Accounts has been locked.

Ronny

Hi everyone!

I play 2 days on this server. On the first day I played from one account, on the second day I launched a second account and after an hour both accounts were banned. I could not enter my personal account on the official website and could not launch NC Launcher 2. But after an hour one of the accounts was unban.

I understand that in connection with the maintenance work, the support service is very busy and I do not want to disturb them. On this appeal to users.

From the official information on the number of accounts used from one computer, I found only a time limit - 3 accounts.

Please tell me why such problems could arise?
Thank.

This happens to almost all new accounts, just contact support and you'll have your accounts back, it's a stop-gap measure to supposedly prevent the bot owners to create unlimited amount of accounts, but that doesn't seems to have stopped them.

Anyway, you've don't nothing wrong, just contact support.

29 minutes ago, mixa said:

This happens to almost all new accounts, just contact support and you'll have your accounts back, it's a stop-gap measure to supposedly prevent the bot owners to create unlimited amount of accounts, but that doesn't seems to have stopped them.

Anyway, you've don't nothing wrong, just contact support.

Thank you so much! You reassured me that I did not violate user rules.
I am recently in the USA. Before that, I played on a European server from Innova.
The most important condition for launching multiple windows from one computer is to purchase a premium subscription. Those. without a premium subscription, you cannot launch a second window from a computer.
Such a subscription costs approximately $ 5-6 per month.
In previous chronicles, it makes no sense to play in less than 3 windows - the farm of Salvation, Octavis, Tauti, Baylor in the Titan+Isa+Tosh minimum layout. For a comfortable game, I launch 5 windows, which is 4 premium subscriptions per month.
On us.ncsoft.com, the situation is completely different. As I understand it, a premium subscription called - "Prestige Pack Subscription" gives only game bonuses, but does not affect the number of clients launched from one device.

8 hours ago, Ronny said:

Thank you so much! You reassured me that I did not violate user rules.
I am recently in the USA. Before that, I played on a European server from Innova.
The most important condition for launching multiple windows from one computer is to purchase a premium subscription. Those. without a premium subscription, you cannot launch a second window from a computer.
Such a subscription costs approximately $ 5-6 per month.
In previous chronicles, it makes no sense to play in less than 3 windows - the farm of Salvation, Octavis, Tauti, Baylor in the Titan+Isa+Tosh minimum layout. For a comfortable game, I launch 5 windows, which is 4 premium subscriptions per month.
On us.ncsoft.com, the situation is completely different. As I understand it, a premium subscription called - "Prestige Pack Subscription" gives only game bonuses, but does not affect the number of clients launched from one device.

Here multiboxing has always been free.Currently there is a limit to 3 windows, but that's temporary and it will be unlimited, as much as your machine can handle or w/e.No need to buy Prestige pack if you don't actually want it's contents of course.