Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Hime

yea, how bout the audio turned on bug when you login, even tho you have audio muted checked in options

or the clan warehouse bug that says "failed to store item" then the next sentence after is "successfully stored item"

or the bug that lets a lvl 99 player kill a lvl 105 player because the 99 spent more real $ in the NCstore? oh nvm, that's just part of this failed game

@hime @juji    FIX OL BUFFS !!! when using standart buffs ( example Fantasia Melody) all fine. but when use Vanguard of Baylor and buff clan skills it not work.

Detail example for problem : when done Full Buff of "clan/ally Buffs" on autouse the char trys to keep the standart buffs up and not stop buffing, becouse with
vanguard of baylor up he rebuffs clan buffs and not the standart buffs this results in nonstop buffing char.

This was no Problem before Update and worked fine, i  expect to see this working soon again. If my to make clear whats the problem not workedout
creat a OL and check it out yourself.

GL

Edited by XiLoX

4 hours ago, XiLoX said:

@hime @juji    FIX OL BUFFS !!! when using standart buffs ( example Fantasia Melody) all fine. but when use Vanguard of Baylor and buff clan skills it not work.

Detail example for problem : when done Full Buff of "clan/ally Buffs" on autouse the char trys to keep the standart buffs up and not stop buffing, becouse with
vanguard of baylor up he rebuffs clan buffs and not the standart buffs this results in nonstop buffing char.

This was no Problem before Update and worked fine, i  expect to see this working soon again. If my to make clear whats the problem not workedout
creat a OL and check it out yourself.

GL

that's not a bug, since vanguard buffs are frenzied and your auto re-use buffs are regular buffs....it was like that before the update

you gotta make a buff macro if you are going to use vanguard

18 hours ago, Sesh said:

that's not a bug, since vanguard buffs are frenzied and your auto re-use buffs are regular buffs....it was like that before the update

you gotta make a buff macro if you are going to use vanguard

to be honest i cant belive that this working like it should. becouse before the update it worked fine

I must say, this is by far the worst update experience for me in a long time. I have been on this server for awhile now, and after this update , even with the free gifts, I don't see or notice a difference. Besides my ISS dcing every hour, I can't enjoy the nice xp you gave. The bots on here are unreal also.In the end, I do appreciate the pay back for playing and purchasing the items from the store and the monthly Rune. Thanks 

• Hime unpinned this topic