Pendant +1 fail?

4 hours ago, TrollMeSomeMoe said:

When you specifically put in the pendant description that "STARTING FROM +1, THE ITEM WILL DISAPPEAR ON FAIL" and it then fails and disappears on +0, you really need to go back to school and learn English.

Reacted on this as well... from the try of a +4 it says the warning. Strange but hey, they were free...

18 hours ago, TrollMeSomeMoe said:

When you specifically put in the pendant description that "STARTING FROM +1, THE ITEM WILL DISAPPEAR ON FAIL" and it then fails and disappears on +0, you really need to go back to school and learn English.

You misread it and that's all. It can fail on any enchant level, including going from 0 to +1.

20 minutes ago, TrollMeSomeMoe said:

How does one misread "STARTING FROM +1"?

Go troll your own threads, thanks.

Sorry that you can't understand a simple wording as this one. Also please learn what trolling is first, then read again what I've written above.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:14 AM, mixa said:

You misread it and that's all. It can fail on any enchant level, including going from 0 to +1.

You are contradicting yourself bro. You mention it yourself "going from +0 to +1", yet you defend NCSoft's claim that it starts breaking from +1 forward.

Let me help you out with the semantics here by showing you the definition of the word "from":

Indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts.

If English is not your first language, stop commenting on posts like this. 

2 hours ago, TrollMeSomeMoe said:

You are contradicting yourself bro. You mention it yourself "going from +0 to +1", yet you defend NCSoft's claim that it starts breaking from +1 forward.

Let me help you out with the semantics here by showing you the definition of the word "from":

Indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts.

If English is not your first language, stop commenting on posts like this. 

Comprehension level over 9000 xD