Jump to content
Qrokit

God Accessory 

Recommended Posts

Qrokit    13

Please before anyone write somethink watch all movie and write your adventurer with the new crafting system god accesory. After you will watch you dont will have to ask me anything !>:(

 

My "Quide" God Accessory 

 

1. https://youtu.be/MBc0v_H7kxE

2. https://youtu.be/kcIfIWprMzc

3. https://youtu.be/xkQBj0DNnSs

4. https://youtu.be/OrTJI-HVQa8

5. https://youtu.be/AwXQeQh3kPU

6. https://youtu.be/-JVoefKaOc4

7. https://youtu.be/Li1LpAL96kg

 

 

 

 

b6e8516f9b6bd99472afaa538b6fa019?default
GM Aulakiria
  • 2 days ago
Hello there,

While we do understand that crafting costs too much and you have used too much time, effort and money on it, we will not be able to provide you the Forbidden Secret Books since crafting is the only way for you to get it. We do advise to post your thoughts in the forums about the crafting rates so if other players have the same issue as you, the moderators will be able to review it and may possibly forward it to the devs and hopefully, make some changes.

I know that this is not the answer you're looking for and we can only hope for your understanding in this case. Well if you have more to add, please let us know.

Kind Regards,

GM Aulakiria
NCSOFT Support Team

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nymphadorae    131

It's the same with the L2 Store "boxes", why should it be any different on this? xD

Some people get lucky, most don't, because the chances are crap and that's the whole purpose of this :D

So I'll summon @mixa here to say the rest :3

P.S: maybe you had better "luck" when you were a dark elf :)

Edited by Nymphadorae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spirrow    7

stop brooding grab your farms "pc", and try again.

game is already over, and yet comes these "pc" farms cry in the forum for items it gets in 2 minutes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qrokit    13

Thx for share your opinion but Please dont make spam i wait for information from player who try Craft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shoppy    73

Stop crying man.

Nobody told you to buy 20 Dragon Shirts, but you did and cried on forum that you couldn't trade them.

Nobody told you to try to make God Jewels which easily burn 50-200b adena.

You gambled, you lost.

Welcome to the world of Lineage II

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    497
12 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

It's the same with the L2 Store "boxes", why should it be any different on this? xD

Some people get lucky, most don't, because the chances are crap and that's the whole purpose of this :D

So I'll summon @mixa here to say the rest :3

P.S: maybe you had better "luck" when you were a dark elf :)

"An evil mixa appears" xD 

Watching this, I can comment on two fronts: 

1."OMG GOD JEWERY, I BANG SO MUCH MONEY, SO I`LL MAKE SOME - NO PROBLEM MA'." - The lamer never played this game though and it's very clear what happens when such "players" play the L2Store instead of the actual game.If only he knew its a 25% chance for success and 75% to fail, each try, non-cumulative.

2.This outcome is a direct result of such "players" rollin' in the L2Casino VERY hard and NCSoft added even harder and more expensive stuff specially for such meek players.Some things never change.

Edited by mixa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spirrow    7

It is not just spam the truth.
stop crying and go play!

 

if it was easy to do it would have the whole server.

stop complaining grab your farm and do it again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qrokit    13

I see only here People who leave from l2 and cry becouse other still do better think. Remember when you share video for other you will get rrckt becouse ..

The forum is only one place where someone read they post do sad ;(.

 

Anyway like in theme someone who try Please write how craft system work for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    78

@Qrokit you just ask then to give you back forbiden books spent? :)
And why would anyone want to ask you about it? Most ppl will never try to craft one of them...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qrokit    13

No, i ask where i get The Intermediate Forbidden Spellbook becouse when I ask leader its not droped from so many grand boss

Forbidden Secret Books:

The Intermediate Forbidden Spellbook drops with a small probability after defeating Antharas, Valakas, or Fafurion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qrokit    13
5 hours ago, Shoppy said:

Stop crying man.

