What is the best class today?

Zmov

Imo:

Mages farm very fast in here compared to fighters. Especially sph. U would need box buffers. 

Ponies are OP in here atm though. With Magnus at 77 u dont even need good gear. Has crazy stats.

For pvp id say ponies/necro/archers. Necro can be bit annoying and expensive to lvl up tho.

Kamael can do good afk farming due to high stats.

What do u mean best class. For pvp/pve or balance of both?

Simple answer - Elemental Summoner. It's the most versatile, least expencive and self-sufficient class there is (Warlock would be the second best and Phantom summoner the third IMHO). At least for now. And I hope this is going to change at some point because I really don't like to play it. In general - don't play any melle unless it's a destro to be relevant in almost any "fun" activities there are (which is basically just siege at this point). "Regular" mages are way underpowered right now compared to their summoner counterparts and you have to have at least EE & SE to lvl efficiently. If you don't ever plan on finding CP and going for raids/sieges and just gonna PvE forever (why doe?) I suggest one of the Kamael melles (berserker / soul hound) or tyrant / destro.

9 hours ago, DeepSheep said:

Simple answer - Elemental Summoner. It's the most versatile, least expencive and self-sufficient class there is (Warlock would be the second best and Phantom summoner the third IMHO). At least for now. And I hope this is going to change at some point because I really don't like to play it. In general - don't play any melle unless it's a destro to be relevant in almost any "fun" activities there are (which is basically just siege at this point). "Regular" mages are way underpowered right now compared to their summoner counterparts and you have to have at least EE & SE to lvl efficiently. If you don't ever plan on finding CP and going for raids/sieges and just gonna PvE forever (why doe?) I suggest one of the Kamael melles (berserker / soul hound) or tyrant / destro.

Hello, do you think Eviscerator can be a good option for a new player?, decent farming?