Advice to improve my damage.

RampageX

Hey guys, i need some tips to improve my damage. I will explain what items i have and skills, if someone can give some advice about what i need change or what items i need buy i will really appreciate it.

These are currently my items:

Yul GS Lv. 106/Othel 105.

TW Blessed +10

Bloody Thrower +12 /2SA (Lv. 5 Fire- Lv. 6 Speed fire) Arg. 4,5% P. Skill Crit. Dmg. (I was lucky in a reasonable argument, in the future I will change to get 15% but for now I will keep this)

Elmore Cloak +7 (no good arg)

Acessory Dex+P.atk

Dyes +15dex -6 Con ( yes, i will change it after. At the time I bought it I found it for a nice price, for now I can use it anyway)

Longing talisman

Abundance Lv.1

Venir Lv. 7

Lilith Talisman

Broochs - Only ruby lv.3

Aghation - I dont remember name but its that aghation to light set, are +3.

Artific Book lv.2 - I bought them randomly just to get the bonus of artifact lv.2.

Belt PVE.

My skills are enchanted in Focus and buls in Hex.

Jewels - I use one old rare pack ( Bless. Valakas, Bless Anth., Tauti, Earth Wyrm) and one Istinia Earring. OBS. When over this pack i will buy again for Ncoins, Because I think it is worth keeping these jewels until I finish equipping the necessary items. I will leave the jewelry last in the purchase order)

Shirt - Magic reflect shirt +6 (yes, i know its not good for yuls but I played wizard in dual before and decided to keep this shirt for now for status)

(My bracelet its that paulina, but i will provide a dimensional warp bracelet of dex + 5 / + 6)

My stats 124 STR/ 86Dex - Exalted Lv. 5 done.

Guys this is my items atm, i have decent damage. i can do some instances without problem, can farm in some areas, but i want improve it. I'm not desperate, so some items like brooch I will buy at the event, cloak too but if they can include which ones I should buy or pay attention to improve, I appreciate it.

All response / criticism outputs will be well accepted, thanks !!

Edited by RampageX

On 11.11.2019 at 1:05 AM, Neesir said:

make the Tarti quest line in gludio to get a Circlet of authority +5

this for sure.

If you want to improve your dmg you need a lot it is true, if you want more dmg so you can farm you need Elmore Cloak +15 with 2 decent or top augments.  ATM many ppl WTB such cloak so price is crazy.

Dual class skills to full DMG. 

Try to get cheap Taurus agathion, Self BR will help you, if you can improve it will be rly good.

Dim Bracelet +5 dex will be good enough atm you will upgrade.

Augment on weapon as you said, you need to get 15% p.skill critical dmg on your 99 bow.

Olympiad Ring will give you some decent boost on dmg also, read about it.

Arrows for P.atk 5% might be good also.

Do you use Prestige pack? Gives you 20% Skill Cooldown reduction, which is a good overall boost + helps with farming.

Focus on xping and getting your main to 110 so you get the ability points and learn Berserker's Combat Master +10% dmg, this boost dmg a lot.

Choose a zone where you can XP efficiently.

most important is to be active and not to slack :) 

gl//hf

Edited by Argus

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2019 at 1:03 AM, Argus said:

this for sure.

If you want to improve your dmg you need a lot it is true, if you want more dmg so you can farm you need Elmore Cloak +15 with 2 decent or top augments.  ATM many ppl WTB such cloak so price is crazy.

Try to get cheap Taurus agathion, Self BR will help you, if you can improve it will be rly good.

Augment on weapon as you said, you need to get 15% p.skill critical dmg on your 99 bow.

Do you use Prestige pack? Gives you 20% Skill Cooldown reduction, which is a good overall boost + helps with farming.

Focus on xping and getting your main to 110 so you get the ability points and learn Berserker's Combat Master +10% dmg, this boost dmg a lot.

gl//hf

Elmore is sooo expensive.. is it worth it to buy a low enchant like a +7 and upgrade or does it require a dwarf with alot of luc to have success in enchanting to +15?

All ancient kingdom Cloaks worth the money as they are tradable. Try to get a +10 with an augment. Even @ 35-40Bill it's a bargain. Many people quitted the game as they failed to OE past +7 . It's always cheaper to buy the items complete rather than gamble :)

4 hours ago, Free2play said:

All ancient kingdom Cloaks worth the money as they are tradable. Try to get a +10 with an augment. Even @ 35-40Bill it's a bargain. Many people quitted the game as they failed to OE past +7 . It's always cheaper to buy the items complete rather than gamble :)

Thanks man.

• 6 months later...
On 15/11/2019 at 5:03 AM, Argus said:

this for sure.

gl//hf

Where can I get Dim Bracelet +5 dex? P.atk arrows is better than additional hit ones? Thanks guys!

12 minutes ago, MrJones said:

Where can I get Dim Bracelet +5 dex? P.atk arrows is better than additional hit ones? Thanks guys!

Farm it in Dimentional Warp (DW). Instance zone from Faeron village. There is a quest for that.