Forums

Unfair Olympiads

Spellwarrior

Hello,

Dear NCSoft, you did a really bad job about this new Olympiads.

Before we had to fight against VISA's Player of Naia... ok, was already unfair but we had some chance to get fun with other players.

Now, we have to fight against VISA's player of both server... this is really unfair, isn't possible get fun from a PvP Server Event, players like me, that want play for fun and not for pay, can not get fun.

Who want play 'cause love this game and still have respect for real money, can not appreciate a total game, but we are ghettoized on PvE and stop. This should be a PvPvE game... I'm here since 13 years old, and I can say that you are doing a bad job right now...

@Juji

4 hours ago, Spellwarrior said:

Hello,

Dear NCSoft, you did a really bad job about this new Olympiads.

Before we had to fight against VISA's Player of Naia... ok, was already unfair but we had some chance to get fun with other players.

Now, we have to fight against VISA's player of both server... this is really unfair, isn't possible get fun from a PvP Server Event, players like me, that want play for fun and not for pay, can not get fun.

Who want play 'cause love this game and still have respect for real money, can not appreciate a total game, but we are ghettoized on PvE and stop. This should be a PvPvE game... I'm here since 13 years old, and I can say that you are doing a bad job right now...

@Juji

if you want fun, watch visa card vs visa card fight :D more fun :D

yesterday was watch a really good geared players, fistingtime vs ms something it was evisch as well,

Edited by KissMyKnife

Good Night (Using Google Translate)

Worse is not that, they shortened the time and it gave advantages to characters who deal absurd damage such as Feoh, Rangers, Summoners. Well imagine, before the time was good, now is a short time, just these characters attack and flee, especially that after updated and changed the way debuff are known, all characters in particular Feoh, Aero Healer and etc acquired a lot more endurance, my silence skill is +10 chance and me with two jewels that further increases the chance by 40% and the other is about 20% is failing too much.

Although NCsoft always did Olympics favoring DDs for example. And another, that Iss that releases a debuff that burns his HP, an Iss of the ORC race, that is appealing, watching several videos of Olympics, is rare to see Sigel winning this class, because that debuff catches easy and Iss has all the convenience. of all Iss, buff that protects for 17 seconds against debuff, damage absorbing, stone turning, canceling, and so on.

But the Feohs and Aero Healers were the most privileged, as most of his protecting skills have short reuse, he has that appealing damage-absorbing skill and I don't think that counts in the damage count when tied, and now they're very more, much more resistant to debuff like silence and hold, which helped Sigel be better able to tackle them. The Healer has long acquired resistance to aggression, so Sigel cannot prevent him from using his most powerful healing, and has long had a high resistance to silence, thus giving them more advantages.

On 17/11/2019 at 5:33 PM, Murkan said:

Good Night (Using Google Translate)

Worse is not that, they shortened the time and it gave advantages to characters who deal absurd damage such as Feoh, Rangers, Summoners. Well imagine, before the time was good, now is a short time, just these characters attack and flee, especially that after updated and changed the way debuff are known, all characters in particular Feoh, Aero Healer and etc acquired a lot more endurance, my silence skill is +10 chance and me with two jewels that further increases the chance by 40% and the other is about 20% is failing too much.

Although NCsoft always did Olympics favoring DDs for example. And another, that Iss that releases a debuff that burns his HP, an Iss of the ORC race, that is appealing, watching several videos of Olympics, is rare to see Sigel winning this class, because that debuff catches easy and Iss has all the convenience. of all Iss, buff that protects for 17 seconds against debuff, damage absorbing, stone turning, canceling, and so on.

But the Feohs and Aero Healers were the most privileged, as most of his protecting skills have short reuse, he has that appealing damage-absorbing skill and I don't think that counts in the damage count when tied, and now they're very more, much more resistant to debuff like silence and hold, which helped Sigel be better able to tackle them. The Healer has long acquired resistance to aggression, so Sigel cannot prevent him from using his most powerful healing, and has long had a high resistance to silence, thus giving them more advantages.

That's it. Just impossible against feoh with greater tanza, even if you have greater topaz, you can't beat them, bcoz they will only get damage against topaz, but you, against topaz and skills.

