Othell GH - Poison Swarm

-Madonna-

Well i think in a system macro is impossible to use (and also confusionary to use when ur'e in action), most ppl abandon to use it!!

Why dont change this useful debuff for us?

2 way:

- Effect area around body charapter.

- Launch at select target and make the area around.

1 hour ago, -Madonna- said:

Well i think in a system macro is impossible to use (and also confusionary to use when ur'e in action), most ppl abandon to use it!!

2 way:

useless and risky skill,  risky cause who use it, can be flagged fast. + useless, cause mob resist almost all time

7 hours ago, -Madonna- said:

that is not true, for example even if i see yellow mobs at Hellbound and Enchanted Valley on mobs the skill enter all the times.

For the flag risk is our problems such using aggro tank or others aoe skills lol

i dont know what you try to saying, but you know what, if you play on naia, come to silent valley, i'm on near port spot, you will see how to play your othell.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, -Madonna- said:

2 way:

Im not really sure what is ur problem with poison but, you can try this: First use it 1 time by hand in the spot where you want to cast that skill. After, you press your macro with a line "/useskill poison swamp" (i dont remember exactly the name, check it and replace) and your poison always will be cast in the same spot.