Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Halloween Fortune Reading Game will end.
  • Halloween store items will no longer be in the L2 Store.
  • The Curse of Pumpkinface event will end.
  • Halloween server boost settings will remain for one last week.
  • Wondrous Cubic items will be deleted. Please exchange your remaining items at the Dimensional Merchant.
  • 416 R/R95/R99-type Talismans and Blue/Red Talismans will be deleted.
  • La Vie en Rose’s Brooches and Jewelry Boxes are back in the L2 Store!
  • Fixed several localization issues on item and skill descriptions.

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2019 at 5:07 PM, Juji said:

Já o mencionei no posto de manutenção da semana passada. Nenhuma mudança.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15757-live-server-maintenance-wednesday-november-6-2019/?do=findComment&comment=108685

Hello Juji,

I understand about the operational problem, but by limiting the number of accounts, automatically new players are harmed, because they need a larger structure to develop in stronger areas of the game, I believe that if increased to 4 accounts help would be of great value, and the performance would not be compromised, given last month the release of up to 7 accounts per user. We need to facilitate the entry of new players, not create barriers, so I ask STAFF for support to review the decision made to keep 3 accounts.

• Like 2

• L2 Team
18 minutes ago, iXronos said:

@Hime what about max clients?(first Q). When we reset an old toons dual or have it 3rd class or awakend it doesn’t have paulina(second Q) Can we have an inform about 3rd Fafurion part or w/e it’s called? Thank you!!

1. If you awaken your dual class at level 85, then you get Paulina's Equipment Set (R-grade). You no longer receive the set if you Re-Awaken your Dual Class through Raina.

2. We just received it the other day and will release more information at a later time. 

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, DarkStar said:

@Juji @Hime Would the Halloween gifts/candy be deleted tomorrow as well?

Yes, the information on the deleted items can be found on the event details page we posted two weeks ago.

• Jack O’Lantern, Halloween Gift, and Halloween Candy will be automatically removed from players’ inventories when the event ends on November 13.
2 hours ago, Geroz said:

Juji what about Main/Dual swap service?? Have any notice about that please????

I will post in the other thread later this week about it.

43 minutes ago, Geminiz said:

Hi Staff, the last Saturday, Dimensional Raid was not working, the NPCs in the Arcan city never spawned. Is that fixed to the next Saturday?

Thanks

Dev is currently investigating why the NPCs did not spawn last Saturday after we changed the server time from UTC-2 to UTC.

Hey @Juji and @Hime

I'd like to know the name and how to get the bot description to use in game, since it's allowed to use that.

Please let us know, since you all also removed the report botton from the actions, I'm tired to play this game on the way it's getting on. No more farm's zone to low players, It look's like you guys just want to keep 1 server of full pay2win players and keep away the free players, bit by bit.

15 minutes ago, BlackGoddess said:

why you dont think to put also freya event...last time it was 1 year+ ago and server went out from roses...better think about this also pliz

+1 I am requesting this for a long time, put the event or sell the Freya ice rose in the L2store

1 hour ago, CompleteYourProfilee said:

Hey @Juji and @Hime

I'd like to know the name and how to get the bot description to use in game, since it's allowed to use that.

Please let us know, since you all also removed the report botton from the actions, I'm tired to play this game on the way it's getting on. No more farm's zone to low players, It look's like you guys just want to keep 1 server of full pay2win players and keep away the free players, bit by bit.

Do u think before when that button exists, anyone checked for reports? 

23 minutes ago, BlackGoddess said:

why you dont think to put also freya event...last time it was 1 year+ ago and server went out from roses...better think about this also pliz

Someone is out of  Freya scrolls?

Someone is falling numbers in server ranking;

Or u have lot of vitality boobts ??

4 minutes ago, NemesiC said:

Someone is out of  Freya scrolls?

Someone is falling numbers in server ranking;

Or u have lot of vitality boobts ??

some ppl rly need the attention and they try to be smartasses ...but to be a smartass 1st you need to be smart or else you will be only ass and you are not smart so you can think what you are;)

10 minutes ago, BlackGoddess said:

some ppl rly need the attention and they try to be smartasses ...but to be a smartass 1st you need to be smart or else you will be only ass and you are not smart so you can think what you are;)

A P00r Wynn, hero in ur heart ❤️

Good morning to all. I just want to leave my opinion in relation to the development of the game, lately I feel that the l2 has become a class game, where only with a good financial support and a card that does not fail can you reach the necessary levels to continue or simply to participate in instances or parties of higher levels. This last promotion shows us that without real money there is no future within the future that this game with which I have grown can have. It's not that I can't leave € 100 a month, or that I can't afford to invest in my character, simply with success rates I haven't bought ncoin for a long time. I would like some CEO of this company to be interested in your community, I know that GM's do not have a voice or vote in many of the decisions that are made, but they have eyes to read us and maybe they have the words to transfer our requests and maybe so Buy ncoin again without fear of thinking that in the future everything can go to hell for a nefarious and devastating management that has expelled large, medium and small players. I would like us to be more than a game, I would like us to be a community. As one day we were.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, err0r said:

please put 1 client per PC , no need more , like taht party list will be full no like now full makro ppl

it's so much better to think about it

please put 0 client per PC , no need more  players l2.

We no longer need players in the game. Only the mobs are already great to manage them xD