This is a huge nerf

Srelock

This modified loot is a huge nerf we are having an event where th server supposed to give 50% more adena and items. With all the runes and prestige pack now i make 18% less adena/h and the drops disappeared. Before the update u could make 20kk adena/h frm drops now i get 2-3 armour parts in 1/h can't wait when the server goes back to the normal settings then probably wont make inof money to cover the cost of the shots. Great job Ncsoft 

2 hours ago, Srelock said:

This modified loot is a huge nerf we are having an event where th server supposed to give 50% more adena and items. With all the runes and prestige pack now i make 18% less adena/h and the drops disappeared. Before the update u could make 20kk adena/h frm drops now i get 2-3 armour parts in 1/h can't wait when the server goes back to the normal settings then probably wont make inof money to cover the cost of the shots. Great job Ncsoft 

This has nothing to do with the server settings, the update as noted by myself in the sticky topic is a huge nerf to everything, better get used to it.