Forums

Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Hime

17 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours

With this maintenance:

• Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update Part 2 will be live. Patch notes can be read here
  • Halloween Fortune Reading Game will continue for 2 weeks. 
  • Halloween Store Update with new items in the store for Halloween and the content update!
  • Halloween events and server boost settings will begin for two weeks. Details are available here
  • Prestige Pack subscribers between August 7 through October 29 will receive a Trick-or-Treat Bonus Pack. A serial code will automatically be available to apply on the account management page with the following items:
    • Drop Rune 200% 7- Day Pack x4
    • XP Rune III 200% 7-Day Pack x4
    • SP Rune 200% Pack 7-day x4
    • Bloody Rune Pack (30-day) x1
  • New Chat restrictions have been added:
    • Normal = Level 90
    • Whisper = Level 90
    • Shout = Level 95
    • Market = Level 95
    • Party Matchmaking Room = Level 90
  • Wondrous Cubic Items will remain for another two weeks. Exchange your Wondrous Cubic related items at the Dimensional Merchant NPC before they are deleted on 11/13.
  • 416 R/R95/R99-type Talismans and Blue/Red Talismans obtained from Fortress Battles will be deleted on 11/13.
  • The hero status for September Olympiad heroes will be reset.
  • The 3 client per PC limit will remain for another two weeks, while we monitor the server performance after the content update.

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

I'm nothing against the problem that you get around but this problem will be bad.
People who want to create party room kartia 85 must log in to char lvl 90 to create a party room?
problematic this solution ... . .

but thanks for the update and the event
let's go let's go ;-)

1 hour ago, n0nserviam said:

This is the most adena sink update ive seen the last years.So lets count the changes: first new talismans insanity and seven signs, if you ppl think that the compound will be 100% success dream on, prob something like 5-10%, second we have dragon rind shirts enchanted up to +10 like there are a lot of +5 atm (lol?) Then we have circlets enchanted also up to +10 for last. With quick maths if someobe wants to have all these items needs like 500b 

+ they deleted a few items that could generate some adena, like for example Savior's Enchant Scroll Fragments... It seems that these were exceptionally rewarding as somebody said in the past..

Now Helios and Etina, which are probably the most high level instances, will only drop appearance modifiers, like anyone really needs these crap that you can't even sell to NPC shops... 

• Like 1

No, they're not rabbits, "Cat" ... I didn't know they could breed so much ....xD

Farewell Dim100, thank you for being my cool and shelter in the hot summer days and in the war environment. I wish I had finished their mission before (I only had two days left) ...:/

Let's see what's new .... I don't know where I can go up but I'm excited to learn .....:x

I hope that I can gain a little bit of gain in these Halloween events .... I can't go further with the S80 Paulina armor and weapons ....^_^

Even though I'm not a hero, I write blue so I don't regret it. :P

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Prestige Pack subscribers between August 7 through October 29 will receive a Trick-or-Treat Bonus Pack. A serial code will automatically be available to apply on the account management page with the following items:
    • Drop Rune 200% 7- Day Pack x4
    • XP Rune III 200% 7-Day Pack x4
    • SP Rune 200% Pack 7-day x4
    • Bloody Rune Pack (30-day) x1

Did anyone else not receive this?

• L2 Team
15 minutes ago, Gem said:

Did anyone else not receive this?

When did you purchase the Prestige Pack?

10 minutes ago, iHelenara said:

Dear GM,

In oren there is NPC to upgrade kelbin weapons but i cannot upgrade the dualdagger to insane

pls look it up perhaps a bug

We confirmed it is an issue, thank you for reporting it!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Juji said:

When did you purchase the Prestige Pack?

Two more accounts here with the code not in the list in the account page, seems like same problem as Gem has above. if you need a support ticket made please let us know. Can provide screenshots etc, whatever you need. Thanks :) 

• L2 Team
Just now, TreasureHunt said:

Two more accounts here with the code not in the list in the account page, seems like same problem as Gem has above. if you need a support ticket made please let us know. Can provide screenshots etc, whatever you need. Thanks :) 

Yes, please submit a support ticket.