Dual class Rogue

najngeg2019

Hello,

My character currently is evi/archer but i was thinking to reroll my dual on assassin. Is it good for late game the assassin, in terms of pve cuz pvp i know its good. and which to pick out of 4 assassin (remember im ertheia class). Of course that i need tons of money, visa card etc etc but im most playing for fun, i have a gear r99 +6fe and currenly on the archer i have r99 +8 weapon. but i wanted to go assassin with duals. can you give me some tips plz :) and which of the 4 daggers to pick.

p.s should i increase dex or str ? 

Have a great day.

1 hour ago, najngeg2019 said:

Hello,

My character currently is evi/archer but i was thinking to reroll my dual on assassin. Is it good for late game the assassin, in terms of pve cuz pvp i know its good. and which to pick out of 4 assassin (remember im ertheia class). Of course that i need tons of money, visa card etc etc but im most playing for fun, i have a gear r99 +6fe and currenly on the archer i have r99 +8 weapon. but i wanted to go assassin with duals. can you give me some tips plz :) and which of the 4 daggers to pick.

p.s should i increase dex or str ? 

Have a great day.

Assassin or othell is a forgotten class witch have been taken nerf after nerf . @juji doesn't seem to care much neither  the devs . If you ask your self witch are the rarest classes ppl play then saya and othell are the one almost nobody play .  Yull your main is prob the most op class and second is coming feoh witch with there insane survival , mana regen in all areas and big dmg they are just un killable . I recommend you not to start an othell class those who play this class they are old players who were once playing othell when it was decent before the huge nerfs .  If you like pve make Gk , titan or evic those are the classes to go . They farm faster more efficient than an othell . Pvp wise you have yull witch is No1 since all items coming to this game are made for  yulls . .

3 hours ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

Assassin or othell is a forgotten class witch have been taken nerf after nerf . @juji doesn't seem to care much neither  the devs . If you ask your self witch are the rarest classes ppl play then saya and othell are the one almost nobody play .  Yull your main is prob the most op class and second is coming feoh witch with there insane survival , mana regen in all areas and big dmg they are just un killable . I recommend you not to start an othell class those who play this class they are old players who were once playing othell when it was decent before the huge nerfs .  If you like pve make Gk , titan or evic those are the classes to go . They farm faster more efficient than an othell . Pvp wise you have yull witch is No1 since all items coming to this game are made for  yulls . .

what you talking? in last update we was get 9% more damage, stop saying we get nerf. + if you die vs yull, you just a noob.

Edited by KissMyKnife

3 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

what you talking? in last update we was get 9% more damage, stop saying we get nerf. + if you die vs yull, you just a noob.

hey kiss how are you :) yea i saw u around as a dagger but so hard to get daggers these days and mostly they are very welcome in grind parties. btw can u suggest me which to get as a dual class, dagger/archer/summoner? which of the daggers (de, elf. human or dwarf, im erthia race btw) and if summoner which of the three cats, ponnies or reapers?

thnx ^^

8 hours ago, najngeg2019 said:

hey kiss how are you :) yea i saw u around as a dagger but so hard to get daggers these days and mostly they are very welcome in grind parties. btw can u suggest me which to get as a dual class, dagger/archer/summoner? which of the daggers (de, elf. human or dwarf, im erthia race btw) and if summoner which of the three cats, ponnies or reapers?

thnx ^^

what you prefer? kill fast or make profit? want to join pt, or want solo farm?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

what you prefer? kill fast or make profit? want to join pt, or want solo farm?

well i think both of them solo and party? depends on the situation, i got an apoc dual dag +5 2sa 300 but idk is it good for now or I MUST HAVE a r99. or just reroll to summ and gg ;p ( i really dont like archer now plus with that short range nerf :/)

15 hours ago, najngeg2019 said:

well i think both of them solo and party? depends on the situation, i got an apoc dual dag +5 2sa 300 but idk is it good for now or I MUST HAVE a r99. or just reroll to summ and gg ;p ( i really dont like archer now plus with that short range nerf :/)

as i said in last post, patk its not really important, if you want to solo just like me, make a hierophant iss lvl up to 101, and learn pom, and focus on skill power and crit damage, look my guide thread in here.
Btw Summoner its not a good class, servivor hit ok but your crit damage not shared to servivor, so like qa soul 15% crit damage not added on servivor. you need a lot adena to make it good.

Edited by KissMyKnife

On 3/11/2019 at 9:05 PM, KissMyKnife said:

as i said in last post, patk its not really important, if you want to solo just like me, make a hierophant iss lvl up to 101, and learn pom, and focus on skill power and crit damage, look my guide thread in here.
Btw Summoner its not a good class, servivor hit ok but your crit damage not shared to servivor, so like qa soul 15% crit damage not added on servivor. you need a lot adena to make it good.

