Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, TrollMeSomeMoe said:

When you specifically put in the pendant description that "STARTING FROM +1, THE ITEM WILL DISAPPEAR ON FAIL" and it then fails and disappears on +0, you really need to go back to school and learn English.

 

Reacted on this as well... from the try of a +4 it says the warning. Strange but hey, they were free...

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TrollMeSomeMoe said:

When you specifically put in the pendant description that "STARTING FROM +1, THE ITEM WILL DISAPPEAR ON FAIL" and it then fails and disappears on +0, you really need to go back to school and learn English.

 

You misread it and that's all. It can fail on any enchant level, including going from 0 to +1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TrollMeSomeMoe said:

How does one misread "STARTING FROM +1"?

Go troll your own threads, thanks.

Sorry that you can't understand a simple wording as this one. Also please learn what trolling is first, then read again what I've written above.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2019 at 3:14 AM, mixa said:

You misread it and that's all. It can fail on any enchant level, including going from 0 to +1.

You are contradicting yourself bro. You mention it yourself "going from +0 to +1", yet you defend NCSoft's claim that it starts breaking from +1 forward.

Let me help you out with the semantics here by showing you the definition of the word "from":

Indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts.

If English is not your first language, stop commenting on posts like this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TrollMeSomeMoe said:

You are contradicting yourself bro. You mention it yourself "going from +0 to +1", yet you defend NCSoft's claim that it starts breaking from +1 forward.

Let me help you out with the semantics here by showing you the definition of the word "from":

Indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts.

If English is not your first language, stop commenting on posts like this. 

Comprehension level over 9000 xD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...