What is the most op class?

Zmov

Dark Elf Feoh... aFaultyNuke is level 112 at the moment and ranked #1 on the server.

then # 2-4, you got tyrr duelist (i'm surprised), human

yul archer, dark elf

and eviscerator, ertheia

Highest Light Elf is ranked #7, Elldorith Lv.111 and the class is again AOE mage, feoh mystic muse

AOE MAGE is probably over powered - Out of top 7, 3 are AOE mage... no other classes repeat this many times at this high level (200-300%)...

Dark ELF as a race is also OP

I'm glad ranked #5 and #8 are tanks... that tells me this game is more balanced than it seems. Highest ISS are ranked #11, highest Healer ranked #12

Edited by GhostintheShell

4 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Dark Elf Feoh... aFaultyNuke is level 112 at the moment and ranked #1 on the server.

then # 2-4, you got tyrr duelist (i'm surprised), human

yul archer, dark elf

and eviscerator, ertheia

Highest Light Elf is ranked #7, Elldorith Lv.111 and the class is again AOE mage, feoh mystic muse

AOE MAGE is probably over powered - Out of top 7, 3 are AOE mage... no other classes repeat this many times at this high level (200-300%)...

Dark ELF as a race is also OP

I'm glad ranked #5 and #8 are tanks... that tells me this game is more balanced than it seems. Highest ISS are ranked #11, highest Healer ranked #12

Sounds like things arent as bad as people are making them out to be.

2 hours ago, degamad said:

Sounds like things arent as bad as people are making them out to be.

Yeah, not as bad.  To have majority of the classes at such a high level is pretty good news.  I'm talking about top 15, which is really difficult and you got mixed bag of classes, including all 3 major support classes, Healer, ISS and Tanks.  Curious all those botting Wynn, none of them are at this high level.  :)

23 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

Yeah, not as bad.  To have majority of the classes at such a high level is pretty good news.  I'm talking about top 15, which is really difficult and you got mixed bag of classes, including all 3 major support classes, Healer, ISS and Tanks.  Curious all those botting Wynn, none of them are at this high level.  :)

I just have the guess u dont know how the ranking system work!

Easy example i have tyrr maestro w/o any gear up on him,i pay some bigger wallet player for exp me and i will be the first in the server to reach lvl 120,so like u said the maestro will be the most OP class???Sound a bit nosense what u think?

Edited by Tora

3 hours ago, Tora said:

Easy example i have tyrr maestro w/o any gear up on him,i pay some bigger wallet player for exp me and i will be the first in the server to reach lvl 120,so like u said the maestro will be the most OP class???Sound a bit nosense what u think?

How long have you been playing this game? 

I've been around and seen everything, including butt hurt people who are poor whining about the rich.  Second, you accuse without providing any proof.  Third, you typed 120 without any feeling that totally exposed you as a noob suggesting that you can American Express your way there instantly.

While we're on the subject of dealing with reality, here are mine real world toons that I based my experience, observation and opinion on:

TEAM-A (all with Lv.105+ Dual)

1. GhostintheShell - LV. 107 41.96944% Sigel Shillien Templar, Male Dwarf, rare tank
2. Pleiades - Lv. 107 41.1232% ISS Hierophant, Female Light Elf
3. Kundalini - Lv. 107 40.8702% Aoere Shillien Saint, Female Light Elf
4. Eartheia - Lv. 107 43.2845% Feoh Storm Screamer, Female Human
5. Shemyaza - Lv. 107 41.4171% Wynn Elemental Master, Female Light Elf
6. Wissper - Lv. 107 40.6878% Othell Ghost Hunter, Male Dark Elf
7. Kannouteki - Lv. 107 44.0897% Yul Trickster, Female Light Elf

TEAM-B (backup and assist team)

1. QinLord - Lv. 106 1.0082% Sigel Shillien Templar, Male Light Elf
2. Gaurifamily - Lv. 106 0.0468% ISS Dominator, Female Orc (turned Noble 11/9/2019)
3. Eufrat - Lv. 105 95.0607% Aoere Cardinal, Human Female
4. Yundi - Lv. 105 94.8479% Sayha's Seer, Female Ertheia
5. RunaYui - Lv. 106 1.4526% Eviscerator, Female Ertheia

So you want to show me how Ranking System works?  Let's start with you providing real actual proof that these top players pay powerlevelers to do their toons for them.  I be interested to learn more.  I'm not talking about Rank 200 or Rank 1000, specifically the few toons that I have said in the Top 15 in which we're happy to know that this game is more balanced than we have made to believe.

Edited by GhostintheShell

3 hours ago, Tora said:

1st: If u know how to read there is writed, "easy exampe",but seems your case.

2nd: Ur lucky cos i already got warned or i had to cover u with insult.

3rd: Hope you are able to read and UNDERSTAND what is writed here https://l2wiki.com/Ranking_System

4th: just dont reply about the experince of other players w/o have any clue about what you are talking.

5th: And when someone say to you "i guess u dont know" is not some kind of insult if some one told me that first i go to gather some info then i answer.

Edited by Tora

No kidding....Tyrr Duelists got that good due to the last major update??? That's some interesting shyt ;)

I guess though not as good and OP are Feohs - Yuls - Daggers knowing the last 2 half kills most of times and so are most wanted to any party pve-pvp oriented!

• Like 1

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, Draecke said:

minor detail but the ranking system is flawed in that it excludes dual class and there are way more 112+ players then you see in the ranking ;)

amount of 110+ player base is 2 to 3x more then what one sees in the ranking

The ranking system was developed only for the main class in mind. The Dev team told us last week they have no intention to add dual class rankings after we requested for additional benefits for players leveling entirely on their dual class.

Elpy Slayer class is most OP! ;)

25 minutes ago, Juji said:

Elpy Slayer class is most OP! ;)

Elpy Slayer Awakening Quest is too buggy for an average player...

but really GM class is sooo OP, they have instant acess to new items, skills zones etc every update,

and never gets nerfed(Visa Warriors do their best to catch-up quick though) 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Draecke said:

minor detail but the ranking system is flawed in that it excludes dual class and there are way more 112+ players then you see in the ranking ;)

amount of 110+ player base is 2 to 3x more then what one sees in the ranking

@Juji i be curious to see how many dualclass are highly ranked.  even if Dev don't want to do it, is it possible you can at least publish once a week on a static web url that wouldn't poll too much of the server resource since it's scanned once a week and during downtime server maintenance.  This then you don't have to deal with Live data polling.