Forums

Coule o' Qs Needed some As

ReaperGG

Greetings,

Since the last update things seem a bit more balanced(adena drop rate and amount increased, materials, ingredients and so on). Now we can farm the scrolls needed for enchanting circlets, shirts and bracelets. Obtaining a +5 Circlet is part of the game now but what about the dragon shirt? I mean we can enchant the circlet we can farm dragon shirt scrolls but we cant obtain a dragon shirt to begin with and put those scrolls to good use. Any plans on changing that? Also I couldnt help but notice that what the EU has as far as the jewels go we dont and that is the option to buy jewelery boxes from mammon instead of only via the ingame NSstore. Any plans on changing that? Lastly I noticed someone posted a picture on what items you can get with mentee coins in the Korean server, which I gotta say are awesome, but we still dont have them here. Any plans on changing that?

PS:Crystal of Dawn, item needed to upgrade the Kaliels Bracelet is almost absent from the server, maybe increase the probability of that particular item dropping.

PS2: Talisman of Protection Stage 1 is available to purchase from the seed manager in Aden but what about the Energy of Protection, something needed to enchant that said talisman?

Thanks a bunch, hope to hear from you soon @Juji@Hime

About the D shirt, you'll be able to purchase with adena if they dont change in future updates, as far as mentoring system concerns it still is correct for the current update, korea is 2 or 3 updates ahead o NA so dont expect things to be like there right now.

Edited by Water

Thanks @Water for the information u provided on some of my Qs. If only we could get an official answer. I would like to correct myself tho. See, the adena amount and rate increase was only during the halloween event. Apparently me and many others misread the announcement that said it would be permanent that was made in game about 1h before that unscheduled maintance. Me eyes got tricked, sorry! Anyways, since that, not only the adena increase was not permanent, its become rare to even drop adenas from mobs AT ALL! Drop exp runes wasted. Prestige Rune wasted. Money and time wasted. Any answers from our management team? @Juji @Hime ? please? communicate with us and not only once every maintenance, if that.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ReaperGG

Still w8ing for clear answers or any answers relevant to these questions please. Also when r u gonna fix the *bleebing* sound problem!!!!??? Shadow Snare works one time then fails the other. So so so so many bugs. Why r u only paying attention on the game once every week on maintanance? Server is unstable, recently experienced lag/delays. oh, why did you delete the video of a certain player clearly using some sort of script or 3rd party program? Why hasnt a punishment been issued? Have u investigated the matter? What r u doing to ensure our play time is safe and enjoyable? Adenas from groups of 8 mobs, 4/8, half the bloody mobs, DO NOT DROP AANNYY ADENAS! Anything? Communicate please!! people r quitting left and right. do something. fix any of the problems, please!

• L2 Team
On 12/12/2019 at 4:44 PM, ReaperGG said:

@Juji@Hime since we r not having red libra soon enough, could u consider lowering the prices on main and dual chaos essence at L2 store? a discount maybe? thanks

The Red Libra event is coming next month and you will be able to buy the Chaos Essence (30-day) item [Main Class] from the Green NPC for 300,000,000 Adena. You will also be able to change your Dual Class and keep the level for 300,000,000 Adena instead of 667 R-Grade Gemstones that is normally required. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Juji Thanks for the reply, tho 5 days later mate but still thanks. Consider activating the red libra event instead of next month in like 6 days from today. close to x-,mas. u know. make it special. any news about the new update we've all been w8ing for as to when its gonna happen(sooner the better imho)? thanks