Jump to content
Forums

PK PK PK And More PK


Recommended Posts

Ok so by the title you may understand what im about to talk about. Getting pretty tired of the same kind of pk constantly and they justify it by saying dont go afk.. thats grand and all but im not afk and still getting pk'd by ponys from behind wallks, rocks or running fast at distance on horse (i cant get yet so i cannot catch them) Im happy to fight pk characters around my level but when they are 15+ levels higher and when they use a pony that can 1 shot, i could be looking at my inventory and next moment half my pt is dead and by the time i close inventory there all dead., they target outside the next target range from behind walls so your only way of targeting is /target (they 1 shot lowbies so counter doesnt work)

 

I returned to the game a few weeks ago and havent seen a single PvP combat (apart from me messing with friends cus we like to pvp) I see crying in chat about no pvp by clans who are the ones going around pking everyone..... Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

As a community it is now up to us to try and do something about this and try and keep this game alive, GM's simply dont care with there automated responses. All they see when they see a character is $$ not th fact there is a person sat behind every screen. 

I know the fact that im playing live means i get pk'd more often because i res up and i go exp again (what else am i to do sit in town waiting for a pk toon to log back in) I even dlvled a pk character because i was live and started chasing them wherever they went. (im lvl 65 and the pk toon was 77.. WAS!!! now 76 mwahaha)

This is all good but after you get revenge one time porting costs a fortune to get revenge again, im level 60's fighting pk toons level 76+ and i gotta pay mills to get revenge uuuugh. i cant even get adena because the pk toons guard every location for there bots so they force people to rmt and give themselves bussiness (good short term very bad long term... dont quit your day job your customers will soon be gone)

Would be nice if lets say you get killed by a character over 10 levels higher for the lower level revenge should be free all day.

Ponys should not be allowed to attack while on horse back, lower lvls cannot catch them pre-76.

 

If anyone else can list things that could help against such things please do comment and forward your ideas i think its time we ended this stupid gameplay I will do my part and continue to hunt these characters but would be nice if i could hit atleast 76 on my main first though.

Me - PVP 0/0 PK ..... Killed by PK 100+ in a few weeks

Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea on which server you are playing, but try to find ppl who fight them and give them infos about their location, their play time etc.

On my server i did lvl a dedicated toon to fight these, and it works pretty well.

One tips is that you have one free view location on each char that get pked by day, when you have a whole party getting killed, it's easy to look where he is and give infos on them multiple times per day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats a good idea, i already have made a couple friends ingame now who also have issues with pk toons and we will be making a big statement very soon, #watchthisspace. but that also reminded me, Teleporting shouldnt be allowed when in combat (ofcourse bsoe is allowed) in other games thats combat logging or same as.

 

I play on taking island server so if anyone had the same problems or wish to add someone to there friends list who will happily hunt any red all i ask is location and first 3 letters of their name add frper to friends.

 

Yesterday i was pk'd by 4 different toons multiple times, the free location is nice but the rate of pk is to high and it starts costing since these pk toons have bot they see when a high level is close and they log or port.

 

I will try and use it more cautiously and hopefully try and catch them at certian moments. Thank you for you info tho my man appreciated :D

 

(just like to also add, dont bother buying runes from l2store, waste of money you will be pk'd)

 

Edited by Frper
added note
Link to post
Share on other sites

So what's the problem then?Hunt the PKs if you can and if you're successful in that, the rate of PKs will decrease and if you`re not, well the things will go their natural way of you being PKed multiple times a day as the game systems promote.Remember that this system is as it is only because players crying they cannot afk-farm on macro, make sure to thank these first.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand what your saying mixa, im just stating some things that are a tad unfair when it comes to these situations, pk toons fine no problem but make it abit fair so that people like me who are lower level have a chance to protect themselves better. Its also a call to any other player that is sick of pkers and looking to make a difference, I will hunt them but even i am limited to what i can do, range speed attack damage, is very hard for a lvl 65 to hunt level 76+ pk summoners who kill from afar. If they kill afkers fine no problem again but atleast try and find out if they are afk first beforee sending your pony from around the corner.

