Jump to content
Forums

They do not allow leveling up or doing missions.


Recommended Posts

This day I want to complain and raise awareness with GM. There are quest that demand time and a lot of farm and with the changes that they make every time the farm areas are frequented more, the detail here and the big problem at least for the new ones like me is that it is better preferred not to be in any clan by that war kills us and even being without a clan they always take advantage of it, so it is not fair that those who already have a team always take advantage of “IT IS NOT FAIR”, they don't even let one do the missions, so I wonder how one can progress ?
They always arrive and say “Take off my spot” or “go cry” is not fair!
In the areas of leveo where there are missions it would be good for them to do peace zones to be able to do the quiet missions, a pj with PAULINA set will never be compared to another that arrives with Eternal +10 and Weapons +12 “NEVER” and only arrive to get one out of the place of farmeo….
It just isn't fair !!! They take away the desire of the new, I know that there are clans already in time but if they took that into account it would be good if they put even individual instances or peace zones for a certain time to do the missions and not get stuck, such as Kartia that It can be done once a day.
The quest of exalted for the new ones is too tedious, they live fighting in Blazin Swamp pj with equipment they take advantage of those who only walk Paulina. They should think of the new ones, believe me that they would help us a lot. Something like that is urgently needed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My friend take a look at this. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15394-⚠️-report-harassment/ 

If someone PKs you all time to take your spot according to this post is a legit issue to report him. L2 is a competitive game and is good to be part o a community (clan) in order to find some support in issues like these. You can always look for a PVE clan that avoid open wars. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the lineage Shaku
This was always the case, the abuser lvl high vs the low lvl
I belong to the race of old players, from the old school of L2, when playing without buffs and taking care of the mp (many years ago) and I see that this problem is accentuated when there is such a big difference in equipment and buffs
They never solved it and they won't, you have to take it easy
When I returned years later, I almost found a new game, so I gave up my competitive game and went to the recreational one
Poor guys who need to go so equipped to kill low lvls ... they must have lost their fingers to fight with their peers
regards 
and sorry for my bad english

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, AmazeISS said:

My friend take a look at this. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15394-⚠️-report-harassment/ 

If someone PKs you all time to take your spot according to this post is a legit issue to report him. L2 is a competitive game and is good to be part o a community (clan) in order to find some support in issues like these. You can always look for a PVE clan that avoid open wars. 

Thats not harassement, i can kill him 1000 in a fight for a farm spot ...check what they ment with harassement. On your idea, ill report all ppl from a clan coz they stop me by PK to enter and farm Lindvior :D .

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 3:16 AM, Shaku said:

This day I want to complain and raise awareness with GM. There are quest that demand time and a lot of farm and with the changes that they make every time the farm areas are frequented more, the detail here and the big problem at least for the new ones like me is that it is better preferred not to be in any clan by that war kills us and even being without a clan they always take advantage of it, so it is not fair that those who already have a team always take advantage of “IT IS NOT FAIR”, they don't even let one do the missions, so I wonder how one can progress ?
They always arrive and say “Take off my spot” or “go cry” is not fair!
In the areas of leveo where there are missions it would be good for them to do peace zones to be able to do the quiet missions, a pj with PAULINA set will never be compared to another that arrives with Eternal +10 and Weapons +12 “NEVER” and only arrive to get one out of the place of farmeo….
It just isn't fair !!! They take away the desire of the new, I know that there are clans already in time but if they took that into account it would be good if they put even individual instances or peace zones for a certain time to do the missions and not get stuck, such as Kartia that It can be done once a day.
The quest of exalted for the new ones is too tedious, they live fighting in Blazin Swamp pj with equipment they take advantage of those who only walk Paulina. They should think of the new ones, believe me that they would help us a lot. Something like that is urgently needed.

To a get a bit more respect from old players do not farm in paulina.
Ill always pk paulina macrobots....simply because they do not contribute with anything in this game. They just create crowded farm spots.
 

Ps:offen ppl pk low toon paulina macrobot to make the real Owner come....coz usually he is a was.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

To a get a bit more respect from old players do not farm in paulina.
Ill always pk paulina macrobots....simply because they do not contribute with anything in this game. They just create crowded farm spots.
 

Ps:offen ppl pk low toon paulina macrobot to make the real Owner come....coz usually he is a was.

I think they PK paulina bcause they know they are low level and weak and easy to pk. simple as that. im not complaining, but dont act like its anything more than that.

They got to start somewhere and you have to farm paulinas before you can afford anything else.

Edited by degamad
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, degamad said:

I think they PK paulina bcause they know they are low level and weak and easy to pk. simple as that. im not complaining, but dont act like its anything more than that.

They got to start somewhere and you have to farm paulinas before you can afford anything else.

Degamad, if you get 105 and still farm in BS ...well, you deserve it. :D Like I said, no contribution to game.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Degamad, if you get 105 and still farm in BS ...well, you deserve it. :D Like I said, no contribution to game.

You're wrong it was 104.999. All paulinas players at 105.000 go to hellbound. Its like megration of birds in autumn. NCsoft gives no another way to do.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Degamad, if you get 105 and still farm in BS ...well, you deserve it. :D Like I said, no contribution to game.

 

15 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Degamad, if you get 105 and still farm in BS ...well, you deserve it. :D Like I said, no contribution to game.

HA! I have one toon at 105 and has since left the BS nest and is now in HB. and no my little baby YUL is not in paulinas. well one earing and bracelet are still paulinas. im not saying i have good gear. in fact my gear is barely better than paulina, +5 Light Armor and a +7 R99 bow some basic jewelry and stuff. so i do contribute to the game. . the dualclass on my YUL is an OTHEL and i have +4 R110 dual dagger. not expensive or powerful but definately not paulina. and definately contributed to the economy.

my box ISS is 104 and still in paulinas.

i have all my other toons under level 101 and in paulinas. it would take ten years to gear them up. im struggling just to keep gear worthy of my level on my main toon and failing BTW.

Also... make no mistake im not complaining about getting PK. i dont care at all. most times im killing for my hunting spot too but dont act like killing low levels is anything other than just as fun as squishing bugs. i cant wait to squish bugs too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, degamad said:

HA! I have one toon at 105 and has since left the BS nest and is now in HB. and no my little baby YUL is not in paulinas.

It was a figure of speach, I wasnt refering to you :) but in generally terms...like if you hit 107 and still farm in HB its the same thing

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 2:22 AM, AmazeISS said:

My friend take a look at this. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15394-⚠️-report-harassment/ 

If someone PKs you all time to take your spot according to this post is a legit issue to report him. L2 is a competitive game and is good to be part o a community (clan) in order to find some support in issues like these. You can always look for a PVE clan that avoid open wars. 

Thank you very much for your answer :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...