Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Hime

6 hours ago, Draecke said:

next update will fix that with the removal of all drops, revamp of the crafting system and huge reduction of adena amounts drop when without vitality etc. ;)

There's no huge adena drop. At this time is almost unplayable, you are saying that they will end with the game?
We have pavel dropping 20~30k (Yes I know that have better drop on 100+ areas), but a weapon costs 10~30 Billion
The problem is the bots, not the drop.
Well let's see how this update will work, I'm not here to be toxic, if the gameplay situation gets worse I just won't play, I give up. I'll keep just the good part of Lineage 2.

17 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

upload the video = they don't want direct access to your Computer, Cloud or other personal storage

provide them the link... (implied:do not share the link with anyone else)see forum rules... don't post names.

If you uncheck Regular Player under Screen Info, in Options(Alt+Shift+O) or use Alt+H then there won't be any "name shaming" you could show numbers as long as you don't click on them(which would defeat the point of disabling their names) then you could post on forums.

I could upload it to youtube where the world could see, and I could post the link here in the forums...they didn't specify

you aren't a GM so im not sure why you are trying to interpret what they said

btw noob, they have the option to upload screenshots and videos in the report ticket

20 hours ago, Draecke said:

next update will fix that with the removal of all drops, revamp of the crafting system and huge reduction of adena amounts drop when without vitality etc. ;)

@Draecke Hey dude, can you share with us a bit more of info about it? or links to read?

thanks

Edited by Feryl

• Hime unpinned this topic