Aphilion

Guide to Weapon Enchantment

Aphilion    2

Hi guys, can anyone provide any good guide to enchanting weapons specially for R, R99 and above???  Thank you in advance.

Aphilion    2
10 hours ago, Helvie said:

if you're too lazy to even search on forums for the already existing topics on enchanting then why should anyone bother to give you a full guide? But hey, I'm a nice person, so after a simple search .. here you go, this should be a good start.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/14818-need-tips-on-enchanting/

Hey thanks for the link but you know you should avoid shitty attitude like that as it would discourage new players from asking questions on here.  Why not just post the link rather than add discriminating words.  It doesn't cost anything to be civil and friendly.

Thanks again.

Neesir    2
On 10/11/2019 at 4:19 AM, Aphilion said:

Hey thanks for the link but you know you should avoid shitty attitude like that as it would discourage new players from asking questions on here.  Why not just post the link rather than add discriminating words.  It doesn't cost anything to be civil and friendly.

Thanks again.

Good information is hard to come by, and even if it is avaible people won't even search for it,..I kinda understand the shitty attitude, most think like it but wont tell you...anyway good luck enchanting, check old BurgisTheMan youtube videos, you can learn quite a few tips there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQrlzN1Vms0

Edited by Neesir

Helvie    12
On 11/10/2019 at 5:19 AM, Aphilion said:

Thanks again.

OK, I'll take a part of your advice and I will go back to ignoring posts of people too lazy to do a simple search on forums :)

JonIrenicus    0
7 hours ago, Helvie said:

OK, I'll take a part of your advice and I will go back to ignoring posts of people too lazy to do a simple search on forums :)

That would actually be a lot more helpful to new players than to be an ass all over the place.

Helvie    12
On 11/17/2019 at 4:41 AM, JonIrenicus said:

That would actually be a lot more helpful to new players than to be an ass all over the place.

lol, yeah, I was expecting people to do at least a slight effort before posting... I'm like the worst person... ever, i mean, all over the place

Aphilion    2
9 hours ago, Helvie said:

lol, yeah, I was expecting people to do at least a slight effort before posting... I'm like the worst person... ever, i mean, all over the place

You must by cynical to think that I did not do a bit of effort to research before posting.  First there are huge lack of guides for lineage 2 game.  Second, a lot of streamers and youtubers are using non english language.  Third a lot of terms used by guides are abbreviated which is confusing to new players (ss, sc, es).  Do you really think I have not stumbled upon your link before I posted this request?  It took me a few more experience and a lot of lost adena before I actually understood those abbreviated guides.  Third, a lot of guides are outdated.  Had there been a better understandable guide, I would not have lost those adenas.  It is a simple request from a newbie but hey you have to be the wise ass with the wise ass reply.  You know that old term?  If you cannot say something nice, don't say anything at all?  That advice would apply very well to you.

Edited by Aphilion

Auburn    47

Welcome to Lineage 2, where we have the worst community of trolls, scammers, cynical people, and dare I say assholes of any MMO in history.

P.S. That also goes for the support staff here.

Aphilion    2
3 hours ago, Auburn said:

Welcome to Lineage 2, where we have the worst community of trolls, scammers, cynical people, and dare I say assholes of any MMO in history.

P.S. That also goes for the support staff here.

Mostly I encounter nice people even those that PK you would laugh then add you as friend later if you complain to them a lot and if you die in a party dungeons a lot of leaders would not even kick you out.  Most people are nice unlike most MMO and online game communities I have played these days.  It's more positive experience as a newbie actually.  

Auburn    47
23 hours ago, Aphilion said:

Mostly I encounter nice people even those that PK you would laugh then add you as friend later if you complain to them a lot and if you die in a party dungeons a lot of leaders would not even kick you out.  Most people are nice unlike most MMO and online game communities I have played these days.  It's more positive experience as a newbie actually.  

I'm not going to lie, I'm actually kind of impressed.