Graphical issue since update

SaaIkou

The setting "Advanced Shader Effects" makes all the mobs and summons black. Just all black. Well except the Cursed Man, which seems to blink madly from black to some crazy red/gold color over and over. 

Both my PC and the wife's PC have the same issue, unticking this setting prevents the blackness from taking over the mobs.

General system specs:

PC#1 Ryzen 1300X@4gHz, 16GB ram, GTX 1050 Ti Phoenix

PC#2 Ryzen 1200@3.8gHz, 8GB ram, GTX 750 Ti (reference card)

bugged.jpg

Note: I've tried file repair, updating directX, reverting to older drivers, etc. None helped. 

Edited by SaaIkou
Added note.

• 3 weeks later...

That is fixing only the black shaders problem,doesnt fix the problem at forgotten island!There are a few ppl that are having that issue.I had updated graphic card drivers,Direct X ,deleted textures and system folder and re-download everything but the problem still remains.You have to fix it ..Also Grand olympiad fails to move you into the arena with the results of losing points!It happens at the town or at hunting zones.I have lost 2/5 matches 2 days before and 1/5 matches yesterday while i was at giran town.

Edited by DjThunder
misstyped

• 1 month later...

@Juji I have still a problem at  Forgotten Island...I have already the latest drivers,turned off the shader ,updated Direct X....Still cant play at  Forgotten island .Check my photos above and share it at developers team please,i had posted that 2 months ago and still the problem remains...

@Ingwaz 

I have that issue 2 months now.I cant play at Forgotten island ...I have done everything .Latest drivers ,latest Direct X,Unistall and reinstall the game,delete all texture and use the repair...Nothing seems to work....If you  submit a ticket for such a thing ,they are answering you back that you have to open a topic in here ,so that the developer team will see it but unfortunately ,they dont even reply me here...............

Shaders are also disabled .When they are unabled i see the monsters and the pets from the summoners in BLACK like a shade...

Edited by DjThunder
mt

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...