Forums

Adena earning

Peterka

I start game few days ago and i my duals i get soon run out of time. Also soulshot i get as novice run out. Adena i drop is not enought for soulshot, not even for new weapon ? So after my fuals disapier, i should go back no no grade weapon and fight without shots? Or something i miss out? Any idea how to make adena? Or any quest?

My friend, I believe the best option for you is to make a new account and do AFK FISHING, is not as boring as afk grinding at ruins of agony... if you fish you can make good money brother :) in no time you will have enough money to save up for your TOP bow grade D. So my advise in short is; make new account create new character and put do fishing quest in both of your accounts. By the way! if you are playing in talking island I could gladly help you out with a nice bow :) just add me or give me your name

Thx a lot for an advice. I am not so hardcore player as i make lvl 29 in 2 weeks ;-) 

I will try that fishing and will let you know, if that works. I start play in Giran... it looks best for my timezone. 

How old are these servers? A lot of people have S grades...

I think servers are just over a year old. Most S grades u see are from last event giving away s garde weapon packs.

This is not the normal lineage 2 you know. If ur not willing to afk macro it would be very hard to earn adena here unfortunately

S grade packs in events? That event could broke a game ? These weapons are time limited, or normal?

I try fishing today and this not make me rich , as i don t want to run computer whole night. But it s good for  afk especially during weekend, as i often play with little son ? 

I will play slowly, i don t want to be super player and i will see. For now i buy some cheao d-grade bow, which allow me to continue playing ? Thx all for help.