Forums

New player help needed

Hi so I made new character already got mantor from god knows where and now I'm wondering if ill keep getting top weapon and armor till 85? Or does it ends with C grade? If it goes higher can you please explain how to get higher lvl gear? Also any tips would be helpful. thanks in advance.

There is no free B-Grade equipment. But when you are lvl 58 you will get a "question mark notification" calling you to Paterson in the Aden church and then sending you to the Forsaken Plains. There you will have to do several quests and get at the end permanent A-Grade equipment plus some shots.

At lvl 76 you will get called to do the 3rd Class Change Quest, at the end of which you will get permanent S-Grade Dynasty equipment. That is rather good; keep it for the future.

Upon Awakening (unless you are an Ertheia) at lvl 85 you will get R-Grade Twilight/Apocalypse equipment which will evaporate 30 days after you have opened the "pearl". But if you manage to keep your Mentor until then, the system will send you a Mentee Certificate by in-game mail. At the Mentor Manager near the Newbie Buffer NPC you can exchange that for so-called Diplomas, which you can in turn use to purchase permanent R-Grade Immortal/Requiem equipment. Not as good as the Paulina stuff, but by putting on Elemental Attributes the armor will serve you until lvl 99. The weapon is rather useless and, depending on your class, you will stop playing at around lvl 95.

Ok so I made so far lvl 65, do I go with quests up to lvl 85? Or I can go do some instances/kamaloka etc in between quests? Also I decided to play GK is there a chance to get clan or some party?

Nobody does the low-level Kamalokas any more. With the current 300% Vitality server settings you might get to lvl 76 by just doing quests. But usually the exp from the Kekropus quests is not enough to reach the next milestone. This will almost certainly happen to you at lvl 84, no matter what the server settings (Vitality will be runnning out rather fast at that level). If you are lucky, you might get together a raid party for low-level Bosses. For other alternatives check this:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2139&start=10#p37978

As a Grand Khavatari you will be received in a clan or a constant party once you are lvl 101+ (there you get the good skills) if you are willing to spend a few thousand dollars on items. Check the requirements in the recruitment posts here:
https://forums.lineage2.com/forum/12-clan-recruitment/

Archived