

Gl and HF