Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 31, 2019

Juji

3 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello,

There will be an unscheduled server maintenance at 1:00 p.m. PDT. The game will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Logins will also be temporarily unavailable for all servers during this time.

Changes

• Adena quantity will be increased

Thank you for your patience!

HI @ juji   I am OL the buffs are not right registred. on autouse its a pain becouse i will buff a second time becouse he checks for standart buffs.
with a macro that keeps vanguard of baylor up the char not stops buffning. PLS FIX

3 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello,

There will be an unscheduled server maintenance at 1:00 p.m. PDT. The game will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Logins will also be temporarily unavailable for all servers during this time.

Changes

• Adena quantity will be increased

Thank you for your patience!

Hi @Juji, please check auto-use skill servitor balance life. Not function. Tank you!

8 hours ago, TricepsFTW said:

Please @Juji can you fix the bug where when Manner Mode is on, your party members won't target mobs being aggroed by, let's say, a tanker or an Iss following you. It is unusable as of now.

This is a major issue if you have a small group and want to use manner mode.  mobs will aggro the group and are not auto targeted.

Also I have an issue with one of my Evis.  I cannot engage soulshots.  they randomly remove from the ss box/window above the 5 bars.  sometimes I have to drop them and pickup and then they will get used but they will not show in the window.

Edited by Kurison
more bugs

@Juji  
Dear GM, yesterday as I was working I couldn't go online when you gave your wonderful gm buff.
 Well, I was so sad that I couldn't win this buff that I dreamed of sleeping that I was getting these buffs. so I come here to ask ... 
give me these buffs ... I never asked you for anything :D Pleaseeeeeeeeeee:D

• Hime unpinned this topic