Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Hime

26 minutes ago, HItEye said:

only 1 question GM

Combine Talismans is 100% safe?

Tests on both RU and EU show they have ~5% chance of success

This is an item for the top 1% of the 1%ers.

There also is missing information in this patch stating what time olympiad will start it. It simply states 20:00-23:40. It however doesn't state whether this is 20:00 GMT or 20:00 server time and in such a case - which server time as they operate 3hours apart. Kind of a key detail to be missing.

• Like 1

Hi @Juji @Hime ,

Related to : Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update Part 2 will be live. Patch notes can be read here

Where we can find more details or who can provide more details about some point like :Adjusted the rewards such as drop Adena and items according to the monsters’ new levels. - 

I would like to know what is droped or what should be the rewards. is like a blind search in this moment. - I can go and farm some of those place and see the drop in 1 hour. but what about the 0000.1% drop ? I want to know that kind of details and could good for the community to have all the information about the game-

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Muran said:

Hi @Juji @Hime ,

Related to : Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update Part 2 will be live. Patch notes can be read here

Where we can find more details or who can provide more details about some point like :Adjusted the rewards such as drop Adena and items according to the monsters’ new levels. - 

I would like to know what is droped or what should be the rewards. is like a blind search in this moment. - I can go and farm some of those place and see the drop in 1 hour. but what about the 0000.1% drop ? I want to know that kind of details and could good for the community to have all the information about the game-

When they say the term Adjust usually means nerfed. (If they meant the opposite they would use the term increased) It's there way to try to avoid rage in the forums. 

Edited by BurnCycle

3 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

RIP Antharas and Queen Ant. :(

In case of Antharas is clearly a way to force people to use L2Store by removing 1 of the 3 raids responsible for the major value in drops of the servers. Don't forget they removed Lindvior previously.

It's unbelievable how greedy NCSoft have became. They removed their major symbol (Antharas) just to help with the sales.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

In case of Antharas is clearly a way to force people to use L2Store by removing 1 of the 3 raids responsible for the major value in drops of the servers. Don't forget they removed Lindvior previously.

It's unbelievable how greedy NCSoft have became. They removed their major symbol (Antharas) just to help with the sales.

99.99% of players don give a sh1et about Antharas, Lindvior and most raid fields removed...They never been there, never split any dragon drop and never will be there.
NcSoft decision in this matter it is wise.
Greedy are ppl like, I was gona say you ...but hey, i dont know you that well...you know what I ment, those 0.1% who control servers and dont share the loot unless RMT.

Edited by TheThrax

4 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

NCSoft killed this game because of their greed. I still log in but don't really play. It's more or less for nostalgia. All my friends have pretty much quit. I don't see any sense in leveling up any longer. Why would you? This game is dead and over. Sure you can afk macro to 110+ but if you don't have the gear what's the use. I'll forever be a 105 Feoh Archmage.

• Like 1

Just now, Sharlanna said:

NCSoft killed this game because of their greed. I still log in but don't really play. It's more or less for nostalgia. All my friends have pretty much quit. I don't see any sense in leveling up any longer. Why would you? This game is dead and over. Sure you can afk macro to 110+ but if you don't have the gear what's the use. I'll forever be a 105 Feoh Archmage.

Well said

6 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

99.99% of players don give a sh1et about Antharas, Lindvior and most raid fields removed...They never been there, never split any dragon drop and never will be there.
Greedy are ppl like, I was gona say you ...but hey, i dont know you that well...you know what I ment, those 0.1% who control servers and dont share the loot unless RMT.

well said

Edited by IwantCake

3 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

I've been playing L2 since Oct. 2005. Doing Antharas, Valakas etc. wasn't always about the drops. For some of us it was just for the thrill and fun of being a part of the raid with 100+ other people. Also, if you can't see the greed of NCSoft that's been going on for years you need to take your blinders off.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

I might be 99.99% of the players (it is not for sure) that don't give a damn for it, but it's probably more then 50% of the heavy payers that are going to be affected by it.

