Olympiad

Epifan

Good evening ladies and boys.

As we all know we got the new olympiad interface/system which is very poor.

-No weapons

-No hero skills

-No hero cloak

-No shop points to buy anything,atleast some speed potions scroll/books.

So in the end we have the op players that win hero so they get the chat flood option and some passive buff that triggers once in a while which is useless i say.

The majority of players,80% of community wont play olympiad next week as we dont get anything from it even if we lose the matches.

@Juji Can we get a reward for playing the olympiad?

@Juji Can we get a shop for spending our points on something we can have fun with,something useful.

Cant wait to hear the Devs answers.

• Haha 1

• L2 Team
19 hours ago, Epifan said:

Good evening ladies and boys.

As we all know we got the new olympiad interface/system which is very poor.

-No weapons

-No hero skills

-No hero cloak

-No shop points to buy anything,atleast some speed potions scroll/books.

So in the end we have the op players that win hero so they get the chat flood option and some passive buff that triggers once in a while which is useless i say.

The majority of players,80% of community wont play olympiad next week as we dont get anything from it even if we lose the matches.

@Juji Can we get a reward for playing the olympiad?

@Juji Can we get a shop for spending our points on something we can have fun with,something useful.

Cant wait to hear the Devs answers.

The rewards for World Olympiad were significantly reduced from what was previously offered for the old Grand Olympiad system because the cycle of Heroes changed from monthly to weekly. There is still hero chat and the new Heroic Miracle passive skill as you mentioned, but there is currently no plans to offer additional rewards for heroes at this time. I will share this feedback to the Dev team regarding future updates for Classic. Thank You!