 

I just think there should be some changes killing on horseback no no... teleporting in combat... no no. Cost of revenge on red toons should be free or very cheap for people who have been pked by someone 10+ levels because its not the fact you get revenge and they leave you alone. you get a bigger target on your back so i need the resources to be able to teach these people im not afk and i will attack back

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea well, you're just a victim of that system imo.I also agree that afk toons should the first to go and a live player should be about to defend himself, BUT if you're 65, dunno what you can do really, besides porting away if you are not one-shoted.

Do what you find best for yourself, since afaik there are no changes to this system coming anytime soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA Well!...  just read the patch notes G ***** G !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA pk dont drop, welcome to fully geared pk toons 24/7 pk, The game has done the opposite of what the people asked for.... thats the type of company this is, AMAZING!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 6:44 AM, Frper said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA Well!...  just read the patch notes G ***** G !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA pk dont drop, welcome to fully geared pk toons 24/7 pk, The game has done the opposite of what the people asked for.... thats the type of company this is, AMAZING!

This has been implemented since a while on the live servers, nothing new really.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Juji said:

Chaotic characters still drop items when killed by other players or NPCs on Classic.

Good that was an incredibly dumb change (the original chaotic characters no longer dropping anything) that showed a shocking lack of awareness about the game and it's players...

Edited by Tool_of_Society
Link to post
Share on other sites

Although PK was always a part of the game (a fun part as far as im concerned), they need to address recent changes in the game!

- PKs shouldnt be able to teleport, or at least with delay of 5 seconds + 
- PK with ponies shouldnt be able to use them on mount...
- PK characters (maybe with a lot of karma) shouldnt be able to pull revenge on you

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chaotic charachters shoiuld use any npc like teleport , wharehouse , grocery etc

Their stats should go down depents how much karma they have

Should not be able to use a mount

They should not be able to be near towns or in the town and the guards not to chase them

My point is that PK is something to be punished and not to cheer them and let them ruin the other player game just because

Edited by d00vari
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it is part of the game but it still is ruining my gaming experience and would most likely stop playing if this continues because it doesn't make sense to continue playing if you can't level up.  Last night I got pk'ed like seven times.  I got stuck in leveling up at 80% for two days... two freaking days!!!  It's almost impossible to level up when you get killed every 10 to 20 minutes.  This is ridiculous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Aphilion said:

I know it is part of the game but it still is ruining my gaming experience and would most likely stop playing if this continues because it doesn't make sense to continue playing if you can't level up.  Last night I got pk'ed like seven times.  I got stuck in leveling up at 80% for two days... two freaking days!!!  It's almost impossible to level up when you get killed every 10 to 20 minutes.  This is ridiculous.

With the current situation of population of bots it’s hard to find spot to xp in the top spots and areas . Obviously you will get pked if you try take a spot from somebody else  . Also being complete afk during macro xp is not recommended . I xp form last restart nobody killed me 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

With the current situation of population of bots it’s hard to find spot to xp in the top spots and areas . Obviously you will get pked if you try take a spot from somebody else  . Also being complete afk during macro xp is not recommended . I xp form last restart nobody killed me 

I wasn't even on macro the 5 times I got pk'ed.  Two times of it I was even in a party.  With the current respawn rate, bots isn't really the problem when trying to level up as I was able to level up while hunting and bots around me.  It's the pk that is actually killing my xp gains.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

All must see, we have two type group of PK :

1. Normal player angry to another player, and he kill him. These characters try eliminate karma and try lower PK point. I think it part of game. I think, current PK system are good for this group.

2. Psychopath/evil players (or someone who wanna oust players from server)  are make/buy a character to kill other players. I think it not part of game. I think the GMs must prevent these characters to kill another chars. These PK chars logout/teleport if someone fight with them. (Logout=over log from another computer) They don't have expensive equipment, doesn't mater if drop something. Doesn't mater if lost XP, except if they lost lvl and skills. Hard to kill they, because they don't play the game, only kill players. They are off-line or stay in pace full zone. They are don't kill mobs.