Plus, when the clans that farm it are getting enough of the items, those items are then sold in the market. The more items are in the market, the cheaper they will become. So the theory that this doesn't affect the normal player is completely wrong.

1 minute ago, Sharlanna said:

I've been playing L2 since Oct. 2005. Doing Antharas, Valakas etc. wasn't always about the drops. For some of us it was just for the thrill and fun of being a part of the raid with 100+ other people. Also, if you can't see the greed of NCSoft that's been going on for years you need to take your blinders off.

I play my self for many years too, I did fight with all dragons...even when on Shilen it took us 6-7h to fail Kill Valakas :).
The greed you talking about have little impact here...they problably removed an irelevant content for most ppl. I see this more like a warning for "exploiters".
Dont get me wrong, I agree with what you said about greed...but not here.

Just now, TheThrax said:

I play my self for many years too, I did fight with all dragons...even when on Shilen it took us 6-7h to fail Kill Valakas :).
The greed you talking about have little impact here...they problably removed an irelevant content for most ppl. I see this more like a warning for "exploiters".
Dont get me wrong, I agree with what you said about greed...but not here.

Most of the important stuff that the dragons drops are R110 gear and Claws. If the claws doesn't have that much interest to you, the drop in price of R110 gear does.

12 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

I might be 99.99% of the players (it is not for sure) that don't give a damn for it, but it's probably more then 50% of the heavy payers that are going to be affected by it.

Plus, when the clans that farm it are getting enough of the items, those items are then sold in the market. The more items are in the market, the cheaper they will become. So the theory that this doesn't affect the normal player is completely wrong.

Im blind, how 50% of "heavy" players will be affected?
Can I make thru farm a dragon weapon lvl 1?No
Can I make thru farm a blood Akmanah? No
I do have set +10 and weapon and base stuff? Yes
I do have enough adena for teleport?Yes
Can I buy good bounded stuff like shirts,etc from L2store?Yes

Do I need anything else but dragon claws? No
Can I have claws from farm?No

Then Im not really interested about fukin dragons

Edited by TheThrax

7 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

Most of the important stuff that the dragons drops are R110 gear and Claws. If the claws doesn't have that much interest to you, the drop in price of R110 gear does.

Your shooting yourself in the foot CLAWS do you think a normal player that is not in the elite group of your clan will ever see a claw go their way, Removing these dragons is the best thing NCsoft did , i hope in the future they remove all the RAIDS to stop 1 Group farming all the ADENAS on the server and make the game a little more enjoyable for the rest of the 99% of players

Edited by IwantCake

13 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

I have r110 weapon, like most heavy players....R110 set is insane expensive, not worth invest at this moment. Ill wait for another NcSoft promo...6-8 months or so.

Btw, The price cant drop if only 1 player farm raids and only 1 party farm dragons...its elemetary my dear Watson :)

Stay on topic, GMT for Oly and next target for rangers pls...everything else is crystal clear

Edited by TheThrax

9 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours

Most of the Europe reverted the clock to remove summer daylight savings. So it will be 1300 GMT+2.

9 hours ago, Hime said:
  • The hero status for September Olympiad heroes will be reset.

Does this really mean we will have the same heroes throughout November? :D

Dragons and any raid should have been made instance long time ago, so everyone can go and raid these is they do desire, otherwise it's really better to delete them.

Same goes to the current cursed sword system. Just change it to be 2hr immortality and that's all.

Heroes are reset means that they are stripped off hero title and November will have no heroes.

Edited by mixa

This is the most adena sink update ive seen the last years.So lets count the changes: first new talismans insanity and seven signs, if you ppl think that the compound will be 100% success dream on, prob something like 5-10%, second we have dragon rind shirts enchanted up to +10 like there are a lot of +5 atm (lol?) Then we have circlets enchanted also up to +10 for last. With quick maths if someobe wants to have all these items needs like 500b 

• Like 1