Need active teams to search and ban BOTS!!

LadyTania

In blazing swamp i've reported A LOT of chars that use scripts/bot.

Most are summoners and even if u kill they wait deflag when dead, then return in city and then come again in the same spot and restart as nothing happent.

U can pk 100304334 times but they will come at the same scheme and spots are FULL of these nobs. Exping is becoming a nightmare.

We need active teams of GM that go in the "hot places" and search these chars. I CAN'T STAY ALL TIME TO REPORT 23989342 CHARS IS YOUR JOB.

USE AND INVEST OUR MONEYS EVEN TO DO MORE CONFORTABLE THE GAME FOR US

im sure because they all follow an exact scheme.

How a macro can w8 when dead to deflag and then click to village?

How a macro can bring again a char in the spot quickly after?

How a macro can put anothers chars sometime and do the same things that i write?

Cmon we are not stupid, u can understand immediatly without Oxoford University.

Edited by LadyTania

4 hours ago, LadyTania said:

How a macro can put anothers chars sometime and do the same things that i write?

So the only way you would know they are bot or Macro is by killing the char.  Basically you are interfering with peoples gameplay.

6 hours ago, LadyTania said:

Dang, so i was trying to level up my summoner the other day and someone named ladytania pk'd me for no reason, i went back to town and get my free buffs from the NPC and decided to go back and try to level again, all spots were crowded so i went back to my original spot and settled in for the hunt. Dang ladytania came over and PK'd me again for no reason. im just sitting here at Oxford University doing homework and trying to level my summoner minding my own business. I went to town got buffed up again from the free NPC and went back to my spot and ladytania PK'd me again. Damn so this time i gave up and logged in my alternate toon ... my other summoner with a different name. try to hunt the same spot thinking ladttania had a beef with my main toon but she dont know this new toon. wouldnt you know it she PK'd me again. So i wasted a day getting PK'd and im at Oxford so i have to go to class now.

:D Not a true story but i think it helps to possible see things from all perspectives. i dont condone actual BOTS, but i do feel that many people on afk macro are getting picked on by people who mistake them for BOTS when they arent actually BOTS. even with that said i dont really care that it happens either way.PK and PVP  is part of the game and the weak get killed easy until they struggle to gear up and level up then they can PK for the hunting spots..Its a dog eat dog world and i wouldn't change it. when i go afk macro i know damn well that i might wake up to a dead toon. thats life.

8 hours ago, LadyTania said:

Most are summoners and even if u kill they wait deflag when dead, then return in city and then come again in the same spot and restart as nothing happent.

U can pk 100304334 times but they will come at the same scheme and spots are FULL of these nobs. Exping is becoming a nightmare.

We need active teams of GM that go in the "hot places" and search these chars. I CAN'T STAY ALL TIME TO REPORT 23989342 CHARS IS YOUR JOB.

it's a lost cause buddy :/

No hope...

3 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

I went to Blazing Swamp today to do my Noblesse quest and now I know what you mean... that place is over populated and you cannot find a freespot.

Because hunting spots above 99 is impossible for people with free weapons and armors so they stick to Blazing until they are able to buy better gears.  If only Nsoft can add another location for lvl 99 farming or make level 100 doable for players gearing up it would not be that crowded.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

I went to Blazing Swamp today to do my Noblesse quest and now I know what you mean... that place is over populated and you cannot find a freespot.

Completely!!....its dog eat dog in BS. i cant wait till my 10 toons are out of that place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aphilion said:

Because hunting spots above 99 is impossible for people with free weapons and armors so they stick to Blazing until they are able to buy better gears.  If only Nsoft can add another location for lvl 99 farming or make level 100 doable for players gearing up it would not be that crowded.

100% thats the only way to stay in the game after lvl 100. you can decide how many dollars you want to invest in the game at that point. Even if you are all in the expense of gearing up a toon takes time( for me) so i level where i can while i build up the gear to move on..

The game gets serious after level 100, you really do have to decide if you want to spend the money to continued the game at that point. Even if you decide to spend the money to continue past level 100 it takes time to gear up.

wow sorry if this doesnt mike sense im a little drunk. :D

11 minutes ago, degamad said:

100% thats the only way to stay in the game after lvl 100. you can decide how many dollars you want to invest in the game at that point. Even if you are all in the expense of gearing up a toon takes time( for me) so i level where i can while i build up the gear to move on..

The game gets serious after level 100, you really do have to decide if you want to spend the money to continued the game at that point. Even if you decide to spend the money to continue past level 100 it takes time to gear up.

Being drunk is the only way to game :D

6 hours ago, degamad said:

Mail me in game, GhostintheShell and I'll see what I can do to help you with gears.  You've been a good friend here online and I'm only offering this to you and no one else.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Mail me in game, GhostintheShell and I'll see what I can do to help you with gears.  You've been a good friend here online and I'm only offering this to you and no one else.

Uhm, thats extremely cool of you. I will mail you in game. My main is Damaged1. I want to meet up and see what one of your high level fully stacked toons looks like, specifically your stacked archer. 

On 09/11/2019 at 11:16 AM, LadyTania said:

Very funny to see this noob crying on the Blazing Swamp forum.
Do you realize that you have two options or they are new and do not evolve as there are caves of giants, Hellbond, Enchanted Valley, Tanor, Aligator Island.
We have many other areas to level up, but the lament is always here complaining about the Burning Swamp.
Either they are sharing points with bots or they are doing the same thing as bots.
Stop crying.

This is boring.

3 hours ago, Sesh said:

or maybe the GM's should do their job

your ignorance is why this game has gone downhill over the years

It's the pay2win idiots who bought this game down, since they are also the primary customers to the bot owners.