New Pay Even Brooch Before you invest have a look

IwantCake

Hi all,

To all Players on the server before you invest in this Well Over Priced OLD event please have a look at this Youtube Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNH1bnVziqc&t=23s

Even if you buy these jewels for 100kk each x 1085 = 108.50 billion

if you decide to try using Store 16000nc = 250 boxes (RANDOM) 

If player base doesn't speak out at the over priced item with you wallets NOTHING WILL EVER change.

Just to keep in mind if you want to make the level 5 brooch you will need 590 powders

And the worst part they not add the free greater jewel option on west, probable they say its because its usa business model.
Nop its not, the usa business model more like sell everything cheaper so inv more costumers, so the profit go higher, that the real usa business model, not what ncwest do.

Edited by KissMyKnife

32 minutes ago, IwantCake said:

Hi all,

To all Players on the server before you invest in this Well Over Priced OLD event please have a look at this Youtube Video

If player base doesn't speak out at the over priced item with you wallets NOTHING WILL EVER change.

Just to keep in mind if you want to make the level 5 brooch you will need 590 powders

Sorry all i dont see an option to edit my original post,

Its 16000NC  = 150 RANDOM Boxes

also i would like to add Level 5 Brooch = 590 powder = approximately 84000NC coins = Real Life Money $1050USD + 

27 minutes ago, IwantCake said:

also i would like to add Level 5 Brooch = 590 powder = approximately 84000NC coins = Real Life Money $1050USD + 

lv3 440
lv4 +50
lv5 +100 so yes 590 :) 1 gemstone powder its around 110m, so fully its 65b adena :D, and you have a tradable brooch

Edited by KissMyKnife

2 hours ago, IwantCake said:

there is a timer... after that timer, you can't edit, so better edit before timer count down kicks in.  Maybe it's 5 minutes.

watched the video.  damn that sucks!  over 1,000 jewels just to end up with one level 5.  over 6,000 jewels to get all 6 stone slots filled with a level 5 jewel.  there is no way I will participate in this event. average players cannot afford this.  something that fails so much and disappears should not cost so much. 

I don't mind playing the card game where I can get something that last like a high level talisman, an agathion or even a SA crystal.  To spend that much money just throwing it away due to low combination success rates is crazy.

7 hours ago, IwantCake said:

Hi all,

To be successful with upgrading of jewels, or anyting else, you need LUCK. Nex time try to improve your LUC status and then start upgrading. There are plenty of items, which can raise your LUC stats.

And btw , why there are no people in GIRAN? And even i have wide screen monitor, i barery see your inventory or chat or anyting else on your youtube video :)

30 minutes ago, iUncle said:

To be successful with upgrading of jewels, or anyting else, you need LUCK. Nex time try to improve your LUC status and then start upgrading. There are plenty of items, which can raise your LUC stats.

And btw , why there are no people in GIRAN? And even i have wide screen monitor, i barery see your inventory or chat or anyting else on your youtube video :)

Luc is not affecting the compound chance and he is playing on Naia we have the market in Aden 

Thanks for sharing

you have just convinced me not to buy NC for this event if that's what i'm ganna face.

my jewel are lv3 and 4 and i was thinking about having all lv5, but that's another dream in this game 

waiting til December 11 and see the next event

I only have FIVE (5) Level-6 Brooches.  I know some else has SIX (6) all on 1 toon, they're insane.

1. Greater Ruby (Lv.107 Yul) with +23 bless thrower.
     2. Greater Tananite on Yul
     3. Greater Pearl on Yul
4. Greater Ruby (Lv.107 Dagger) with +20 bless dualdagger.
5. Greater Sapphire (lv.107 Feoh) with +20 bless buster. 
Everyone else has full stack Lv.4 brooches, including Lv.4 Blue Cat's Eye on Feoh :D I am proud of this Lv.4 one haha lol.

I thought I had  a 2nd Greater Sapphire, I don't know if I lost it due to didn't claim unsold in Auction House.  I might have sold it for 150b and I forgot.

Edited by GhostintheShell