Molensa disturb Lio Party :)) no farm

MOLENSA

Is fun because in the first part of the video you lose warrior harmony lv2 at start the fight, very smart for ur part the order when u give buffs to urself! :ph34r: & u kill 0 players lol, MusicGR do the job, and second part showing how u killing a tank in oly? what kind of video or what are u trying to show? u are drunkvekio? next join max? 

q3iCWqE.jpg

3 minutes ago, Orion said:

Is fun because in the first part of the video you lose warrior harmony lv2 at start the fight, very smart for ur part the order when u give buffs to urself! :ph34r: & u kill 0 players lol, MusicGR do the job, and second part showing how u killing a tank in oly? what kind of video or what are u trying to show? u are drunkvekio? next join max? 

q3iCWqE.jpg

it's enough that they had a target on me and the MusicGR did the job

2 minutes ago, MOLENSA said:

it's enough that they had a target on me and the MusicGR did the job

BUT FOR YOU I MAKE DMG TOO.. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW..AND IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME TO GIVE LAST HIT

At least try learn basic things like dont hit tanks and waste mp during final ultimate defense xDD you are just items and 0 brain... target on you did the job? u was 100% useless in that fight, doble celestial save ur ass, Pr-incess and musicgr do all the job...keep posting this crap videos where u show how useless  u are.. good luck.

3 minutes ago, Orion said:

At least try learn basic things like dont hit tanks and waste mp during final ultimate defense xDD you are just items and 0 brain... target on you did the job? u was 100% useless in that fight, doble celestial save ur ass, Pr-incess and musicgr do all the job...keep posting this crap videos where u show how useless  u are.. good luck.

ok i see you are another toxic slave

26 minutes ago, Orion said:

q3iCWqE.jpg

ahahaha that MOLENSA xD Typical of a non factor ... they make zero difference on the server. let them think it's something lol they would be more useful joining their daddy VNDragon in Nova :D 

i was in the area farming boxes and i saw that you were ganking that party and Lio was keep killing you lol.
he even wrote on hero chat "add this to your video molensa" how many times did he killed u? 5 or 6?
that party were farming for hours and they were keep killing you and musicgr were bsoing all those times.
on your video u were lucky saved by undying, exactly at 1:01 u got 74k dmg from lio.. so plz if you wanna pretend the top pvp toon go back to your server. cronos is not for you obviously.

Archived