On 21/11/2019 at 4:36 AM, LokiLoki said:

That's it. Just impossible against feoh with greater tanza, even if you have greater topaz, you can't beat them, bcoz they will only get damage against topaz, but you, against topaz and skills.

Good Night LokiLoki (Using Google Translator)

Today I went to the Olympics to fight and watch, my character is a Sigel Knight Eva´s Templar. Well, I fought a Summoner, I fought normal, he was not well equipped, but the first fight I lost, because I did not defeat him and he did not defeat me and we went to the tiebreaker who did the most damage. To my surprise he did more damage, that's when I noticed that, since the Summoners have the ability to deal damage with his summons, I noticed that the only damage the system counts is against the main character, that transferred damage doesn't get into the account. That is, the summoner when transferring the damage to the summons, has this advantage, because the system to break the tie when the fight ends in a draw, that is, no one could clear anyone's HP, so it is an advantage when the second hound came I activated Sigel's skill that he holds the sword in both hands, increasing the damage, knowing that by using this skill Sigel is totally unprotected, takes very high damage, and that's it, I defeated him. However, another summoner came, and I didn't use the two-handed sword holding skill, I fought normal, I took all the summoner's CP, and he took mine, but he won on the count, no matter how much damage I dealt him, their ability to transfer damage transfers a lot.

After I fought a Feoh, it was a more or less equipped Feoh, but his damage was low, neither I zeroed his HP nor he zeroed mine, but he won both hounds, because he dealt damage and my damage. it was only 0. Because his mana shield ability absorbs 95% of damage and 5% of damage focuses on the MP which every Feoh has a lot of HP and even if the activated skill consumes 50 MP per second, they have an ability that burns HP and recovers the MP, well, again, we tied, but in the tie was the damage damage, and mine was 0, precisely because this Feohs absurd ability to absorb 95% and 5% focus In MP, he takes no damage, so as the Olympics time is less than 2 minutes, they work that out very well.

Another class I fought, an Iss, which is another class that benefits a lot from this new system, much more than before. Yeah, Iss can turn to stone so you don't have access to his target, and Sigel's area damage skills, even more so, do ultra low damage. Iss still has the damage-absorbing skill, so he does damage to us, and it doesn't, not to mention that he uses the skill that leaves him immune to damage for 17 seconds, and has our skills that only damage when debuffed. If the debuff fails and the guy resists, the damage is not counted. Sigel could prevent him from using this ability to get immune, the problem that the aggression hit rate was destroyed by NCsoft fails absurdly, and the trigger that gets activated doesn't pull the target. So when we look at that there is still a cover that activates a temporary buff that also absorbs damage, Iss, like most DDs has an absurd advantage, but other players will say: But Sigel can also use the cover, can, but Sigel's damage is too low, and Sigel doesn't have a skill that keeps him protected from damage, Sigel is always taking damage, low when some skills are activated, but always is, when Sigel had a reflect of damage. high, DDs complained and NCsoft weakened it and still created several items to resist this ability, and then comes to Ncsoft and puts in Reise Shield and Focus Shield a meager 10% reflect, and has boss jewels that give much higher resistance. that's it. You can see, the Iss it activates the 17-second debuff immune ability, so it doesn't take silence, stun and so on, activates the ability to absorb damage and hits, hits, hits and turns stone, and this repeats over and over Not to mention that with the aid of the cover, it becomes more unbearable and has no way of stopping them, especially that Iss that unleashes an ability that burns your HP, burns over 500 HP per second and lasts 10 seconds with low reuse, just stay in it, turn stone, absorb damage and so on. And with the Olympics down, DDs, Iss are getting along.

You see, the players who are in first place, most are all DDs, or are archer, or are Iss, or are Feoh. Because the Rangers too, with this new system, they will be unbalanced, because they have attack and hide, and can run away. Othel Rougue too, another one with Hide. Sigel is the only class that has nothing to do, because their skills are only increasing P. Defense and M. Defense, nothing but Eva's Templar has a chance to paralyze the guy, but lasts a mere 3 seconds and sometimes only 2 seconds. The only class that Sigel still has a chance are the Tyrrs, less of course Evicerator, another class that can't beat this new system, as Evicarator has 3 skills with too high power where two ignores 30% of their P. Defense and another ignores 50% of your defense.