I think easy to decide who are in 2nd group. Who have 100+ PK and high karma are in second group. I think someone can more exact definition who are in this group.  I suggest for this group GMs don't let to hit other characters. Of course don't let to hit by summon too.

Best wishes,

Wilma

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wilma said:

Hi,

All must see, we have two type group of PK :

1. Normal player angry to another player, and he kill him. These characters try eliminate karma and try lower PK point. I think it part of game. I think, current PK system are good for this group.

2. Psychopath/evil players (or someone who wanna oust players from server)  are make/buy a character to kill other players. I think it not part of game. I think the GMs must prevent these characters to kill another chars. These PK chars logout/teleport if someone fight with them. (Logout=over log from another computer) They don't have expensive equipment, doesn't mater if drop something. Doesn't mater if lost XP, except if they lost lvl and skills. Hard to kill they, because they don't play the game, only kill players. They are off-line or stay in pace full zone. They are don't kill mobs.

I think easy to decide who are in 2nd group. Who have 100+ PK and high karma are in second group. I think someone can more exact definition who are in this group.  I suggest for this group GMs don't let to hit other characters. Of course don't let to hit by summon too.

Best wishes,

Wilma

 

I just lol . Cursed sword every Monday to Thursday even pays for killing other players . The game is a pvp - pve game . Pve areas that nobody can kill you exist and they are many . There are a lot of instances to do solo or with group . PK is the best think to ever happen to this game . So I would even suggest the devs to remove pk pvp system and implement pvp zone everywhere . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

I just lol . Cursed sword every Monday to Thursday even pays for killing other players .

PvP are not PK. We talk about PK. Not problem with PvP, but I never seen Cursed Sword at Giran server. I have problem with PK chars, that chars who don't play game, only log for kill someone and logout fast. They never PvP, only kill and run, kill and logout.

That normal for you? Not, right?

Edited by Wilma
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bkilla said:

so your loosing 1% a death if your getting pked? sorry but not sorry , used to be 6% .... cry me a river 

I can't understand. I talk about PK chars, who don't play only for kill someone. These chard are not main chars these only box for kill someone.

You was talk about PvP first, after XP lost.
1 PK give 4% XP lost, if you have 90% res, then 0.4% XP. At lvl 79 hat about 1-2 days continues fight. If don't have 90% res it more farm.
But usually we don't talk about 1 PK. The problem are PK chars can kill your group many times every days.
If wanna macro farm, you lost many %, and don't get many XP, because you don't get XP when you dead. (It normal, I don't wanna get XP when I'm dead.) :)

I don't know who support this PK like you. I can't  understand these people, I try ask why kill me. Their answer: I'm disturb their bot chars, or kill by fun. But, usually they din't answer to me.

Someone tell me, why good with PK char kill a group and logout fast? I think it not part the game, nobody enjoy it. PK chars are for adena farmers. Defend their farmer chars. Tell me if I'm not true!

About crying: I will not to make/buy PK char. I don't wanna search their main chars and kill they. Tell me how can I prevent PK chars kill me! PvP not possible, they are logout fast. Best if not need ask GMs help.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just get over it, PK is part of the game, no matter if the character is main or box or he just kills you for whatever reason he wants. Also it's quite normal to logout or run or teleport when you pk someone....

In this game you lose xp on death, get brez or 90% rez and move on. Also consider changing the spot you farm.

I've been PKed so many times during the years, dunno what's the fuss all about. Never came to QQ on the forums about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mixa said:

Just get over it, PK is part of the game, no matter if the character is main or box or he just kills you for whatever reason he wants. Also it's quite normal to logout or run or teleport when you pk someone....

In this game you lose xp on death, get brez or 90% rez and move on. Also consider changing the spot you farm.

I've been PKed so many times during the years, dunno what's the fuss all about. Never came to QQ on the forums about it.

Yeah and developers should just get over the fact that they will lose many new players that won't continue to play the game because leveling after 100 is hard enough without proper gear and no proper party you have to also face the fact that you get killed by players every hour or so. 

Edited by Aphilion
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...