New Player! need guidance <3

Manza

Hello server ! 

I am a newcomer and got some questions regarding the "best" manners to level up both solo and preferably party wise. I am currently level 18 and so far everything has been done on my own. 

Whats the best way to level up as a new player? group? solo? locations?

Is the party finder dead? I have never managed to see an active party finder, I would really enjoy to hunt along some mates.

By the way I am a human archer... Thank you all ! :D

Hi, when u start u get to lvl 20 in 15 mins by doing 3-4 quests. First in starter village and then from captain bathis in gludio. If ur lvl 18 i assume u didnt do them? As the last one jumps u from 15 to 20.

Ruins of agony at 20 and then abandoned camp at 26-28 and unyil 32-33 have been the best spots imo. Then ant nest for a few lvls and then cruma tower.

Dont know much abt psrty finder program  never used it. 

• Thanks 1

On 2019. 11. 07. at 1:38 AM, Manza said:

Hello server ! 

I am a newcomer and got some questions regarding the "best" manners to level up both solo and preferably party wise. I am currently level 18 and so far everything has been done on my own. 

Whats the best way to level up as a new player? group? solo? locations?

Is the party finder dead? I have never managed to see an active party finder, I would really enjoy to hunt along some mates.

By the way I am a human archer... Thank you all ! :D

First I would say, you need to decide how you like to play, and what is your goal:

- Do you want to play as a melee and hit with your weapon?                                                                 //   Ranged maybe like a wizard/archer?

- Are you willing to use auto-macro farm and leave your pc on while you are in work/school/sleep?    //   You only want your char to level when you drive it?

- Are you willing to use multiple accounts to create support for yourself?                                             //    You only want to play with 1 client?

- You want to be competative, reach highest levels and top gear?                                                       //     You ok by having fun while mostly do PVE only?

- Are you willing to spend money to get extra gear, vip, lottery?                                                           //      Pure F2P?

Ofc you can also mix up the things and see how it works, just do not forget to have fun while playing. Once gaming get tedious, do not forget to change something.

If you just want to level at the early stages of the game and decided on the preferred class, it is adviseable to create some support character or find a clan where there are active low level support chars (probably rare).

You will need some buff and some heal and also some way to collect some early money, you can try go fishing or something like that.

The so called " best" leveling places depends on class, gear and members in party but always try to hunt monsters which are about the same levels as you, because you can get some nasty penalties if they are too out of your level range.

Edited by Karesz
  • Like 1