Forums

THE GODS!!

Truffle

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MS are happy new ppl are comming because the last transfer was a big fail and looks like nvdragon stay tight at ms clan hall trying to learn pvp skills . Not sure how this is working for him since they got destroyed in last dragon they atentet and also in the dim siege . 

Not to mention they are scared after the announcement of the server merge with dh so they run from there dead server as fast as they can before the server get alive . 

OMG!! Aden is safe now!! most of ms will quit cuz the Gods cps ill move to chronos LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOOK THIS VIDEO HAHAHAHAHAHHAH I CANT BREATH. this noob guy ruined one of the best series these days (Vikings) in this video! what a joke...

The difference between FAILcon and iVirtual is that ImtheNOOB has gear... xD

this is a player who lives his life inside movies xDxD and series!! i like avengers i will make a promo video with avengers next week that i transfer also and i will be Thor xDxD

You ppl have problems really ahahahah go to the doctor fast 

10 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

this is a player who lives his life inside movies xDxD and series!! i like avengers i will make a promo video with avengers next week that i transfer also and i will be Thor xDxD

You ppl have problems really ahahahah go to the doctor fast 

hahahahhahahahahahah xDxDxD

Lol you still didn't conquer aden. Aizen got a new account. What else? Max is moving to chronos. Everyone is helping Nova and i'm wondering why. I'm joining nova and i'm wondering why. DH still missing to the call for now, i bet 1 week.

Truffle is spending more than ever on his pixel barbie. Jujii said go to hell MS :D

I don't need a drama topic. MS are the topic. You guys spend more time on your enemies forum than in game and i'm wondering why.

Going from 103 to 105 through fishing didn't help ain't it?

Jesus christ.

i thought these levels of autism were impossible to reach.

bleeping hell mate hahahahaha.

i cant take anyone serious who takes himself this serious hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha.

cp "gods" hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

The amount of ego people pull from this game... lol.

is not today that THE GODS make these videos that look like movie trailer, are really fun indeed :)
even though I'm not in any of the clans I like watching the circus catch fire very closely *--*
I do not participate in the drama in the forum, but this time I was summoned because they quoted my nick, a consequence of being famous :3
anyone can notice that new members of #TeamNova are equivalent to 3 MS partys or more, I think it will be a bit difficult for Truffle's friends

2 hours ago, BloodDark said:

u wasnt the guy who perma trashtalk about MS/Aizen and say "im a DH member" ? seems this husaria guys cant keep up a lie :))))))

Dude look better who's missing since 2 months.

Foto wins 1 million $.  The funny part is that husaria guessed who was missing and you didn't get a clue at all.

Really soon you will find yourself in Chronos and you will have to pick a side. DH became too small to fight back and MS it's too big to fit in.

Guess which tag you will wear.

1 hour ago, Jinkariya said:

Seems like Christmas is coming early this year. Thank you Nova for bringing us new toys we'll try not to break them :P

Hey Aizen. 

On which server are you planning to chicken flee this time?
How's your Korean going?

13 hours ago, xRenocarpet said:

OMG!! Aden is safe now!! most of ms will quit cuz the Gods cps ill move to chronos LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOOK THIS VIDEO HAHAHAHAHAHHAH I CANT BREATH. this noob guy ruined one of the best series these days (Vikings) in this video! what a joke...

The difference between FAILcon and iVirtual is that ImtheNOOB has gear... xD

Aden ? What aden ? Aden is safe since your clan capture Rune and make it light ..... U forget it ? Stop dream about aden , stay in rune , he is beautiful castle to :)

Dudot it's a videogame and before it ends, at least for me, i want to see
medic aizen down
popping up in global 24/7 for a month.
Then i can quit.

You (not as dudot but as DH) want it too but you can't kill that nab while you're still on naia or while in MS.
Do your choice to me it's the same.

6 hours ago, Quitted said:

Dudot it's a videogame and before it ends, at least for me, i want to see
medic aizen down
popping up in global 24/7 for a month.
Then i can quit.

You (not as dudot but as DH) want it too but you can't kill that nab while you're still on naia or while in MS.
Do your choice to me it's the same.

Oh my God! Do you want Aizen to kiss your cheek? the obsession is real hahaha he already left Naia and left the past behind hahahah man forget it, this is embarrassing, it seems like a little girl with a broken heart... 

7 hours ago, TheReaper said:

Aden ? What aden ? Aden is safe since your clan capture Rune and make it light ..... U forget it ? Stop dream about aden , stay in rune , he is beautiful castle to :)

yes cuz GODS will safe it for Nova hahahahahahahahahhahahaha xD

This obsession is borderline creepy RS has already been dead for more than a year now seems like some people just can't move on the fact is that more than half of the former RS chose to fight against me do I feel sentimental about it nope I do not, as for MS casting on Rune just make sense do you think Max will still transfer when Nova loses their precious aden before they transfer pretty sure they won't, one more thing do you think Nova will still exist after they lose that castle I still don't think so just look at dimensional siege Nova lost Rune castle to MS and Nova for 2 months now doesn't even have any castle on dime there are even dime siege wherein Nova is nowhere to be found. Nova as an organization is just a shell of it's former self Nova nowadays is just compose of players who bandwagon to them after they got beaten by Nova lmao even the guy who is the clan leader of Nova is just another bandwagon from KsK who joined Nova after they lost Aden to them :D Anyways bottomline is we don't have anything to gain out of taking Aden considering with the exception of it we own everything in Chronos taking Aden from Nova will just kill them off something we don't want to do as this will just kill Chronos Server 

And then dudot is asking to me why

Who said anything about RS? You can find easily videos with supafly, sparti and many many others saying hi to basaiev in dim. Who ever said hi to you after your ehm "farewell"?

43 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

more than half of the former RS chose to fight against me

Well all RS but basa's cp and didn't you understand why? really

43 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

taking Aden from Nova will just kill them off something we don't want to do as this will just kill Chronos Server 

I'm not in nova yet but if a was a random nova nonfactor would say

b37704363c1a1834d0065ba369da0873.png

Archived