Losbandidos First day vs MS toxic clan

MOLENSA

You will all see what Losbandidos will do soon . Never farm. no wanna war with pve clan I will give you pk non stop .

13 hours ago, MOLENSA said:

You will all see what Losbandidos will do soon . Never farm. no wanna war with pve clan I will give you pk non stop .

I'd love to see you try :P Seriously though nothing against you since you stayed with Divekio out of loyalty and that I can respect but let's not be hypocrites here Losbandidos leader Divekio himself is a toxic player considering he is always drunk and he always starts making trouble in the clan regardless if you want to PvP MS is always around idk why you wanna pick up on our PvE clan (players who has mostly with normal +8 sets) why not fight the MS itself unless ofc somehow you are scared :P

5 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

I'd love to see you try :P Seriously though nothing against you since you stayed with Divekio out of loyalty and that I can respect but let's not be hypocrites here Losbandidos leader Divekio himself is a toxic player considering he is always drunk and he always starts making trouble in the clan regardless if you want to PvP MS is always around idk why you wanna pick up on our PvE clan (players who has mostly with normal +8 sets) why not fight the MS itself unless ofc somehow you are scared :P

because  main clan was not visible on the map ..i kill all ms and ally im never scared ..

i'm waiting for the next update to go xp to see who's going to farm :))

17 hours ago, Nuky said:

I dont see any fraps where zureil was killing u and divekio while being healer by YourMaster :) 

because zureil come with all clan to pvp vs me or divekio + valiant scrol ..daddy..

no problem in the next video will be all members

2 minutes ago, MOLENSA said:

because zureil come with all clan to pvp vs me or divekio + valiant scrol ..daddy..

no problem in the next video will be all members

We can always arrange a 7v7 all you need is ask :) You can challenge any PvP CPs from MS for 7v7 

Just now, Jinkariya said:

We can always arrange a 7v7 all you need is ask :) You can challenge any PvP CPs from MS for 7v7 

i never play like 7 vs 7 arrange.. 

I have not seen the server like this pvp panic..

a lot of lost time and money and make pvp just when it's siage or olympiad :))

19 hours ago, mixa said:

Well that didn't take long.Glad to see you mengs realized what a broken toy MS is fast enough.Divekio for sure remembers what I told him before you moved to Chronos :)))

yess...

it's good that it happened so we got what it killed ... it was great boredom

Archived