Kamaloka lvl 4 and lvl 6 brooch jewells

SpartianGuard

You are idiot or what ? 

Same jewells exactly with mine with difference the level of jewells  + the lavien br or is not enough those to make difference ... you think is a lot jewells exept red cat eye for pve ? Or you have jewells lvl 6 "PVE" so i can use lavien br.. plz think before you speak...

1st in my items in first boss after i kill it i get lag and i late to move also on last boss i get 8 sec stun ..

2nd on lvl 6 jewells i got taurus br critical so i had all the time br + lavien br 

So ... its not so so big different about to spend so many koney to get all those things .. ofc in my opinion ... for sure in pvp make huge different but ... 

4 hours ago, SpartianGuard said:

You are idiot or what ? 

Same jewells exactly with mine with difference the level of jewells  + the lavien br or is not enough those to make difference ... you think is a lot jewells exept red cat eye for pve ? Or you have jewells lvl 6 "PVE" so i can use lavien br.. plz think before you speak...

Okay well so explain me what difference u expect from Amethyst 6, Diamond 6, Obsidian 6 in NM Kama xD

You can even unequip them after brooch BR for exactly same result lolz

Making a PVE test with PVP jewels is really... beyond words :D

26 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Okay well so explain me what difference u expect from Amethyst 6, Diamond 6, Obsidian 6 in NM Kama xD

You can even unequip them after brooch BR for exactly same result lolz

Making a PVE test with PVP jewels is really... beyond words :D

what you cant understand that i show you the difference with exaclty the same jewells like me ... ruby lvl 4 .. opal lvl 4 vs ruby lvl 6 .. opal lvl 6 + lavien br ?

you must have at least more than 10 % IQ to understand this i think

and for one more time tell me 1 more pve brooch jewell exept red / blue cat eye

41 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

what you cant understand that i show you the difference with exaclty the same jewells like me ... ruby lvl 4 .. opal lvl 4 vs ruby lvl 6 .. opal lvl 6 + lavien br ?

you must have at least more than 10 % IQ to understand this i think

and for one more time tell me 1 more pve brooch jewell exept red / blue cat eye

Okay, I have another good test for you.

Try hit an Elpy 2 times:

First time: without any Jewels

Second time: Use Amethyst 6, Obsidian 6, Diamond 6, Pearl 6, Aquamarine 6, Garnet 6, but don't use the Brooch BR.

After you are done, tell us how overpriced and broken Brooch jewels are:D

8 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Okay, I have another good test for you.

Try hit an Elpy 2 times:

First time: without any Jewels

Second time: Use Amethyst 6, Obsidian 6, Diamond 6, Pearl 6, Aquamarine 6, Garnet 6, but don't use the Brooch BR.

After you are done, tell us how overpriced and broken Brooch jewels are:D

Go plz to a doctor mate .. to check your brain plz

Did i say about pvp  anything ? i am talking about PVE to use the lavien br i need at least 4 jewells lvl 6 .. maybe you can give some others that is for "PVE" and i can test them because i am noob :)..

Sure sure, suddenly its a test about Brooch BR :D

Thats why you called the video test lv4 against lv6 jewels right? Well better late than never you realized your "test" was a failure :P

Btw no reason to be mad at me, just next time think before you start to do anything that makes zero sense and draw weird conclusions...

Try to do this again without any BR, Brooch BR, Taurus BR. Just use your skills and iss debuffs without any item buffs. That will help level the playing field and give you a more credible and accurate account the real difference between a LvL 6 ruby and Opal vs a Level 4. I get the fact that brooch BR and all that help stack, but for base damage of those 2 jewels with BR critting during 2nd run these actually prove nothing at all other than you have insane gear or insane friends willing to lend you gear.

The only significant boost in this "experiment" comes from brooch BR, disregarding CCs, BR crits etc. Ruby 6 gives 7.5% more ss dmg which is 3.75% total dmg since ss dmg is half of total dmg, plus the 9% PAtk. Attribute works like this: AttackAttribute - DefenseAttribute = X, when X is between -250 and +250(10 Attri = 1% dmg) you'll see a dmg difference by boosting Atk or Def attribute. So for example, if you already have 250 or more AtkAttri than your target's DefAttri you won't see any dmg difference by boosting your AtkAttri, same happens for DefAttri. I'm assuming you already had 250 or more Attri than those bosses so Opal 6 didn't do anything at all. Red Cat's Eye 6 would actually be a nice boost if you can get your hands on one.

On 5/12/2018 at 6:18 AM, Znipo said:

25% soulshot boost is 25% dmg boost. 

I hate to knit pick here on 2 accounts. 1. Its only 20%, 2. In a perfect world you would be correct, but because of soulshot lag not every shot fires perfectly every time causing missed DPS. So in actuality that 20% bonus ends up around 18.5%. Blame NCSoft on that one.  

On 13/05/2018 at 8:45 PM, Auburn said:

I hate to knit pick here on 2 accounts. 1. Its only 20%, 2. In a perfect world you would be correct, but because of soulshot lag not every shot fires perfectly every time causing missed DPS. So in actuality that 20% bonus ends up around 18.5%. Blame NCSoft on that one.  

I know ruby 5 is 20%, 25 was an example. 

Soulshot lag isnt relevant here, especially for a yul. 

Amount of failed skills without SS on yul is near nonexistent unlike normal hitting classes. 

Archived