Honestly, thinking about not going to the Olympics anymore, because the quest no longer exists, where we could take the box and win some item, even if it is not the item, but we could sell. That is, what sense does Sigel players have today to keep going at the Olympics? In my opinion, the Olympics have been redone to give some class absurd advantages, as it makes no sense for Ncsoft to create this new system without analyzing the skills of every class. For, when you do something or change something, you have to analyze where it will influence, whether or not this change will benefit a particular class, and if so, what should you do to prevent it?

In my opinion, Ncsoft needs to review many skills, for example, Feoh has a stun ability, and since Feoh doesn't do physical damage, the stun doesn't go away, and the chance to get stun is much higher than the stun. Sigel, which when it catches, when physical damage that Sigel gives, adds the debuff. Sigel has a pushing ability with the shield, and a chance to remove target, in my opinion this ability should always remove target and get a debuff that prevents it from catching for at least 5 seconds. Or Ncsoft should review Sigel's reflection and increase absurdly so that DDs can be afraid of beating Sigel again. Or create skills for Sigel so that he is also immune to damage.

Because most DDs have the ability to be immune to damage, absorb damage, hide, remove target, cancel buff, stun, knock down etc., Sigel is the only one who can't avoid the damage done, will always be taking this damage while the others, besides preventing them from taking, do high damage because they are DDs and have such absurd advantages as Feoh, Iss, who has damage-absorbing abilities, or Summoner who transfers damage to summons, or Feoh Necro who transfers damage. for Summon and then time is up and ready, dance. NCsoft does not know how to create balanced games and this is evident every update, every update it further distances the powerful Feohs and other DDs and make the Sigel a character that can only handle a lot of mobs for DDs to kill and today, not even that anymore. because I always see the Feohs with Healer and Iss holding up a lot of mobs in a good one.

2 hours ago, Murkan said:

The Shadow of line age II is uppon us. They r ruin every little piece that we knew as L2. Trying to make the game system more like Dota or LoL, but they don't realize that, L2 isn't those game, it's a different game system, that's why we still try to play a litle bit more, here. That's over, End Game, L2 NA is OVER once for all.

Edited by DomiGarD

in my opinion those who use credit card destroyed the game more or less..price are high, and those who pay have more luck on theyr side from ncsoft,

i tryed to pay like you...50$ , and at event i get Grain kain miraculous medicine, 15 grain kain from 50 events? seriosly ?

my opinion..stop paying ncsoft and they will see how hard it is for them.. stop buying event for 3-5 monts, they wont get money, this must stop if we want events better.

events are made for you to spend money and get craps. here...on naia..

on other server if they pay 50$ at least they get materials for 50$, not craps like here on naia..just my opinion

What is worst on new only in my opinion, is the TIMING of two rounds. it is too short now. I am playing tank and in the past I was able to kill during the fight some DDs which were not bad equipped (not top for sure). and now I meet mediocre Feoh which I can put constantly in stun, silence, and on the floor from Tauti skill. And my chain works 9/10, so in the past he would die for sure in the second part of the fight burning all MP.... and now even being unconscious 95% of fight the mage still wins on damage as I don't have time to kill him. Same with many other DDs.... which I was able to win in the past but not now.

I hope NCFAIL will increase time of each round by 1 min

Edited by Miff

11 hours ago, Afri said:

in my opinion those who use credit card destroyed the game more or less..price are high, and those who pay have more luck on theyr side from ncsoft,

i tryed to pay like you...50$ , and at event i get Grain kain miraculous medicine, 15 grain kain from 50 events? seriosly ?

my opinion..stop paying ncsoft and they will see how hard it is for them.. stop buying event for 3-5 monts, they wont get money, this must stop if we want events better.

events are made for you to spend money and get craps. here...on naia..

on other server if they pay 50$ at least they get materials for 50$, not craps like here on naia..just my opinion

It's not player's fault, even those spend a lot of Money in the game. there will Always be players like that, the game need those, the real problem is NC soft never listened the player and look forward only about Money, turning l2 into this shit that is in this moment.