Do not kill the support classes...

Equilibrium

If you kill the parties you will eventually kill the game completly

This could be a wall of text because there is so much i would like to say but I will leave that for another day because I know ppl don´t read the long posts anyway and if they do most is missunderstood or made fun of.

I will make it simple, most of the old players and that is probably the bulk of the player base because it´s an old game and it´s hard or to expensive to catch up, are still playing because we have friends ingame and we enjoy doing something together for a couple of hours in the evening.

What happens to that enjoyment when you introduce content that is extremly beneficial to single play without even the need to be infront of the PC?

In my opinion the macro system is a good improvement and the opportunity to collect adena and good exp should be there for single players, even though it´s not my way of playing.

With that said, here is my point…

In all level categories there has to be an area designed for party hunting and this area needs to drop more adena and give more exp per hour to all members of the party than the single player area of the same level category.

It does not have to be much more adena or much more exp but it needs to be more or atleast the same for the DD. As it is now a good DD makes 10x more adena and exp per hour by setting up a macro and leave the PC on over night.

We have tried pulling Fafurion Temple, full party and out of party runners so im pretty sure there are no miracle party exp zones out there that makes my point unvalid.

As for the iss classes, I think you burn too soon, iss is a must and if they do what the rumors say, then Official will be no different from any pirate server, on the other hand your proposal for the designed area from the party will do nothing but kill melee class(considering the fact that all the hunting areas for party are created by the AOE party) already downgraded as a "runner" in those places. So, before advancing, any proposal tries to think globally.

Edited by Tora

friend, the wave is now waiting for the switch from dual to main or
make a character DD.

I understand your desperation very well but unfortunately we can do nothing as my friends say "just get in fashion"

This is just the start really, sometime next year everyone gets self-Iss buffs, so an Iss is just optional anywhere. Also they can't create party zone, since that's what SoS was and it worked only for feohs or uber-stacked archers, so it was killed-off. Also such a zone can be easily farmed on macro from the visa warriors in 3 man group - no go.

Reroll to DD or play your dual as a DD class and it will be fine.

The social part of the game is dead and it ain't coming back.

Yes i agree, we are manies players supports we are injured totally for this. So Ncsoft lets us switch our main for dual whit the option of forgotten skills for dont lose it cuz are expensive and no problem if we have to pay for that service. Other thing is a good option is make a Red Libra whit the option of change itens like cloaks, circlets, armor sets and not only weapons.

So Juji plz inform us hows you going whit the pushing whit Dev team about this service pleasse. Thanks

lmao.. log on Chronos and watch how ppl that had no problems farm Sea of Spores moved now to Fafurion Temple and basically do the same there..

main change is that they make now way more adena then before

heck folks even just afk macro the place.. join L2 Community discord and ask Conan for pointers there ;)

wanna understand the future go watch the latest Korean streams, plenty of those out there

party xp will remain Fafurion Temple only for at least the next 8 Months as Korea doesn't have any other place either, highest level Korean player is 119 and tbh seeing the amount of XP one get even at level 110 while doing aoe farm it's very clear who ever farms Fafurion will easily get there over time.

to be clear nobody makes more adena and/or xp then a party that farms Fafurion temple, it makes more adena then max time spend on stack archer in the new timed instance.. anyone saying they make more solo farm is either ignorant or trolling

disclaimer: there's 1 exception and that's for the super stacked DD that farms all open field raids - that player does make more adena, on chronos that's all done by 1 guy in case folks are wondering why I mention t this way :)

Edited by Draecke

We not disscus top 10% players. As i see on several treats we want find some solution to not kill game completly by NCsoft wrong steps. Because is wrong to play online MMO game in solo mode 2/3 of playing time. For solo game i buy nice new single games on market not play 14 years old piece.

Solution are plenty, they could work not 100% but could lowered bad impact of present situation.

1. Party EXP location with increased EXP, drop, spoil, adena. More members in party more XP, spoil chance, adena, drops chances. Maxed at 7 members party. But of course we must have 3 client max. Also party with all kind of characters (tank,iss,heal, spoil/craft, meele dd, aoe dd) increased all chancies about fixed rate starting 5 different characters and above. This is not imposible to introduce. And not telling me that PC gurus can login 7 chars or have 3 PC to login much more clients as possible. Its true but more then half population in game log in max 3 now.

2. Same situation in instancies. Parties barely exist. Drop is pathetic. 

Solo game is good as was mentioned several times to people who havent time and want have some progress, but all must understand that solo is only add-on to casual party, cooperative, play. If everybody want to gain little EX more or more adena, you can, turn on solo mode in night, if you are in work/job. This is OK. Situation like last 1 year is beginning of the end, exept hardcore very old players and wallet players that play another game like majority of servers.

4 hours ago, Draecke said:

to be clear nobody makes more adena and/or xp then a party that farms Fafurion temple, it makes more adena then max time spend on stack archer in the new timed instance.. anyone saying they make more solo farm is either ignorant or trolling

disclaimer: there's 1 exception and that's for the super stacked DD that farms all open field raids - that player does make more adena, on chronos that's all done by 1 guy in case folks are wondering why I mention t this way :)

roflmao, fafuion Temple is a joke, just some desperate folks still think there is anything to party in. Not to mention the uber damage penalty you get when dds are 5 or more levels lower than the mobs, quite efficient xD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Geroz said:

Banned plz?

Why? Everyone has the right to say whatever thinks is right. Do you really believe that ncsoft stuff even cares about what we wright here? They are going to "develop" the game in any way they like and think it's profitable. Just that! 

21 hours ago, AmazeISS said:

Why? Everyone has the right to say whatever thinks is right. Do you really believe that ncsoft stuff even cares about what we wright here? They are going to "develop" the game in any way they like and think it's profitable. Just that! 

moderator do ban you for 3 days for violating forum post rules and they're quiet active on that... individual attacks and/or name calling

Edited by GhostintheShell