Drop rate calculation bugged?

Goldfinger

8 minutes ago, Goldfinger said:

I didn't get a single full drop for at least 2 weeks although my whole party has prestige and destiny running.

You know what that means. If you don't see any improvement, then stop buying that stuff.

Edited by GreenHulk

yup, we have the same experience.  While adena drops are increased. the extra +50% for week days and 100% on weekends is not happening compared to before the event. If they are, expect a big decline after the event goes away.

I track what I collect in 24hrs and what that amount sells for when I sell to store.  My adena turn in does not reflect the +300% drops with the runes and 50% and then 100% event.  maybe us that pay for the runes don't get the extra benefit of the event too.  if so, that sucks!!

Edited by ScarletWarrior
more details

You do know with the last update that drops in all hunting areas under 107 are nerfed right? Any hunting area that was introduced in Fafurion update except for FoS and FoW has been nerfed substantially. This is to help protect from the farmer bots, even though they still are happening. It's NCSofts not so polite way of saying "move up, or move out."

• Haha 1

what's the lowest xp area for lv.107 mobs that has normal full drop rate?  can you give a few?  thanks.  All my 7 toons are Lv.107 now and I look to level them into Lv.108 within a month... hopefully with the extended 50% server boost, helps.  i work full time so I can only do so much remotely and with macro. lol.  plus i have a life.

Edited by GhostintheShell

Almost same here, when +50 exp%/ +50% drop event started i was getting 2-3 full drops per day, saturday+sunday when drop should be +100% i didnt get any single full drop, starting at monday till friday i get ~15 full drops again, the +100% drop bonus started again and full drops gone till now i didnt get any drop. Have prestige rune and drop rune 200% at that time.....

17 hours ago, Goldfinger said:

I'm in FoS only

Got 7-8 full drops within last week in Tanor/AI. Never had so much before. Some days were 2-3 drops per day. Then nothing for almost a week already. So random is still there.

first of all go read the patch notes as you will see how it says adjusted/balanced when nerf and improved when actually a positive change was made to the hunting area in question

secondly you can look up the drop chance / drop & spoil items on l2wiki - it is actually very much the same as what we have, this has been tested & verified by experienced players

https://l2wiki.com/Main_Page

p02MOvO.png

btw next update more drastic changes will be made due to revamp crafting system and further reworked vitality system and how that will impact drops / adena amounts etc.

Edited by Draecke

I should add that other clannies do get full drops regularly on the same hunting area. But a party with everyone having drop runes stacked doesn't get a single one for weeks - sounds like a hard implementation bug.

But anyway - not buying the runes for drop rates. They are just a nice add (given they work...)

Didn't get a single full drop since I created this topic either, no joke. Prestige and Destiny still up in the entire party.

Maybe tomorrow after server restart it works again...and mana regen in FoS might work as well again. Used to work until server restart tonight. The operator probably forgot to execute some manual workarounds to reenable all the server settings from before... :P