Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 31, 2019

Juji

• L2 Team

Hello,

There will be an unscheduled server maintenance at 1:00 p.m. PDT. The game will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Logins will also be temporarily unavailable for all servers during this time.

Changes

• Adena quantity will be increased

Thank you for your patience!

• Like 1

I have been Disconnected more in the last week then the 8 yrs, playing. Now since the update, I have been disconnected at least 3 times a day. Juji, please help and fix , I can't enjoy all these xp gifts,

49 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello,

There will be an unscheduled server maintenance at 1:00 p.m. PDT (8:00 p.m. GMT+2). The game will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Logins will also be temporarily unavailable for all servers during this time.

Changes

• Adena quantity will be increased

Thank you for your patience!

What does this mean? We'll get more adena? Do mobs drop more adena? Or just increasing the maximum adena one can have?

Also @Juji and Europe already went DST last week, so 20:00 GMT+2 isn't West Europe (France, Spain, Belgium, Germany) any more. GMT+2 is more like East Europe (Romania, Greece)

• L2 Team
10 minutes ago, Shoppy said:

What does this mean? We'll get more adena? Do mobs drop more adena? Or just increasing the maximum adena one can have?

Also @Juji and Europe already went DST last week, so 20:00 GMT+2 isn't West Europe (France, Spain, Belgium, Germany) any more. GMT+2 is more like East Europe (Romania, Greece)

Permanent increase to Adena quantity that drops from mobs. I fixed the time issue.

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

Permanent increase to Adena quantity that drops from mobs. I fixed the time issue.

Ok man. That's nice.
BTW: It should be 20:00 GMT+1 if you mean West European time zone. 20:00 GMT is UK and thus 20:00 GMT-1, which is 45 minutes ago.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Shoppy said:

Ok man. That's nice.
BTW: It should be 20:00 GMT+1 if you mean West European time zone. 20:00 GMT is UK and thus 20:00 GMT-1, which is 45 minutes ago.

You're already on the Internet and at your computer. Are you worried about world time zone differences? I laughed a lot tonight, thank you ...xDxDxD xD xDxDxDxD 

• Thanks 1

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, StrahdVonZarovich said:

Fix the buff overlap bug ! And the new cycling buffs !

And the flag bug and the karma bug..

Can you provide more details, so we can repro the issues on our QA server to report them to dev for fixes?

@Juji  Example = Yul Archer using 2 skills on /autocast 

Skills are : Minds Eye and Counter Instinct

Before the update yesterday, even if you have them both on autocast, they would not overlap. So you cast Counter Instinct and only after the buff has 3 seconds or less, the auto cast option on Minds Eye will trigger. That way they do not overlap and not cancel each other.

With pleasure :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPZG1fzhEvI

The same ppl use these bugs last 2-3 Years. Huge amount of items was doped and steeled by the same ppl - Snowmaiden, etc.. You can check the tickets.. Lot of tickets.

Reported MANY times and still unpunished, btw..

About the buff overlaps after the last update: just make party with 2 different ISSs and cycle their buffs and You sill see ;)

Edited by StrahdVonZarovich

7 minutes ago, StrahdVonZarovich said:

With pleasure :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPZG1fzhEvI

The same ppl use these bugs last 2-3 Years. Huge amount of items was doped and steeled by the same ppl - Snowmaiden, etc.. You can check the tickets.. Lot of tickets.

Reported MANY times and still unpunished, btw..

About the buff overlaps after the last update: just make party with 2 different ISSs and cycle their buffs and You sill see ;)

How ..... can u be like this? u did that for a hole update in raffinery, now u cry when some1 does it to you? Kids nowdays ....

18 minutes ago, Argus said:

@Juji  Example = Yul Archer using 2 skills on /autocast 

Skills are : Minds Eye and Counter Instinct

Before the update yesterday, even if you have them both on autocast, they would not overlap. So you cast Counter Instinct and only after the buff has 3 seconds or less, the auto cast option on Minds Eye will trigger. That way they do not overlap and not cancel each other.

After the update, I also adjust my macro settings. I mean, since the creatures changed, I had to make skill arrangements. Previously, when some of my skills come in succession, I find it normal to delete each other because they perform the same function at different power / time / ....... In addition, when the creature dies, whatever automacro remains in the macro ranking starts with the next target. If you haven't noticed ... So the first row in the macro sequence doesn't start when the automatic macro sets the next target. That's why you need to do the macros correctly. ^_^