Sadly the game as is now is for Yul, Feohs, and some tyrs (GK, Titan, Evisc). All the other class exist because they were there before... Othel is a really fun class to play, spamming skills like crazy and if you are lucky giving some lethals on pvp. I have a dwarfie 105 (sadly spoil is useless now...) and i am currently lvling a othel windrider (main yul). If you do enought half kills and you are smart where you kill, you can solo pretty nice with that class (do not hope to be better than feoh or yul in exp per hour, the game have been going from normal farming to macro aoe farming)

My main is a wynn toon since GoD, so i will give my 50 cents about that class

With wynn is easy to go from 85 to 105, but after that idk (currently i am only 106 on main). the sad part is that after 103 the damage on wynn dont scale like other class (for example i am tyr dread on dual class, and my damage of 105 as tyr dread is higher than wynn damage under same buff/debuff), the nice part is that if you combine some buff your servitors hits like a raidboss :D (it is easy to reach more than 700 attack atribute on servitors with the right buffs)

As a comment, crit damage % of accesories pass to summons (just not all of that bonus, 15% of all your P. Critical Damage bonus when you use your ultimate servitor share skill). About wynn class, i would advice against the arcana lord (cat one) because the buff give attack speed, and is really easy to get close 1500 attack speed without that buff. If you go to wynn summoner, my advice is to follow Quenia recommendations of this post:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/13540-ap-setup-em/?do=findComment&comment=108645

15 hours ago, Maerwen said:

Sadly the game as is now is for Yul, Feohs, and some tyrs (GK, Titan, Evisc). All the other class exist because they were there before... Othel is a really fun class to play, spamming skills like crazy and if you are lucky giving some lethals on pvp. I have a dwarfie 105 (sadly spoil is useless now...) and i am currently lvling a othel windrider (main yul). If you do enought half kills and you are smart where you kill, you can solo pretty nice with that class (do not hope to be better than feoh or yul in exp per hour, the game have been going from normal farming to macro aoe farming)

My main is a wynn toon since GoD, so i will give my 50 cents about that class

With wynn is easy to go from 85 to 105, but after that idk (currently i am only 106 on main). the sad part is that after 103 the damage on wynn dont scale like other class (for example i am tyr dread on dual class, and my damage of 105 as tyr dread is higher than wynn damage under same buff/debuff), the nice part is that if you combine some buff your servitors hits like a raidboss :D (it is easy to reach more than 700 attack atribute on servitors with the right buffs)

As a comment, crit damage % of accesories pass to summons (just not all of that bonus, 15% of all your P. Critical Damage bonus when you use your ultimate servitor share skill). About wynn class, i would advice against the arcana lord (cat one) because the buff give attack speed, and is really easy to get close 1500 attack speed without that buff. If you go to wynn summoner, my advice is to follow Quenia recommendations of this post:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/13540-ap-setup-em/?do=findComment&comment=108645

i dont know which dimension you play,or in illegal server, but on official, with same geared classes, othell its on top 2 minimum, stop trolling on othell section, you dont know anything about othell at all.

Evisch? really? just use hide with sm on, and you kill it faster then you say 10 word. tyrr? dream on, if you spawn chase, he not even damage you.

Edited by KissMyKnife

20 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

i dont know which dimension you play,or in illegal server, but on official, with same geared classes, othell its on top 2 minimum, stop trolling on othell section, you dont know anything about othell at all.

Evisch? really? just use hide with sm on, and you kill it faster then you say 10 word. tyrr? dream on, if you spawn chase, he not even damage you.

First, my reply is about PVE, not pvp. On the first post he asked about "Is it good for late game the assassin, in terms of pve cuz pvp i know its good". My reply is about that sentence. My reply do not speak about pvp because he told that he know about that.

Second, your comment about wynn was wrong, because of that i clarified what i know about a class which i have been using for pve and pvp (pvp on bartz and zaken times, not know). If you read, my comment about tyr dread is vs wynn with exactly same gear, augument, pasives etc. Not again othel. I only compare both of them because i can exactly compare them with the same gear (both class with bloody weapon +12 3 SA, same augument, active crit damave buff and elmore cloak buff). He asked about which to get as a dual class, dagger/archer/summoner? which of the daggers (de, elf. human or dwarf, im erthia race btw) and if summoner which of the three cats, ponnies or reapers?

Third, about othel i said only that is a really fun class to play, hell if i have to choose any class to play pvp, for the fun of it i will play othel. But that was not the question of najngeg2019I never said anything bad about the class. My clarification is about how Ncsoft have made the game a AOE game to farm incredible amounts of exp per minute compared to kill 1 mob at time. You cannot denny that per hour a full aoe party will get allways more exp than a full 1 target party if the gear is similar.

Next time you decide to trastalk another comunity member, be sure to read what the other member wrote...

Have fun and happy hunting

5 hours ago, Maerwen said:

First, my reply is about PVE, not pvp. On the first post he asked about "Is it good for late game the assassin, in terms of pve cuz pvp i know its good". My reply is about that sentence. My reply do not speak about pvp because he told that he know about that.

Second, your comment about wynn was wrong, because of that i clarified what i know about a class which i have been using for pve and pvp (pvp on bartz and zaken times, not know). If you read, my comment about tyr dread is vs wynn with exactly same gear, augument, pasives etc. Not again othel. I only compare both of them because i can exactly compare them with the same gear (both class with bloody weapon +12 3 SA, same augument, active crit damave buff and elmore cloak buff). He asked about which to get as a dual class, dagger/archer/summoner? which of the daggers (de, elf. human or dwarf, im erthia race btw) and if summoner which of the three cats, ponnies or reapers?

Third, about othel i said only that is a really fun class to play, hell if i have to choose any class to play pvp, for the fun of it i will play othel. But that was not the question of najngeg2019I never said anything bad about the class. My clarification is about how Ncsoft have made the game a AOE game to farm incredible amounts of exp per minute compared to kill 1 mob at time. You cannot denny that per hour a full aoe party will get allways more exp than a full 1 target party if the gear is similar.

Next time you decide to trastalk another comunity member, be sure to read what the other member wrote...

Have fun and happy hunting

ah ok, now try pm fataldeath"Titan" and me on naia, and ask both of us how fast we kill mob on field, he will say more time then me, and he have better gear then me.