The Spoil Rate highly reduced

1 hour ago, StrahdVonZarovich said:

After the last update, the spoil rate is HIGHLY REDUCED.

Garden of Spirits - 7-800% less spoil? My spoiler collect 2-3 times more drop than spoil?

Its a mistake or You intend to delete the dwarf class soon?

This is an intended nerf.

Seems to be a change in the demographics able to spoil for profit. It was great between 85 through about 102 then there was a huge drop off. Maybe a few spoils every thousand mobs.

From reports would seem they did this to prevent people from rolling a fortune seeker for easy profit instead of actually playing the class as a main.

Spoils have went up ten fold in areas I hunt. A day of spoils yeilds about 1500 mats of various types now, all lv4. Where before, like mentioned, successful spoils were a rarity.

Honestly this is a great move. Drives demand for genuine Fortune Seekers.

Edited by dime

Dime: is that your comment to my post? I just told the truth: 800% reduced spoil in GoS. And your comment/explanation is: "the grade move for fortune seekers"??!?!?!?

The spoil was impossible without strong party until now in GoS. That IS the way obviously - ppl to play in party. You didn't change that, you just removed the spoil.

So now if you play spoiler in full party 103-110, the party will farm less then with DD instead of spoiler. We tried and that IS the truth for many zones. GoS, Atelia Rafinery, Filed of silence, HB, etc.

What that means? No POINT to play spoiler anymore obviously..

It looks like something else is going on: you serve the interest of a certain group of people who do not want this class in the game. Or at least dont want spoil for levels 103-109.
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dawe said:

In the next update they destroy Crafting System so...

Dawe: They already did that long time ago, when they simplified it.

There was no crafting festival event, etc..

The craft is dead since GoD.. And right now, they are erasing the spoil as well.

So, Dawe: Even these facts are not so annoying for me, but the GMs behavior: If they just tell: "Yes, in fact we did delete the craft 5 years ago and now we will delete the spoil", shall be OK for me: ppl will just decide to play or not. But GMs don't do that, they twisting the truth all the time. They doing something obvious and trying to convince you in the opposite :)) Telling "black" to the "white" :))

Edited by StrahdVonZarovich

3 hours ago, StrahdVonZarovich said:

Dime: is that your comment to my post? I just told the truth: 800% reduced spoil in GoS. And your comment/explanation is: "the grade move for fortune seekers"??!?!?!?

The spoil was impossible without strong party until now in GoS. That IS the way obviously - ppl to play in party. You didn't change that, you just removed the spoil.

So now if you play spoiler in full party 103-110, the party will farm less then with DD instead of spoiler. We tried and that IS the truth for many zones. GoS, Atelia Rafinery, Filed of silence, HB, etc.

What that means? No POINT to play spoiler anymore obviously..

It looks like something else is going on: you serve the interest of a certain group of people who do not want this class in the game. Or at least dont want spoil for levels 103-109.

So, they reduced spoil loot table for anything under 105 and increased it for anything over 105, what's the problem? Oh you mad you can't compete now? Or that you're not making that easy adena with your paulinas equipped OFS anymore? Working as intended as far as I'm concerned. They inverted the demographics and as someone that actually plays OFS this is nothing but good news. I'm actually getting spoils now.

This is like getting angry you can't kill lv 110 mobs at 99. Yeah, it's by design. Build a challenge wall and weed out those trying to take advantage of the system.

Also, what DD will out DPS a similarly geared OFS in PvE?? lol.. You know we get 30% pve damage as a class passive, right?

12 minutes ago, dime said:

So, they reduced spoil loot table for anything under 105 and increased it for anything over 105, what's the problem? Oh you mad you can't compete now? Or that you're not making that easy adena with your paulinas equipped OFS anymore? Working as intended as far as I'm concerned. They inverted the demographics and as someone that actually plays OFS this is nothing but good news. I'm actually getting spoils now.

This is like getting angry you can't kill lv 110 mobs at 99. Yeah, it's by design. Build a challenge wall and weed out those trying to take advantage of the system.

Also, what DD will out DPS a similarly geared OFS in PvE?? lol.. You know we get 30% pve damage as a class passive, right?

Spoilers is the most powerful class . Let’s all reroll to spoilers . Everybody who is selling his gear to buy new for his spoiler post a picture HERE

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

Spoilers is the most powerful class . Let’s all reroll to spoilers . Everybody who is selling his gear to buy new for his spoiler post a picture HERE

lol is that what you took away from that post? Oh man... Exactly my point. You're not main-ing Fortune Seekers, you're boxing them for extra profit. Good on NCsoft for making this move.

People complain the class is dead/dying.. Then complain you actually have to put effort into it to make a profit.. Which one do you want? Do you want the class to strive or are you guys just *itching because you can't make adena with your box OFS?

On 3/11/2019 at 7:10 AM, dime said:

Did you tried GH or WR in PVE? If you cant take advantage by gear with your FS, then that class is completly useless.

Im Dagger as main. I tested: GH, WR and FS with high gear.

On 11/3/2019 at 1:53 PM, Roser said:

spoil rate is rediculus 

Truth.

Dawe: seems you've never played spoiler dont you? Your conclusions are simply wrong. The spoil is NOT more on 105+ then before, depend of zone : is less or untouched.

But the spoil on 103-106is 800% lower then before the update.

Anyway: its clear: NC$OFT hate dwarfs.. Dwarfs pay less probably.

On 04/11/2019 at 2:12 PM, Feryl said:

Did you tried GH or WR in PVE? If you cant take advantage by gear with your FS, then that class is completly useless.

Im Dagger as main. I tested: GH, WR and FS with high gear.

@Feryl Can you say your opinion? since you tested them all, in relation to pve, pros and cons of GH, WR, FS. ty

10 hours ago, Brawd said:

@Feryl Can you say your opinion? since you tested them all, in relation to pve, pros and cons of GH, WR, FS. ty

@Brawd

There are a lot of reviews of each Othell in the right section of the forum.

Something quickly:

GH: Best rear Damage and Shadow Evasion (debuff immune). PVP: IMHO, the best for pvp. Debuff immune and the best for 1shot ppl. PVE: Not so good DPS, you need to be in the back of mobs, not so easy if you are alone and mobs are immune to stun.

WR: Best DPS. they have 1 blow more than FS or GH. You can built a setup full stun. PVP: good to disable a target, full stun and very good CD (maybe usless in party sitations). PVE: High DPS and full stun. Good for solo exp in party zones.

FS: Useful only in PVE. PVP: very low damage, IMHO useless in pvp. PVE: they have a 30% PVE Damage passive skill and you can do good damage in all directions. The thing is farm with spoil to get better profit. I didnt test this patch with a FS but seems like they was nerfed... so, maybe isnt a good idea.

Feryl.

Edited by Feryl
  • Like 1