World Unfair Games

Sands

I want to understand the logic of this World Olympiad Games. 

I was thinking that the best of each server will remain being heroes, but just the best of all servers are. Aden and Gludio are new servers comparing to TI and Giran. Maybe this explains that from all heroes, just 6 (less than 18%) are from Gludio and Aden. What's the logic? 

Just to bring some information: 

• Gludio has 90% active players using B grade;
  • Who has A grade are, in most cases, from the same clan, controled from 4 or 5 players, who has the server on their hands;
  • You will note that the people who has full boss jewells are these 4 or 5 guys. The others have 1 or 2, maximum. I'll not need to mention jewells lvl 3;
  • Baium and Frintezza was killed a total of 0 times on Gludio, and we know that has players with this jewells in TI;
  • Weapons B or A grade ++ are completely rare on Gludio;
  • 1 or 2 players from Gludio have dolls on inventory;
  • Just the oldest players in Gludio have pendant or talisman of fate. Are completely rare and who has, don't sell;

Well, well, this is just some information to clarify your eyes about the server, maybe you can't see it.

And after all this arguments, I'm thinking what was the conversation of who had this amazing idea. Let me see:

- GM 1 - Ohh, I was thinking, what about a WORLD OLYMPIAD GAMES putting all the oldest/strongest players from oldest servers fighting against the players from newest servers?

- GM 2 - What an AMAZING IDEA! I believe that is very fair and all the players will approve and like it! For sure!

This was the most non-sense decision taken from you.

And it's not fair.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sands said:

I want to understand the logic of this World Olympiad Games. 

I was thinking that the best of each server will remain being heroes, but just the best of all servers are. Aden and Gludio are new servers comparing to TI and Giran. Maybe this explains that from all heroes, just 6 (less than 18%) are from Gludio and Aden. What's the logic? 

Just to bring some information: 

• Gludio has 90% active players using B grade;
  • Who has A grade are, in most cases, from the same clan, controled from 4 or 5 players, who has the server on their hands;
  • You will note that the people who has full boss jewells are these 4 or 5 guys. The others have 1 or 2, maximum. I'll not need to mention jewells lvl 3;
  • Baium and Frintezza was killed a total of 0 times on Gludio, and we know that has players with this jewells in TI;
  • Weapons B or A grade ++ are completely rare on Gludio;
  • 1 or 2 players from Gludio have dolls on inventory;
  • Just the oldest players in Gludio have pendant or talisman of fate. Are completely rare and who has, don't sell;

Well, well, this is just some information to clarify your eyes about the server, maybe you can't see it.

And after all this arguments, I'm thinking what was the conversation of who had this amazing idea. Let me see:

- GM 1 - Ohh, I was thinking, what about a WORLD OLYMPIAD GAMES putting all the oldest/strongest players from oldest servers fighting against the players from newest servers?

- GM 2 - What an AMAZING IDEA! I believe that is very fair and all the players will approve and like it! For sure!

This was the most non-sense decision taken from you.

And it's not fair.

• Farm adena buy A grade from me
  • It's about me :D
  • U were just receiving free epic jewels from event
  • Baium and Frintezza on other servers are alive 100% time
  • try enchant, chicken
  • fact, I know only 2 :D 
  • yes
    - Its only 1 month difference, come on
    - If 3 players could take hero, what stops u?
    -Its good and fair

1 hour ago, StanxFZ said:
  • try enchant, chicken
  • yes
    -Its good and fair

As I know that you like to receive ego massage, I'll start giving you the congratulations for your hero.

Now, I need to tell: You are a joke.

You say it because you are one of those who dominates the server, and this is indifferent for you. By the way, the server is that way because we have people like you, who just think in yourself. A greek who has the brilliant idea to compete with south americans, who don't have the same chance ($) to compete with you. By the way, you and the other 3. 

Just for information, 1 euro = 4,57 reais (brazilian money). And Brazilian economy is one of the best economies in south america. We need almost 5 of our money to buy something that you expend 1 of yours. Think with your big brain and you will agreed that's not fair.

I'm not saying that World Olympiad needs to have an end. I'm just saying that I believe that is fair if the players remaining being heroes on their own servers.

Of course that Stanx will not agreed with this, because this means the end of his dynasty.

2 hours ago, Sands said:

As I know that you like to receive ego massage, I'll start giving you the congratulations for your hero.

Now, I need to tell: You are a joke.

You say it because you are one of those who dominates the server, and this is indifferent for you. By the way, the server is that way because we have people like you, who just think in yourself. A greek who has the brilliant idea to compete with south americans, who don't have the same chance ($) to compete with you. By the way, you and the other 3. 

Just for information, 1 euro = 4,57 reais (brazilian money). And Brazilian economy is one of the best economies in south america. We need almost 5 of our money to buy something that you expend 1 of yours. Think with your big brain and you will agreed that's not fair.

1. Im not the greek
2. I didnt spend more than 500usd for 1 year playing
3. Im just a beast in Lineage 2

1 hour ago, StanxFZ said:

1. Im not the greek
2. I didnt spend more than 500usd for 1 year playing
3. Im just a beast in Lineage 2

Are you kiding? I saw Beppler's video :D

You without your items are nothing. It's easy to see that players with good items destroy you. 

18 minutes ago, Sands said:

Are you kiding? I saw Beppler's video :D

You without your items are nothing. It's easy to see that players with good items destroy you. 

Don't compare bepler to me, 80 vs 84. free to play player vs full spender with berserker scroll. Please :D 

8 hours ago, StanxFZ said:
  • try enchant, chicken
  • yes
    -Its good and fair

Stanx = Abobado

One real thing I can not stand here is how P2W items here are available for only certain period of time to be purchased which means that new players and players who maybe could not play for longer periods of time just miss out the opportunity to obtain crucial P2W items (Dragon pendants, fate tali, hats, etc...) that after the "P2W event" ends are being sold for either astronomical prices for adenas/RMT, or become complete unobtainium since nobody is selling them (Water pendand I.E.). I think that once the "P2W event" introduces new P2W items they should remain in the shop FOREVER so that new / unregular players can buy them whenever they can not to fall behind and stay relevant to the game. This would also mean that the P2W items would have steady adena prices too. I think that's the way koreans do it an europeans too with L-coin store.

Edited by DeepSheep