Continuous disconnections and a lot of delay

Tora

I had a problem with DC's on Saturday when I fought at the oly. I had about 5 or 6 DC's during the 25 fights, always when it was over and going to the city. even in a secondary account, which I used only to watch other fights I also took dc when the fight I was watching was over.

4 hours ago, adlerina said:

I had a problem with DC's on Saturday when I fought at the oly. I had about 5 or 6 DC's during the 25 fights, always when it was over and going to the city. even in a secondary account, which I used only to watch other fights I also took dc when the fight I was watching was over.

Seriously buddy,who care about your DC's when @mixa shop still up B|(p.s. cant hold myself:Dbut lowered my ingame stress)

Edit:

just found the problem after i finish to type this reply i check my windows and again DC so my final conclusion is........@mixa fault.

Edited by Tora

waiting for some miracle is really not a good idea... take control and don't just think your pc is fine and have no problem... do you know how complex an OS can be?  anyways, I don't have the patience to explain.... without the technical skills to read system event logs, all you can do is pray... but if you can read system logs, then you have hope

• L2 Team

Hello All,

We are not seeing any mass disconnections from our servers. The delay in gameplay is related to server performance with the Halloween event, which will end tomorrow. Server disconnections are monitored 24/7 and when we do observe a mass disconnection outside of a server outage, it is normally related to an issue with a local ISP. Please contact your ISP if you are experiencing frequent disconnections.

46 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are not seeing any mass disconnections from our servers. The delay in gameplay is related to server performance with the Halloween event, which will end tomorrow. Server disconnections are monitored 24/7 and when we do observe a mass disconnection outside of a server outage, it is normally related to an issue with a local ISP. Please contact your ISP if you are experiencing frequent disconnections.

Any chance of a Latin server aiming to decrease player latency in Brazil or South America?