Nobody told you to buy 20 Dragon Shirts, but you did and cried on forum that you couldn't trade them.

Nobody told you to try to make God Jewels which easily burn 50-200b adena.

You gambled, you lost.

Welcome to the world of Lineage II

If  you dont know It was avaible for get dragon shirt from one box.  Befor you flame on someone get more information about theme Then we can speak. At this moment you dont add nothink important to conversation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dime    15

Two tries, almost a third before I talked myself out of it and put the adena to work elsewhere. No luck. Seems the servers are drying up on forbidden secret books as well so expect price to go up.

 

Classic Lineage 2. It has always been a gamble, just -- the stakes matured with the demographic.

 

It's a good way, now that blowing up weapons and armor is pretty much not a thing, to take wealth out of the economy. Which is a very important dynamic for any mmo economy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Free2play    46

Qrokit you must be a smart and rich person based on your Gear. Like everyone already told you Lineage 2 is a Casino with the worst odds. Have you ever been to a real Casino ? 

Play Red 15 times in a row in Roulette and get 15 times black? that's is luck :) 50 -50 Chances :P 

The only secret i can share with you is the following : Never try to make or OE something in Lineage 2 , always buy them it's safer , cheaper and faster! ( especially people like you who can afford what ever they want ) ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    497
4 hours ago, Qrokit said:

No, i ask where i get The Intermediate Forbidden Spellbook becouse when I ask leader its not droped from so many grand boss

Forbidden Secret Books:

The Intermediate Forbidden Spellbook drops with a small probability after defeating Antharas, Valakas, or Fafurion.

The same place you get the lesser ones, open your wallet and "play".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nymphadorae    131
1 hour ago, mixa said:

The same place you get the lesser ones, open your wallet and "play".

The sentence I was waiting for when I tagged you :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iDoomCraker    18
On 5/11/2019 at 7:33 PM, Qrokit said:

Please before anyone write somethink watch all movie and write your adventurer with the new crafting system god accesory. After you will watch you dont will have to ask me anything !>:(

 

My "Quide" God Accessory 

 

1. https://youtu.be/MBc0v_H7kxE

2. https://youtu.be/kcIfIWprMzc

3. https://youtu.be/xkQBj0DNnSs

4. https://youtu.be/OrTJI-HVQa8

5. https://youtu.be/AwXQeQh3kPU

6. https://youtu.be/-JVoefKaOc4

7. https://youtu.be/Li1LpAL96kg

 

 

 

 

b6e8516f9b6bd99472afaa538b6fa019?default
GM Aulakiria
  • 2 days ago
Hello there,

While we do understand that crafting costs too much and you have used too much time, effort and money on it, we will not be able to provide you the Forbidden Secret Books since crafting is the only way for you to get it. We do advise to post your thoughts in the forums about the crafting rates so if other players have the same issue as you, the moderators will be able to review it and may possibly forward it to the devs and hopefully, make some changes.

I know that this is not the answer you're looking for and we can only hope for your understanding in this case. Well if you have more to add, please let us know.

Kind Regards,

GM Aulakiria
NCSOFT Support Team

 

 

 

7 trys and not even 1 high grade book u got from clan ? knowing that MAX farm free all dragons ? it seems always top and difficult items goes to the same ppl and i think all know wich 2 partys are, max.3. this is the claimed fair share that max ppl say they have when they want trashtalk others...

my experience: x1 ring succes, x1 neck fail, no more trys atm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spirrow    7
2 hours ago, iDoomCraker said:

7 trys and not even 1 high grade book u got from clan ? knowing that MAX farm free all dragons ? it seems always top and difficult items goes to the same ppl and i think all know wich 2 partys are, max.3. this is the claimed fair share that max ppl say they have when they want trashtalk others...

my experience: x1 ring succes, x1 neck fail, no more trys atm

 

maybe one day, when he has an event, he gets these books because in boss the chance is . . . . .!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×