PK PK PK And More PK

Frper

1 hour ago, Aphilion said:

Yeah and developers should just get over the fact that they will lose many new players that won't continue to play the game because leveling after 100 is hard enough without proper gear and no proper party you have to also face the fact that you get killed by players every hour or so. 

On classic there is no level 100, maybe you're confused with live?

On Live PK is s non-issue, even the isses have got 100% rez.

23 hours ago, Wilma said:

I can't understand. I talk about PK chars, who don't play only for kill someone. These chard are not main chars these only box for kill someone.

You was talk about PvP first, after XP lost.
1 PK give 4% XP lost, if you have 90% res, then 0.4% XP. At lvl 79 hat about 1-2 days continues fight. If don't have 90% res it more farm.
But usually we don't talk about 1 PK. The problem are PK chars can kill your group many times every days.
If wanna macro farm, you lost many %, and don't get many XP, because you don't get XP when you dead. (It normal, I don't wanna get XP when I'm dead.) :)

I don't know who support this PK like you. I can't  understand these people, I try ask why kill me. Their answer: I'm disturb their bot chars, or kill by fun. But, usually they din't answer to me.

Someone tell me, why good with PK char kill a group and logout fast? I think it not part the game, nobody enjoy it. PK chars are for adena farmers. Defend their farmer chars. Tell me if I'm not true!

About crying: I will not to make/buy PK char. I don't wanna search their main chars and kill they. Tell me how can I prevent PK chars kill me! PvP not possible, they are logout fast. Best if not need ask GMs help.

maybe l2 isnt for you ever think of that lol?

I will forever support pk and pvp thats the sole reason the majority of this population still plays. Now its not the the same as it used to be... but its still good. I used to pk characters all day back in c1-3 with my perma red pw, and go figure ppl qq'd just as hard then as you are now.... nothing will change. 

On 11/22/2019 at 7:39 AM, bkilla said:

maybe l2 isnt for you ever think of that lol?

I will forever support pk and pvp thats the sole reason the majority of this population still plays. Now its not the the same as it used to be... but its still good. I used to pk characters all day back in c1-3 with my perma red pw, and go figure ppl qq'd just as hard then as you are now.... nothing will change. 

I would support PKers if most of them weren't heavily involved in killing regular players to keep them weaker than the "l337sauce" PVPers... The second biggest group of PKers seem to be the bot defenders...

The thing is almost everything involving PKers was vastly different in C1-C3. You weren't able to use summons while mounted to kill people at absurd ranges. You weren't able to nearly instantly teleport to anywhere while in a field. You weren't able to use towns/NPCs like you can now.  Do the town guards even attack PKers anymore? I've seen some run past and nothing happened. It's stupid easy to PK now compared to back then and that's where most of the complaints stem from.

4 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

.... The second biggest group of PKers seem to be the bot defenders...

I think you a wrong. The biggest group of PK are bot defender. (Or macro group defender as you like.) They don't kill own bots and kill all other group. I don't know if the defender word good for this group.

I think PK connect to adena making, not to game experience.

Of course some PK player enjoy, if making loss to another gamer. I think this is smaller group.

3 hours ago, Wilma said:

I think you a wrong. The biggest group of PK are bot defender. (Or macro group defender as you like.) They don't kill own bots and kill all other group. I don't know if the defender word good for this group.

I think PK connect to adena making, not to game experience.

Of course some PK player enjoy, if making loss to another gamer. I think this is smaller group.

Those only exist in a few areas like Cruma tower. The vast majority of leveling areas do not have those. AT least in my experience on TI and giran. Your mileage may vary.

PKing has always been used by gold farmers...

Edited by Tool_of_Society

• 2 months later...
On 2019. 10. 30. at 11:07 PM, Juji said:

Chaotic characters still drop items when killed by other players or NPCs on Classic.

Hi, there are again many PK char here. :( Perhaps the dev team have any plan against PK chars? (I talk about PK chars who not play game, only kill another player's groups.)