Lost Accounts

Favela

U will never get any comment from @Hime of @Juji on the forum about this matter.

And u will allways get a auto replay from support. I go no clue why it is as it is, It could be something about new acc getting sudden vip 5-7 like whitin hours of acc being made or to the thing where ppl use money to buy Nc coins from other places that is a problem.

nonetheless expect no replay from them.

I wouldnt even be on here had I not had not experienced this in the past a few times now and opening a ticket. Then the support replys "you were mistakenly caught in our routine security review" and my accounts were unlocked. This, time I get different accounts locked and some auto paste bullshit from support who dont even know why it happened either. Looks to me like support didnt want to fix this mistake and just decided to auto paste a generic response and screw over paying customers instead of resolve the issue.

Since support isn't responding, the only solution to understand what happened is this forum, maybe we should move the topic to player to player support.

But in any case we have to discuss about this between players, sharing experience is the only way to discover what went wrong in this automatic ban process, so please don't lock these threads.

• EmperorLeto locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Moderators

Greetings everyone,

I believe I clearly stated that the forum is not the right place for questions of that kind. We can't and won't answer such requests. Tend to the support or share info privately. If, however, I happen to see another thread on that issue, the punishment will be severe. Please keep that in mind.

Thank you.

-Leto