Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Halloween Fortune Reading Game will be available for 1 final week.
  • Halloween store items will be in the L2 Store for 1 final week.
  • The Curse of Pumpkinface event will be available for 1 final week.
  • Halloween server boost settings has been extended to November 20. Boost setting details can be found here.
  • The Dimensional Server time zone will change from UTC-2 to UTC and will result in the Dimensional Siege/Dimensional Raid starting two hours earlier.
  • The Mysterious Abnormal Resistance State Dye (30-day) item will be inserted into the warehouses of players who were affected after the content update last week.
  • World Olympiad will officially begin at 20:00 UTC on 11/8. The start times for World Olympiad based on server time zone:
    • Chronos (GMT-2) – 6:00 PM
    • Naia (GMT+1) – 9:00 PM

Other Notes:

• Wondrous Cubic Items will remain for 1 final week. Exchange your Wondrous Cubic related items at the Dimensional Merchant NPC before they are deleted on 11/13.
  • 416 R/R95/R99-type Talismans and Blue/Red Talismans obtained from Fortress Battles will be deleted on 11/13.
  • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• L2 Team
7 minutes ago, dka said:

question how many accounts can you connect per pc can you infoma

We are keeping the 3 clients per PC limit for now since we are running into performance issues again. I may have an update later in the month after we get confirmation on some upcoming upgrades.

3 hours ago, Juji said:

We are keeping the 3 clients per PC limit for now since we are running into performance issues again. I may have an update later in the month after we get confirmation on some upcoming upgrades.

you mean server upgrade?
try not to increase client to 7 client plz, go with 4 or 5, just increaee by 1 or max 2, if all good go higher client limit, if you guys see all ok.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hime said:
  • World Olympiad will officially begin at 20:00 UTC on 11/8. The start times for World Olympiad based on server time zone:
    • Naia (GMT+1) – 8:00 PM

So you change oly time for chronos. How about siege&COC? it will be or you plan to move to 20:00 UTC also?

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours

With this maintenance:

• Halloween server boost settings has been extended to November 20. Boost setting details can be found here.
  • The Dimensional Server time zone will change from UTC-2 to UTC and will result in the Dimensional Siege/Dimensional Raid starting two hours earlier.
  • The Mysterious Abnormal Resistance State Dye (30-day) item will be inserted into the warehouses of players who were affected after the content update last week.

Other Notes:

• Wondrous Cubic Items will remain for 1 final week. Exchange your Wondrous Cubic related items at the Dimensional Merchant NPC before they are deleted on 11/13.
  • 416 R/R95/R99-type Talismans and Blue/Red Talismans obtained from Fortress Battles will be deleted on 11/13.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Which is the GMT+1 starting server maintainance tomorrow?

1300 GMT+1 ??

TY

2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

you mean server upgrade?
try not to increase client to 7 client plz, go with 4 or 5, just increaee by 1 or max 2, if all good go higher client limit, if you guys see all ok.

Totally agree! Max 2 more clients should be ok for everyone. More than this will be a mess. 

@Juji @Hime Help me out cause I m a bit confused here. So in the new Olympiad system we fight only ppl from our own server but compete on points between both servers ? Because if we are supposed to fight ppl from both servers I think there might be a mistake on the times you posted since they are 1h apart 

7 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

Other Notes:

cant upgrade bracelet str+3 to str+4 pliz chek

So... middle finger to EU based players again for not mentioning the time that server goes down?

14:00 GMT+1/CET (Western European)

It's not that hard to Google this @Hime but as a community manager you really should do a bit more than below minimum effort to assist us, ok?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Juji said:

u said last week... in 2 weeks... that means next week you will lift the limit

27 minutes ago, sKA8AROZUMIS said:

are the servers down?i try to log in and i get a dc

Today maintenance...

Edited by Trukken

3 hours ago, Trukken said:

Hime

my faction lvl shows ''benefit for current level' - learn skill to mount hell hound' but the npc of HB doesn't show the trial before the battle quest. Did you remove it?

Yes, that quest was deleted. It's probably also worth mentioning that all remaining factions will be removed in an upcoming update (someone with more info can comment on this?) so if you want your faction talismans/mounts better make them/finish the relevant quests asap.

@Juji @hime , Well first note, seems to be an issue with forum client to apply an @ callout...

I was wandering, is there not a way for this system to institute a voting system? One that would be fair and not easily "scammed" to be legitimate per actual players, etc.? This way NC could have an additional tool to see what the actual player based masses really want, rather than the constant banters / complaints per each maintenance posts.

BUG OR NOT WYNN SUMMONER....
I am seeing that now I cannot use the summoner's Servitor Balance Life if a healer has used his healing balance ... is that so now? Or is it simply a mistake? Someone who can explain me please, since it did not appear in the patch note. It used to work if this skill although heler uses its balance. ty