THE GODS!!

Truffle

13 minutes ago, marw said:

Next secret DH project is dragon weapon for me! Prepare your lubricants guys. :x

No offence marw you have to wait 36 lifes for that.

Aizen lets talk a bit.

The truth was told by

TheWatcher Aizen is acting this way because he is dumb and toxic and nova rejected him

Prince77 (you don't need prince pm a former RS member who's in nova of your choice) aizen destroyed naia server because he needed help on chronos ending up with only basa cp.

That's your story. To me it seems the story of a poor kid who doesn't know how to play l2.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Quitted said:

Maybe because you are the only dumb who lives in nova forum waiting for an appliance form to bast in.

And have fun on naia.

If dudot will feel better yes i never joined dh since 8 years.

You didn't sleep for a month so i will not bash you.

One thing is to be an husarian. You can send a whatsap message

Another thing is to be a dh member well known by husarians who has some influence on husarians.

I bet you didn't get the difference. Log in another one of your 49 ccounts and post your bs

If you scroll to the history of this pathological liar he particularly said he's in DH this year. This guy needs to get himself checked he's been lying too much he forgets his own lies :PYpF4qdv.jpg

4 hours ago, Quitted said:

No offence marw you have to wait 36 lifes for that.

Aizen lets talk a bit.

The truth was told by

TheWatcher Aizen is acting this way because he is dumb and toxic and nova rejected him

Prince77 (you don't need prince pm a former RS member who's in nova of your choice) aizen destroyed naia server because he needed help on chronos ending up with only basa cp.

That's your story. To me it seems the story of a poor kid who doesn't know how to play l2.

This is cute coming from a person whose been lying through his teeth come on boy show us a screenshot of your main character :D If you think you're better than me come to chronos and prove it and take Iss SWS hero from my 1 month old newly made character :D And btw didn't you say I destroyed naia because I forced everyone from RS to come with me hows that going huh another one of your lies that was again proven that's only a lie :D If you're gonna make a propaganda towards me son make sure it's solid and make sure that it's actually the truth cause I'm gonna debunk every lie you throw towards me and humiliate your ass for it :D 

There are two problems with you.

First you lie, since you log in you lie so you think the others are lying like you. Sorry bro you're the only liar in here. The best part is that you lied to your clannies and you keep lying to your new clannies. If dudot wants to act like you were, and are, dh best friend i'm not dudot nor it's my business.

Secondly. Conguero seems to read all the posts now so I want to ask to him to check who's playing nuky right now. P.s. i wasn't there lie.

Bye liar.

4 minutes ago, Quitted said:

There are two problems with you.

First you lie, since you log in you lie so you think the others are lying like you. Sorry bro you're the only liar in here. The best part is that you lied to your clannies and you keep lying to your new clannies. If dudot wants to act like you were, and are, dh best friend i'm not dudot nor it's my business.

Secondly. Conguero seems to read all the posts now so I want to ask to him to check who's playing nuky right now. P.s. i wasn't there lie.

Bye liar.

I just posted a screenshot of you lmao you're the one whose giving yourself away with your own lies you're not even gonna defend yourself? you're caught empty handed :D 

Check it better liar.

I said

I refused to log in to help ms in dim. It's hard to miss me if someone wants to check it out.

I'm on naia now but i can't see any nova. P.s. 2nd lie nova on naia.

The only thing aizen is able to do as a pro is to lie.

Waiting for the nuky's account check.

Bye liar.

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

Check it better liar.

I said

I refused to log in to help ms in dim. It's hard to miss me if someone wants to check it out.

I'm on naia now but i can't see any nova. P.s. 2nd lie nova on naia.

The only thing aizen is able to do as a pro is to lie.

Waiting for the nuky's account check.

Bye liar.

qdAeDtP.jpg

loooooooool :D 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd the fish is in.

Look i know you never grinded the toons you bought. Hint low right corner exit create a character lvl 1 press start login in one of the 3 servers.

I know it may seem impossible to one who bought all the toons 100 with all the gear on them but no one, except you, did that.

Just to show to all who is obsessed.

Still waiting for nuky's account check by a gm. And from where aizen account is coming.

Feel free to check mine.

Bye liar.

30 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd the fish is in.

Look i know you never grinded the toons you bought. Hint low right corner exit create a character lvl 1 press start login in one of the 3 servers.

I know it may seem impossible to one who bought all the toons 100 with all the gear on them but no one, except you, did that.

Just to show to all who is obsessed.

Still waiting for nuky's account check by a gm. And from where aizen account is coming.

Feel free to check mine.

Bye liar.

7PzW2XE.jpg

loooooool

2 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Ty.

Conguero can check faster all the accounts connected to your ip and where they are coming from alongside all the gear bounded to them.

Have a nice day.

Life is harder for you or for @mixa ?

God I love the Drama on these forums better then Days of our Lives. I cant help but laugh at something that I constantly notice with all the MS \ Nova Videos, It could just be a pet peeve of mine though. Take a look at @Jinkariya screenshot for a second, Notice all the key binds for every important skill that is needed in PVP.... THAT lady's and Gentlemen is what a key layout should look like. I cant stand watching a video with a clicker, it makes you look stupid. Its 2018 get with the times. 

14 hours ago, Gwiz said:

God I love the Drama on these forums better then Days of our Lives. I cant help but laugh at something that I constantly notice with all the MS \ Nova Videos, It could just be a pet peeve of mine though. Take a look at @Jinkariya screenshot for a second, Notice all the key binds for every important skill that is needed in PVP.... THAT lady's and Gentlemen is what a key layout should look like. I cant stand watching a video with a clicker, it makes you look stupid. Its 2018 get with the times. 

His skill bar looks like L2 icons tutorial exploded or eventually like arranged by my 4 years old nephew.

Archived